GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

20a0eb1016e6aa47576a88ca08c1d716.jpg
It's not starting to, it always has.

And what motive would the prosecutor have for doing such a thing? To ruin his life and go to prison for 10 years because he had a crush on Al Sharpton's butt? Maybe Al Sharpton and Ferguson's Crips were threatening to rape and torture his wife and kids. I mean, pull your heads out of your race-baiting asses and think for two seconds. What's the motive here???????

It only matters if there is some cost. Republicans keep winning congress. So there is no cost.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke Lay off Steve Scalise or I 8217 ll start naming other pols I met with

Former KKK leader says his political adviser was 8216 friendly 8217 with Rep. Scalise - The Washington Post

Scalise In 1999 I Agree With KKK Leader On Conservative Issues But He Can t Get Elected

Following new revelations that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) addressed a white nationalist group founded by a former KKK leader, Roll Call resurfaced a 1999 interview in which Scalise, then a state legislator considering a congressional bid, offered his thoughts on the man who is now causing so much trouble for his career.

Scalise has acknowledged that he spoke in front of the European-American Rights and Unity Organization in 2002, though he has said this week that he "didn't know who all of these groups were and I detest any kind of hate group."

EURO was founded by David Duke, who is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as "the most recognizable figure of the American radical right, a neo-Nazi, longtime Klan leader and now international spokesman for Holocaust denial."

-----------------------------------------------------
Come on. Who in Louisiana doesn't know who David Dukes is?

I just like Republicans showing America who they are. I have no problem with this. Good to see them being honest.

The Party of Lincoln loves the *******, they just hate Lincoln, and ******* of course.

PaintMyHouse is a complete blithering idiot because ********* and ***** and **** as well as********* and it goes without saying ********, **** ***** *****, and lastly but not leastly ******.
The truth hurts eh? Next time don't try to call others racist by claiming a guy who wasn't that you hate.

The way to distinguish Republicans from democrats is that the former don't want to rape little kids, and they don't perpetrate treason every chance they get.

NOTE THE HYPOCRISY...

Scalise speaking to David Duke’s group, 15 years ago, is proof he should resign, but Democrats who have spoken to such racist groups as the NAACP, the Southern Poverty Law Center, or the Black Panthers cannot even be discussed, let alone called out.

Obama spoke 12 years ago at an event with a terorrist named Kalidi in 2002 and the lapdog news media BURIED THE STORY FOR HIM.

How many times has the racist, al "tawana brawley" sharpton been to the White House....? And who is the bigger racist....who has actually gotten people killed....?

It only matters if there is some cost. Republicans keep winning congress. So there is no cost.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke Lay off Steve Scalise or I 8217 ll start naming other pols I met with

Former KKK leader says his political adviser was 8216 friendly 8217 with Rep. Scalise - The Washington Post

Scalise In 1999 I Agree With KKK Leader On Conservative Issues But He Can t Get Elected

Following new revelations that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) addressed a white nationalist group founded by a former KKK leader, Roll Call resurfaced a 1999 interview in which Scalise, then a state legislator considering a congressional bid, offered his thoughts on the man who is now causing so much trouble for his career.

Scalise has acknowledged that he spoke in front of the European-American Rights and Unity Organization in 2002, though he has said this week that he "didn't know who all of these groups were and I detest any kind of hate group."

EURO was founded by David Duke, who is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as "the most recognizable figure of the American radical right, a neo-Nazi, longtime Klan leader and now international spokesman for Holocaust denial."

I just like Republicans showing America who they are. I have no problem with this. Good to see them being honest.

That's why there are known as the white christian party
you and dean get along well...both like to use the word white as often as possible....

They sound a lot alike, don't they? :badgrin:

That's why there are known as the white christian party
you and dean get along well...both like to use the word white as often as possible....

They sound a lot alike, don't they? :badgrin:
yea but they divide the shit up.....dean takes in the white republicans.....little guno takes in the white religious ones...

Forum List

Back