GOP Gov Mary Fallins zeal for execution: Result, botched execution of Claton Lockett

Is it just me, or is anybody else having trouble feeling sorry for the poor rapist/murderer?

You realize that it wasn't a botched execution, right? A botched execution implies it didn't work. The guy still died. He just took a bit longer to die.

That GOP Governor stooping to Locketts inhumane level doesn't bother you guys much? I didn't think so.

How is it inhumane to execute a death row inmate? That's the whole point of capital punishment. To execute the person. It's not like you can get worse than death here.

Did you even bother to read the article? She was warned about the experimental drug execution that caused his veins to explode.

That GOP Governor stooping to Locketts inhumane level doesn't bother you guys much? I didn't think so.

How is it inhumane to execute a death row inmate? That's the whole point of capital punishment. To execute the person. It's not like you can get worse than death here.

Did you even bother to read the article? She was warned about the experimental drug execution that caused his veins to explode.
You seem to think we give a shit. I personally think the executed should have a range of deaths to expect. Some pretty fast, some may take hours others may take days. Looking forward to that doesn't seem all that bad to me considering what they did to get there.

Where's your proof that the drugs caused the vein to blow, because like I said earlier, veins blow out in US hospitals every day and the drugs have nothing to do with it.

BTW, you didn't answer my question, WAS IT INTENTIONAL?

Last edited:
The guy who raped, shot and buried a 19 year old girl alive got a boo boo and we're supposed to cry over it.

I completely agree.

We need to go back to using 5 rifles to execute our death row prisoners.

This isn't a debate about whether the death penalty should or shouldn't be used.

But, if it is used, use a .308. It's a freaking $2 solution. Parts and labor not included.

I disagree, hang them in the middle of the prison yard for all to see. With the synthetic ropes they should be able to get a couple of hundred drops before the rope would need replacing.

OK Texas... we get it. You ARE the new American Taliban Tea party.

She was warned about the law, not the drugs.

As far as I am concerned as long as there is no question about the persons innocence the death penalty is on the table.

The man who would have been executed after him, raped an 11 month old baby, he ripped apart her pelvis, cracked her ribs and her skull among other injuries. He also raped a 5 year old girl and his ex wife.

His own son told of the carnage of what happened to the 11 month old baby.

"People" like that don't deserve to ever walk among society again, in a prison or not.

Clearly his vein exploding is infinitely worse than him dying. It's kind of sad that you are more concerned with that than you are with the fact that HE DIED.

Which is kind of the point of the execution.

If it makes you feel better, just pretend he was an unborn baby.

Weird,

No one is sad for the victim of this monster.

Fuck you kid rocks. I hope you get hit by a truck!

Where's your proof that the drugs caused the vein to blow, because like I said earlier, veins blow out in US hospitals every day and the drugs have nothing to do with it.

With GOP Gov Mary Fallins zeal for executions... intentional didn't matter.

That is exactly what this cock sucker did to his victim. Scum like you would love to see more dead innocent people!

I completely agree.

We need to go back to using 5 rifles to execute our death row prisoners.

This isn't a debate about whether the death penalty should or shouldn't be used.

But, if it is used, use a .308. It's a freaking $2 solution. Parts and labor not included.

I disagree, hang them in the middle of the prison yard for all to see. With the synthetic ropes they should be able to get a couple of hundred drops before the rope would need replacing.

OK Texas... we get it. You ARE the new American Taliban Tea party.

Hey, it would prevent pantie waste like you from crying about experimental drugs, hanging is a tried and true science.

Hanging would work, very well! Or better yet for this cock sucker,,,A nice burying.

Thanks for the non-answer, just shows you for the ignorant piece of shit you are. The governor didn't start the IV, and she is following the fucking law, I know you commies don't care for executives that follow the law, do you?

Forum List

Back