GOP House: Jan 6 Commission

Then why are you complaining?
Trumpybear purposefully ignored tradition to light his supporters asses on fire and his New Party of old Republicans failed their text for two years. I predict most will soon be back on the Terrible Trump Train and claim it really was a red wave because they actually won in most place but it was stolen, again........

You said that.
You also said that him doing so helps your side.
So... again... why are you complaining?

How is it complaining when I hope he keeps up his obvious hypocrisy for all to see, especially Old Republicans who can still be reached?

I was being nice.
It's actually whining and crying.
Why are you whining and crying about Trump when you think he helps your side?
You've mistaken the laughter as whining an I've been doing it so hard that I cried me eyes out that he fucked up what should have been the reddest wave of historic proportion.

Trumpybear is just not smarter than the average Bear.

Like the out of power GOP in 2009, they first had to have a plan to regain control of the House. Mitch and the GOP press pummeled Obama like he was Trumpybear in 2017, after the traditional peaceful transfer of power to the next president, of course. 2021 transfer of power was different from nearly every transfer of power in our county's history when Benedict Donald took his final "Hail Mary" snap from center on Jan. 6th.

AS usual your characterization of the events are totally unhinged from reality.

Nope, you Nazis were plotting to impeach Trump before he was sworn in.

Which of course would have been a miracle since the GOP controlled both Chambers of Congress until 2019.

You are untethered to reality.
And you're being a fucking idiot again.

Raskin's diatribe was posted here just this morning

Go find it, before you make yourself look any dumber.

And you're being a fucking idiot again.

Raskin's diatribe was posted here just this morning

Go find it, before you make yourself look any dumber.
It doesn't alter the fact that the Democrats didn't have the power to impeach the Dirty Don when he took office. No amount of historical revisionism will ever change that fact. If that was their goal why did they wait so long after taking power in the House in Jan 2019?

If that was their goal why did they wait so long after taking power in the House in Jan 2019?
Good question.
The Mueller Report, you people tell us, proved Trump committed 10 counts of felony obstruction.
Why didn't the Democrats impeach him for those?
Why hasn't he been indicted?

Last edited:
I'm really struggling to understand how counting all the votes in Florida in 2000 is an attempt to overthrow democracy.

You failed to read our own link, like a fucking moron.
"At 3 a.m. on November 8, Gore conceded to Bush when he pulled 50,000 votes ahead and broadcasters put Florida's 25 electoral votes into the Republican's win column. But within two hours, Bush's lead in the state had shrunk and the small margin triggered an automatic recount under Florida law. Overnight, concerns about voting irregularities emerged in places like Palm Beach County, where a punch-card ballot with a format that was easily misread resulted in many disqualified votes."

Gore wanted those votes examined. Bush didn't.

LOL

Well, trying to change votes for your party by "discerning intent" (because everyone has the intent to support the Reich, donchaknow) is pretty undemocratic.

But the fascist democrat party is about winning, y'all actually hate free and fair elections - too often the wrong people win,

And your statement has to do with machine reads, not the hand count that the democrat Reich attempted to pervert.

You're a lying sack of shit, or just a stupid sack of shit.

30 states bind electors. 20 states don't. It was more than enough to change the outcome of the election.

But again, the democratic leadership didn't have anything to do with this.

That's great, you call me a liar, then use a Nazi hate site to prove my point. :thup:

And I LOVE this:

{“Refusal or failure to vote for the candidates for president and vice-president appearing on the Michigan ballot of the political party which nominated the elector constitutes a resignation from the office of elector, his vote shall not be recorded and the remaining electors shall forthwith fill the vacancy.”}

But WAIT - you Nazis said that alternate electors are TREASON - yet Michigan state election law DEMANDS them.

Dayum - I guess you Nazis just make shit up to attack your enemies....

Which of course would have been a miracle since the GOP controlled both Chambers of Congress until 2019.

You are untethered to reality.

Spin and lie - it's the Nazi way.

Yes, Raskin couldn't follow through with his treason until the Reich had power in the house. Yet a dozen Nazis in the house made clear their intent to overthrow the executive with no foundation or reason, just that democrats won't accept the results of free and fair elections.

LOL

Well, trying to change votes for your party by "discerning intent" (because everyone has the intent to support the Reich, donchaknow) is pretty undemocratic.

But the fascist democrat party is about winning, y'all actually hate free and fair elections - too often the wrong people win,

And your statement has to do with machine reads, not the hand count that the democrat Reich attempted to pervert.
You clearly don't know anything about Bush v Gore. They weren't trying to change people's votes, they were trying to figure out if any of the thousands of ballots where no vote was recorded by the machines should be counted. Gore was asking for a hand recount of those ballots. Bush took him to the Supreme Court to stop it.

It's morons like you who don't think for themselves that represent the biggest danger to the country. You can be manipulated too easily.

But you do agree: they certainly planned to do so before they took power in 2019.
Correct?
There was no agreement on any plan to go forward with impeachment prior to when the Ukraine Shakedown plot was discovered.

Forum List

Back