gop Fails To Censure Schiff

It will be the first impeachment in history that was done by a declaration from the speaker rather than a vote :)

Say G'night democrats...you are DONE!

Well, no. If articles of impeachment charges are filed, there will be a vote first. They are just investigating to see if there is reason to file those charges. Until the investigation is complete, there is no reason for a vote.

There is a "reason" but certainly no requirement.

We all understand that.

Otherwise every other effort like this would not have started with one.

The only reason there were votes before was to get subpoena authority. The republicans, the last time they were in the majority, were nice enough to remove that step by granting the unilateral standing authority to issue subpoenas to committee chairmen. It helped them block those pesky Democrats out of the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi hearings. You can thank those fine Republicans for no vote on this issue.

And that changes what ?

If they were not afraid...they'd be all over it.

What would be gained by that?

A great deal for the GOP.

Well, no. If articles of impeachment charges are filed, there will be a vote first. They are just investigating to see if there is reason to file those charges. Until the investigation is complete, there is no reason for a vote.

We all understand that.

The only reason there were votes before was to get subpoena authority. The republicans, the last time they were in the majority, were nice enough to remove that step by granting the unilateral standing authority to issue subpoenas to committee chairmen. It helped them block those pesky Democrats out of the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi hearings. You can thank those fine Republicans for no vote on this issue.

And that changes what ?

I agree, and I also think the Democrats are honor bound to work with the GOP on this just as hard as the GOP has worked with Democrats over the last several years. It's the right thing to do.

2ejycq.jpg

We all understand that.

And that changes what ?

I agree, and I also think the Democrats are honor bound to work with the GOP on this just as hard as the GOP has worked with Democrats over the last several years. It's the right thing to do.

You don't read so well.

And that changes what ?

You don't read so well.

What part do you think I missed?

As I posted to the person who started the thread about the attempted censure of Rep Schiff, it went nowhere.

Either that poster didn't pay much attention in school when they were supposed to learn how our government works or that poster didn't pay attention to the 2018 election and doesn't know that elections have consequences.

The gop isn't going to stop the impeachment. They aren't going to stop Rep Schiff.

House rejects GOP measure censuring Schiff

Regardless of whether or not one supports impeachment, Adam Schiff is a piece of shit. That said, censuring him was DOA since the Democrats control the House. If Schiff’s constituents don’t like what he’s doing they can vote him out of office in the next election

You don't think there have been closed meetings? That's just dumb.

For impeachment? There may have been one closed meeting out of all the meetings for clintons impeachment...ONE!

ALL the meetings for Trumps impeachment have been closed...ALL!

And continuing.

schiffs a jerk.....

You are entitled to your opinion, but if so, he's a jerk who is kicking Trump's ass.

Which is also an opinion.

Another opinion is that Pelosi won't hold a vote because her moderate members know they'll get creamed in 2020.

Sure, but your opinion is pretty goofy.

Another opinion from you ? Color me shocked.

But, you being a left winger, just knows that your standards are the ones that need to be applied. You guys are smarter (even though you lost in 2016), you guys are more clever (even though Joe Biden is the best you've got) and you guys have doctors waiting to help you pull your heads out of your asses whenever you figure out why your vision is so poor.
schiffs a jerk.....

You are entitled to your opinion, but if so, he's a jerk who is kicking Trump's ass.

Which is also an opinion.

Another opinion is that Pelosi won't hold a vote because her moderate members know they'll get creamed in 2020.

Sure, but your opinion is pretty goofy.

Another opinion from you ? Color me shocked.

But, you being a left winger, just knows that your standards are the ones that need to be applied. You guys are smarter (even though you lost in 2016), you guys are more clever (even though Joe Biden is the best you've got) and you guys have doctors waiting to help you pull your heads out of your asses whenever you figure out why your vision is so poor.

See #9
But when I kissed the cop on 34th and Vine....

As I posted to the person who started the thread about the attempted censure of Rep Schiff, it went nowhere.

Either that poster didn't pay much attention in school when they were supposed to learn how our government works or that poster didn't pay attention to the 2018 election and doesn't know that elections have consequences.

The gop isn't going to stop the impeachment. They aren't going to stop Rep Schiff.

Regardless of whether or not one supports impeachment, Adam Schiff is a piece of shit. That said, censuring him was DOA since the Democrats control the House. If Schiff’s constituents don’t like what he’s doing they can vote him out of office in the next election

Isn't that a message in and of itself.

Impeachment arrives at the senate pretty much DOA.

They'll go through some mock trial and the senate will say welcome back Donald.

You don't think there have been closed meetings? That's just dumb.

For impeachment? There may have been one closed meeting out of all the meetings for clintons impeachment...ONE!

ALL the meetings for Trumps impeachment have been closed...ALL!

And continuing.

And? There are lots more people to question. Why would anyone want to give them an opportunity to compare what was said to get their stories strait? The questions are to see what the witnesses say. Not what kind of story they can concoct together.

focus dear

Democrats in the House turned aside a GOP-led privileged resolution to censure House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Monday in a 218-185 vote.

Even the headline of your story is faux.

How do you call it a FAIL when Nazi Pelosi first BLOCKED a Vote on it?

She Blocked the Vote because there were Democrats that want Adam Schittface removed.

He is an embarrassment not to his party but to the entire country. He's a Russian Ass.

No sure if they ever brought it to a full vote yet last I heard, but if it is brought to a vote there will be a few Dem defectors.

Forum List

Back