GOP, going...going...go...

Jesus! I wish I had a nickel for every left wing moron who claimed the GOP is dead. Fucking idiots.

or a dime for every left-wing nutjob blaming obama's failures on people the Left insists they are smarter than.

And 0% of the Democratic debates.

Fox is the Republican channel.

every other network is an arm of the People's Propaganda Department of the Democrat Party

Which is why I watch none of them.

CNN is hosting both GOP and Democratic debates.

However, partisan media is an inevitable result of true free speech.

But the real issue is the fact that Fox News pretends to be "fair and balanced" when everyone knows that's a joke. They are a right wing propaganda outlet, and lie and cheat to get the outcome in the minds of their piss drinking rubes they desire.

it's not a joke leftard; it's a FACT you are MUCH MORE LIKELY to see an opposing viewpoint on Fox that is counter to what you see as right-wing. it's also a fact that virtually every other network is little more than an arm of the Democrat Propaganda Department....so in light of that YEA THEY REPRESENT BALANCE AND FAIRNESS
The fact that they allow an opposing viewpoint is not what determines weather or not they are 'fair and balanced.'

The fact is that FOX presents a very skewed program that focuses on republican talking points and puduits. They are NOT balanced in any shape or form.

Just because they have a democrat commenting on a republican talking point does not make the program balanced.

you're right dimwit; it's the fact that they have MORE OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS on their programming than the liberal ones do that qualifies them to call themselves fair and balanced

try again
lol.

To be called dimwit by the one so idiotic that they are unable to understand such a simple statement.

Lets say that MSNBC has a republican guest on to comment on the topic of the day with the standard lineup of democrats: why the republican party has gone so far to the right that it is irrelevant.

I guess you would call that fair and balanced because there was a right winger there to 'balance' out the commentary. Of course we all know that is utter rubbish - it is still left wing programming as the topic is right out of the democrat talking points.

Now go look at FOX.

I liked Kasich and Trump certainly held his own and delivered his patented SMASH. Bush looked wobbly. Rubio was poised.

Honestly the thing that struck me is there is no Republican party any more. They have given ownership over to Rupert Murdoch. Faux News has finally outed itself completely as the Republican channel, but they aren't content just covering and assisting the Republicans any more.

As much as I think many Republicans are dopes and their policies are whackjob incarnate, we do need more than one major political party. The democrats are not perfect and never have been. As a lifelong little i independent I have voted for Republicans in the past if I thought they were the better choice. It is rather sad to see this party in its death throws and not going out with a fight but with a whimper. Why would any political party allow A TV CHANNEL, that only has 2 million viewers a day, to dictate their presidential election process of picking their candidate?

You can tell Faux News decided ahead of time who they were going to attack, Trump being top of the list. They went after him with both barrels. THE front runner among Republican voters by a large margin.

I still don't get it, why does one of the two major political parties allow a minor cable tv channel to dictate their presidential primary debates and schedule, and in all eventuality choose their candidate? Partisanship aside, I REALLY DON'T GET. And I don't like it. Voters, whatever the party, should be picking their candidate. That is what this democracy is about. Voters.

The party appears to want to split into rabid far far right wingers and a libertarian leaning entity. The hard right cannot survive though, demographics are at the tipping point against them. I'd say the libertarian-like version is most likely to continue on.

In any case its rather disheartening to see one of the major parties in the world's leading democracy giving over their political machinery to a tv channel.

Another great piece of left wing propaganda not supported by the facts, Fox is only hosting 40% of the currently scheduled GOP debates including tonights.

2016 presidential debate schedule Dates times moderators and topics - POLITICO Staff - POLITICO

But no reason to let facts get in the way of a good propaganda story, right?

Who cares about the 'percentage'. They aren't 'hosting', they are dictating the schedule and who gets to participate, and thus who has a real chance of being nominated by the party.

Spin it however you like, the Republican party handed over the primary to Rupert Murdoch and they attempted to cut the legs off the front runner Donald Trump.

Those are the facts.

LMAO, if those are the facts, they failed. Everyone will be talking about Trump tomorrow and the others will be a side note.

BTW CNN is using the same criteria as Fox to determine who appears in their prime time debates. So keep on whining, the facts don't support you.

LOL I feel sorry for you and your defunct party. Your mind needs to spin it so it 'feels' better but that is all it is, spin.

So feel better.

You were saying that last election too. How exactly did that turn out for you again?:eusa_think:

The sneaky little dream of the left wing is to demonize Fox and that ain't gonna happen even when they use that cutsie word "foux" which went out of style ten years ago . The republican debates were the most watched political debates in history. The other fantasy that the left can't seem to let go of is the dream of the republican party being split into factions. That ain't gonna happen either. Would it be better for a political party to force it's members into a lock step obedience of policies dictated by the DNC? There hasn't been any independent thought in the democrat party since JFK was president. There isn't much movement in the democrat party policy wise because the democrat freshmen are either corrupted immediately or frightened into robotic obedience.

