GOP Gov Mary Fallins zeal for execution: Result, botched execution of Claton Lockett

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
WOW! Republican Governor Mary Fallin of Oklahoma. A true r-wing fascist if there ever was one. A Sarah Palin clone!

God help us!

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin boasts far-right record | MSNBC

An execution this week that went terribly wrong has catapulted Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin, a Republican, to the national stage. But there’s more to Fallin than her zeal for capital punishment. The first female governor of Oklahoma has also quashed broader criminal justice reform, refused Medicaid expansion that would cover 150,000 Oklahoma residents, signed 10 new restrictions on abortion and contraception, blocked local minimum wage increases, and slashed education funding.

The guy who raped, shot and buried a 19 year old girl alive got a boo boo and we're supposed to cry over it.

You realize that it wasn't a botched execution, right? A botched execution implies it didn't work. The guy still died. He just took a bit longer to die.

Not even all that long only 43 minutes. It took his victim much longer than that to die.

The radical left must be desperate. Leave it to the sissie metrosexual left wingers to use a botched execution to pick on a female candidate and throw in Sara Palin for good measure when she was a thousand miles away.

You realize that it wasn't a botched execution, right? A botched execution implies it didn't work. The guy still died. He just took a bit longer to die.

That GOP Governor stooping to Locketts inhumane level doesn't bother you guys much? I didn't think so.

That GOP Governor stooping to Locketts inhumane level doesn't bother you guys much? I didn't think so.

They would have only stooped to his level if it had been intentional. Now tell the class, WAS IT INTENTIONAL?

The guy who raped, shot and buried a 19 year old girl alive got a boo boo and we're supposed to cry over it.

I completely agree.

We need to go back to using 5 rifles to execute our death row prisoners.

This isn't a debate about whether the death penalty should or shouldn't be used.

But, if it is used, use a .308. It's a freaking $2 solution. Parts and labor not included.

I completely agree.

This isn't a debate about whether the death penalty should or shouldn't be used.

But, if it is used, use a .308. It's a freaking $2 solution. Parts and labor not included.

Even the waste of one slug should not be tolerated. Now were he beaten to death with five rifles there would be no waste. So long as nobody got carried away and broke a stock.

How is it inhumane to execute a death row inmate? That's the whole point of capital punishment. To execute the person. It's not like you can get worse than death here.

I completely agree.

I disagree, hang them in the middle of the prison yard for all to see. With the synthetic ropes they should be able to get a couple of hundred drops before the rope would need replacing.

It's not like she personally planned it that way. It was really the fault of death penalty opponents who stopped the manufacturers from supplying lethal drugs. Second best isn't working out well. Time to go back to hanging or firing squad.

It's not like she personally planned it that way. It was really the fault of death penalty opponents who stopped the manufacturers from supplying lethal drugs. Second best isn't working out well. Time to go back to hanging or firing squad.

It wasn't a problem with the drugs, the vein blew out preventing proper administration of the drugs. It happens every day in US hospitals.

Forum List

Back