gop Fails To Censure Schiff

As I posted to the person who started the thread about the attempted censure of Rep Schiff, it went nowhere.

Either that poster didn't pay much attention in school when they were supposed to learn how our government works or that poster didn't pay attention to the 2018 election and doesn't know that elections have consequences.

The gop isn't going to stop the impeachment. They aren't going to stop Rep Schiff.

House rejects GOP measure censuring Schiff

The whole point of the resolution was to get the commies on the record supporting a known liar, mission accomplished!

As I posted to the person who started the thread about the attempted censure of Rep Schiff, it went nowhere.

Either that poster didn't pay much attention in school when they were supposed to learn how our government works or that poster didn't pay attention to the 2018 election and doesn't know that elections have consequences.

The gop isn't going to stop the impeachment. They aren't going to stop Rep Schiff.

Did any intelligent person think they really would? :71:

All democrats voted against and all republicans voted for censure. The results were predictable in a democrat majority but the interesting point is that not one republican went to the other side. That is an indication that republicans are united in support of the President.
Bummer about that 2018 election, eh? :itsok:

The Post 1998 GOP would vote almost unanimously to impeach if the vote was in secret.... because Biden's Ukraine kickback is the "tip of the iceberg" and both parties have been looting the US taxpayer, not just the Dems.

The "impeachment'' won't make it past the Senate. Mitch already said he won't bring it to a vote and even if he does they can't get 67 votes.
Yeah...go against the Constitution....it's not as if we didn't already know that the GOP and trumpanzees don't feel they need to follow the Constitution.

You don't think there have been closed meetings? That's just dumb.

For impeachment? There may have been one closed meeting out of all the meetings for clintons impeachment...ONE!

ALL the meetings for Trumps impeachment have been closed...ALL!

And continuing.
There is no impeachment yet....so what meetings are you referring to?

Regardless of whether or not one supports impeachment, Adam Schiff is a piece of shit. That said, censuring him was DOA since the Democrats control the House. If Schiff’s constituents don’t like what he’s doing they can vote him out of office in the next election

Isn't that a message in and of itself.

Impeachment arrives at the senate pretty much DOA.

They'll go through some mock trial and the senate will say welcome back Donald.
It goes to show how crooked the GOP is.

How do you call it a FAIL when Nazi Pelosi first BLOCKED a Vote on it?

She Blocked the Vote because there were Democrats that want Adam Schittface removed.

He is an embarrassment not to his party but to the entire country. He's a Russian Ass.

No sure if they ever brought it to a full vote yet last I heard, but if it is brought to a vote there will be a few Dem defectors.
What's the Russian troll take on this failure of yours, Comrade?

The whole point of the resolution was to get the commies on the record supporting a known liar, mission accomplished!

"the commies"....:71: The 80s are calling, Grandpa.

She Blocked the Vote because there were Democrats that want Adam Schittface removed.

He is an embarrassment not to his party but to the entire country. He's a Russian Ass.

No sure if they ever brought it to a full vote yet last I heard, but if it is brought to a vote there will be a few Dem defectors.
I'm asking you, because YOU are a RUSSIAN ASSET.

More like an RUSSIAN ASS though.

Hillary Said so.

Mitt Romney called and he wants you to give your 80s Mullet back.

The "impeachment'' won't make it past the Senate. Mitch already said he won't bring it to a vote and even if he does they can't get 67 votes.
Yeah...go against the Constitution....it's not as if we didn't already know that the GOP and trumpanzees don't feel they need to follow the Constitution.

Nothing in the Constitution says the senate can't entertain a motion to dismiss and grant it. Stalin would be proud of the way you commies are acting.

"the commies"....:71: The 80s are calling, Grandpa.

Perhaps if they stop acting like commies with all their secret proceedings, people will stop calling them that. But when the shoe fits, wear it with pride commie. And don't think your deflection form my point went unnoticed. The commies are now on the record supporting a known liar.

figures you would like the guy....
I have no problems with him....he's doing a good job for America right now. I'm guessing that's what is annoying you so much.
of course you dont....unlike you i lived right down the street from his district....you probably never heard of him until a few years ago.....as usual bo you come up with something pretty clueless....

Forum List

Back