GOP Governor Can’t Name One Of The Branches Of Government: Her Own

Meh, I'll bet she isn't stupis enough to think that the island of Guam will tip over if too many people and too much gear is placed on it.

Liberal politicians have the market cornered on stupid.

so, your idiot dear leader thought we had 57 states.

they need someone to go on the streets and ask the Democrat followers that question. then we'd really be shocked

so now what's your gripe?

Meh, I'll bet she isn't stupis enough to think that the island of Guam will tip over if too many people and too much gear is placed on it.

And apparently, on humor as well.

guno and his source...From the SAME link....
Author: Charles TopherCharles is a lifetime lefty liberal from Lowell who has managed to migrate (legally) to the backwoods of Maine. He writes from a 1 acre progressive bubble where Nobama stickers on pickemup truck bumpers are common."

He should be DOUBLE face/palmed himself over this.
Sigh_Facepalm_____by_Ghost1334652.jpg

I lived in Tulsa for a year and a half, and I am quite surprised that she did not mention the 4th branch of government. Christianity.

Yeah. Dems still own the dumbest political comment ever when that guy said he feared more military presence may cause the island of Guam to "tip over".

Yeah. Dems still own the dumbest political comment ever when that guy said he feared more military presence may cause the island of Guam to "tip over".
And to think he IS the smartest Dem in his district!

Everyone can note guno's silence regarding President Obama's gaffe about there being 57 states of America. He is silent indeed. Maybe he didn't think this one through. guno

Everyone can note guno's silence regarding President Obama's gaffe about there being 57 states of America. He is silent indeed. Maybe he didn't think this one through. guno

You really are a bottom feeder, aren't you? Say 'hello" to the catfish, while you are down there!

And apparently, on humor as well.

You think it's funny that a democrat congressman thought an island floated on the water? That explains why you guy vote for those idiots.

You really are a bottom feeder, aren't you? Say 'hello" to the catfish, while you are down there!

So instead of even acknowledging guno's hypocrisy, you think it's fine to troll instead while backing up a rabid partisan. Good to know you're as partisan and deceitful as guno is on these boards. Maybe if you had tact and an appreciation for fairness you'd admit that, maybe, just maybe, it's not just Right-leaning politicians who say stupid things.

So instead of even acknowledging guno's hypocrisy, you think it's fine to troll instead while backing up a rabid partisan. Good to know you're as partisan and deceitful as guno is on these boards. Maybe if you had tact and an appreciation for fairness you'd admit that, maybe, just maybe, it's not just Right-leaning politicians who say stupid things.

Ok, I will concede. The fact that Obama said, "57 states", instead of "57 stops" is going to keep me awake for years to come.....

Forum List

Back