GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

I feel just a tad for Steve McFuckMeInTheAss, surely he feels a little conflicted. Or, it could be the syphillis worms eating through his brain. Or maybe, just maybe, his heart really IS three times too small.

But the main problem here is that the cumsucking asswipe of a waste of human flesh racist, bigoted assholian jew hater Steve created a thread in Politics without a serious topic and without even a trace of linkage to any sources at all. Stevey boy McFuckMeInTheAss makes a claim ("84") but does not back it up. Tsk, tsk, tsk. USMB rules and regs and all that good jazz.

Tsk, tsk..... La Razia ala Rabbit Holia in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.....

nice try Steve_McRacist but Scalise is from a different generation that is held to a higher standard. Its obvious what he was doing- appealing to the lowest denominator to get votes :thup:.

It only matters if there is some cost. Republicans keep winning congress. So there is no cost.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke Lay off Steve Scalise or I 8217 ll start naming other pols I met with

Former KKK leader says his political adviser was 8216 friendly 8217 with Rep. Scalise - The Washington Post

Scalise In 1999 I Agree With KKK Leader On Conservative Issues But He Can t Get Elected

Following new revelations that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) addressed a white nationalist group founded by a former KKK leader, Roll Call resurfaced a 1999 interview in which Scalise, then a state legislator considering a congressional bid, offered his thoughts on the man who is now causing so much trouble for his career.

Scalise has acknowledged that he spoke in front of the European-American Rights and Unity Organization in 2002, though he has said this week that he "didn't know who all of these groups were and I detest any kind of hate group."

EURO was founded by David Duke, who is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as "the most recognizable figure of the American radical right, a neo-Nazi, longtime Klan leader and now international spokesman for Holocaust denial."

-----------------------------------------------------
Come on. Who in Louisiana doesn't know who David Dukes is?

I just like Republicans showing America who they are. I have no problem with this. Good to see them being honest.

Stop spamming the board when there are several threads about the same topic afloat already, moron.

It only matters if there is some cost. Republicans keep winning congress. So there is no cost.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke Lay off Steve Scalise or I 8217 ll start naming other pols I met with

Former KKK leader says his political adviser was 8216 friendly 8217 with Rep. Scalise - The Washington Post

Scalise In 1999 I Agree With KKK Leader On Conservative Issues But He Can t Get Elected

Following new revelations that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) addressed a white nationalist group founded by a former KKK leader, Roll Call resurfaced a 1999 interview in which Scalise, then a state legislator considering a congressional bid, offered his thoughts on the man who is now causing so much trouble for his career.

Scalise has acknowledged that he spoke in front of the European-American Rights and Unity Organization in 2002, though he has said this week that he "didn't know who all of these groups were and I detest any kind of hate group."

EURO was founded by David Duke, who is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as "the most recognizable figure of the American radical right, a neo-Nazi, longtime Klan leader and now international spokesman for Holocaust denial."

I just like Republicans showing America who they are. I have no problem with this. Good to see them being honest.

ROFLMNAO!

Isn't it ADORABLE?

I mean there they are... the most hateful, intolerable, God-awful human beings on EARTH... a loathsome cult who LITERALLY: Demand a RIGHT TO MURDER CHILDREN IN THE WOMB!

Yet here they are cryin' about someone hangin' out with some people who they claim 'feel' superior to other people.

LOL! You can't BUY that sort of hypocrisy friends... you gotta EARN THAT!

Poor Rabbi

I for one couldn't be happier that the Republican mainstream would vigorously defend a David Duke pal.
Cite evidence he is a "David Duke pal". Or shut your piehole.
Lol.

Dylan Scott TPMLivewire

Scalise In 1999: I Agree With KKK Leader On 'Conservative' Issues But 'He Can't Get Elected'

12/30/2014 11:23 AM EST

Too bad it doesnt say what you think it says.
/fail.

Scalise voted against making Martin Luther King Day a holiday.
A lot of people voted sgainst making Martin Luther King day a holiday. It should nevrt have been a holiday to begin with.
Well, James Earl Ray Day just sounded too Gay. He was a sharp dresser though.
040313-national-martin-luther-king-jr-death-james-earl-ray-court.jpg

You people fawned over Robert Byrd. As usual, you are full of shit AND standing in sand.

1208486_42265356451883.jpg

01-the-kkk-wants-you.jpg

This is how I picture the new GOP - a shameful disgrace.

Where did you find a picture of Robert Bird?
The Byrd defense doesn't work anymore. Sort of like an admission of defeat when that is what you depend on.
This story can't go away fast enough for Republicans.

Go away? It's twelve years old and gives of the stench of desperation it is so mediocre of news. A guy from the south meets constituents at a hotel to talk about tax policy which happens to be a white nationalist fest.

Holy fuck! how incredibly.....zzzzzzz.....
The story of his attending a conference held by white supremacy folks isn't the main story. The main story is that the Republicans have chosen him to be a party leader.
Because he is good and competent and a man of principle. All things Democrats despise.
Yes, I agree the desperation of trotting out a 12 year old story and hoping to make news shows what Dems have become.

Oh, this is destined to be big.

Majority Whip Steve Scalise Struggles To Distance Himself From David Duke

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), whose office has been beating back criticism Monday about a speech he gave at a 2002 gathering hosted by a white supremacist group, just received some ill-timed praise from the group's founder. The notorious former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke described Scalise as "a fine family man" with whom he often agrees despite his support for Israel.

For his part, Scalise's office has said he was unaware of the white supremacist group's views when as a state lawmaker, he spoke at the 2002 conference. But in 1999, then-state Rep. Scalise told a Washington newspaper that he agreed with many of Duke's "conservative" views.

Duke told The Huffington Post that he doesn't remember speaking with Scalise before the conference. But it would have been nothing out of the ordinary for a Louisiana Republican at the time, he claimed.

"I literally defeated the Republican sitting governor of that state," said Duke, referring to the 1991 race in which he forced a runoff against Democratic candidate Edwin Edwards. "I had a huge amount of Republican support."
<more>

You people backed Robert Byrd. Stop your shit.

Of course Democrats don't care that Obama attended a church for 20 yrs that preached hate against Whites, Jews and even the USA.

They don't care at all. The dumbshits still voted for him.

I'm waiting for Boehner to break out the white sheets and pointy hats.

Forum List

Back