Last edited:
The sneaky little dream of the left wing is to demonize Fox and that ain't gonna happen even when they use that cutsie word "foux" which went out of style ten years ago . The republican debates were the most watched political debates in history. The other fantasy that the left can't seem to let go of is the dream of the republican party being split into factions. That ain't gonna happen either. Would it be better for a political party to force it's members into a lock step obedience of policies dictated by the DNC? There isn't much movement in the democrat party policy wise because the democrat freshmen are either corrupted immediately or frightened into robotic obedience.
And I think, personally, this is going to harm them in the long run where the current schism in the republican party will hurt them in the short run but bring meaningful change in the long.

Fox is only hosting 40% of the currently scheduled GOP debates including tonights.

And 0% of the Democratic debates.

Fox is the Republican channel.

And by hosting the first debate, they get to decide which 10 of the 17 GOP candidates are in the Kool Kids Klub.

PBS will only have the Dem debates, so does that make PBS the Democrat channel?
PBS is most assuredly liberal.

I liked Kasich and Trump certainly held his own and delivered his patented SMASH. Bush looked wobbly. Rubio was poised.

Honestly the thing that struck me is there is no Republican party any more. They have given ownership over to Rupert Murdoch. Faux News has finally outed itself completely as the Republican channel, but they aren't content just covering and assisting the Republicans any more.

As much as I think many Republicans are dopes and their policies are whackjob incarnate, we do need more than one major political party. The democrats are not perfect and never have been. As a lifelong little i independent I have voted for Republicans in the past if I thought they were the better choice. It is rather sad to see this party in its death throws and not going out with a fight but with a whimper. Why would any political party allow A TV CHANNEL, that only has 2 million viewers a day, to dictate their presidential election process of picking their candidate?

You can tell Faux News decided ahead of time who they were going to attack, Trump being top of the list. They went after him with both barrels. THE front runner among Republican voters by a large margin.

I still don't get it, why does one of the two major political parties allow a minor cable tv channel to dictate their presidential primary debates and schedule, and in all eventuality choose their candidate? Partisanship aside, I REALLY DON'T GET. And I don't like it. Voters, whatever the party, should be picking their candidate. That is what this democracy is about. Voters.

The party appears to want to split into rabid far far right wingers and a libertarian leaning entity. The hard right cannot survive though, demographics are at the tipping point against them. I'd say the libertarian-like version is most likely to continue on.

In any case its rather disheartening to see one of the major parties in the world's leading democracy giving over their political machinery to a tv channel.

Sorry this is late , but I was on the Riviera last week and hadn't time to post.

Loved "The Donald" being booed right off the bat.
(Good for Megyn Kelly for showing him as the misogynistic pig he is.)
Megyn: When did you become a Republican?
Trump: I've evolved on many issues like Ronald Raven did. (Oops, wrong debate.)

Poor Dr. Ben. He...spoke....sooo...slow...and....soft... and he was BORING! (Channeling Jo Anne Worley). I'm surprised he had enough energy to make it to the end.

Marco Rubio looked really cute last night.
Loved his line about Hillary having a better resume than all of them on stage.

Poor Jeb, He looked so pale and seemed as weak as a kitten.
Even though he knew the "If we knew then" question was coming, you could tell he was embarrassed.
I give him credit for admitting the war was a mistake.

Scott Walker, Oh my God, what a cipher. I didn't think he would do well and he certainly lived up to my expectations. This is who the Koch brothers want to stick us with?
Walkers say's
he is an imperfect man and it is only by the blood of Jesus Christ being poured over him and his Harley that he has been redeemed from his sins.
BTW, Harley-Davidson refuses to endorse him

Christie? A big gas bag. (Poor Mary Pat) As Donald would say: loser, mega loser, giga loser.
Christie touted his middle-class upbringing; His father worked at the Breyer’s ice cream plant in New Jersey (that explains a lot of things).
Christie says he is a conservative pro-life governor (and a catholic who uses plenty of BC, and we're not talkin' just the rhythm method, okay?).

Rand Paul was "feisty".
“I don’t want my marriage or my guns registered in Washington". Must have something to hide.

Huckabee? He should stick to being "God's Troubadour" or selling Buicks.
"No Trannies in the military. The purpose of the military is to “kill and break things” and “protect America” and “not to transform the culture.”

(Question: How did Huckabee amass so much money, he was a preacher for criss' sake.)

Kasich actually did pretty well. It' didn't hurt that the debate was being held in his own state. I suppose that's why FOX chose to go with the results of the six latest polls (skipping number 5) to chose the participants.
Kasich even admitted that he attended a gay wedding and was applauded for it...by Republicans no less.

Cruz says he hears from Jesus everyday. That's a lot for such a busy guy; Jesus that is.
He also brought up his alcoholic father who is on record as saying God want's his Teddy to be president.

Forum List

Back