GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

obama praises his mentor....frank marshal davis......an anti American, racist, and honest to goodness communist...of the stalin kind.......praises this guy in his book...hiding his identity by just calling him "frank"....and again....we have to claim this idiot who attended this meeting to give a speech...

It is good to be a democrat in America...you control the media, and the entertainment industry and education....so you can actually be racists, and anti American.......and never have to worry about the consequences.......
He had to do that for Davis. The Bible says Honor Your Father.

It only matters if there is some cost. Republicans keep winning congress. So there is no cost.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke Lay off Steve Scalise or I 8217 ll start naming other pols I met with

Former KKK leader says his political adviser was 8216 friendly 8217 with Rep. Scalise - The Washington Post

Scalise In 1999 I Agree With KKK Leader On Conservative Issues But He Can t Get Elected

Following new revelations that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) addressed a white nationalist group founded by a former KKK leader, Roll Call resurfaced a 1999 interview in which Scalise, then a state legislator considering a congressional bid, offered his thoughts on the man who is now causing so much trouble for his career.

Scalise has acknowledged that he spoke in front of the European-American Rights and Unity Organization in 2002, though he has said this week that he "didn't know who all of these groups were and I detest any kind of hate group."

EURO was founded by David Duke, who is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as "the most recognizable figure of the American radical right, a neo-Nazi, longtime Klan leader and now international spokesman for Holocaust denial."

-----------------------------------------------------
Come on. Who in Louisiana doesn't know who David Dukes is?

I just like Republicans showing America who they are. I have no problem with this. Good to see them being honest.
Scalise's district in LA is where David Duke lives. He knew all about Duke.

EURO's founder runs an anti-Semitic conspiracy site: The Official Website of Dr. David Duke PhD.
Hollywood is “Run by Jews”—Gary Oldman Joins Marlon Brando in Naming Movie Industry Bosses

Ted Cruz publicly sides with Jewish Supremacists AGAINST Christians

Congress Unanimously Passes Bill Confirming American Subservience to Israel

Christian Christmas Symbols Outlawed– Jewish Menorahs Erected — The Jewish Takeover of America![...]
That's news, why?

It only matters if there is some cost. Republicans keep winning congress. So there is no cost.

Ex-KKK leader David Duke Lay off Steve Scalise or I 8217 ll start naming other pols I met with

Former KKK leader says his political adviser was 8216 friendly 8217 with Rep. Scalise - The Washington Post

Scalise In 1999 I Agree With KKK Leader On Conservative Issues But He Can t Get Elected

Following new revelations that House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) addressed a white nationalist group founded by a former KKK leader, Roll Call resurfaced a 1999 interview in which Scalise, then a state legislator considering a congressional bid, offered his thoughts on the man who is now causing so much trouble for his career.

Scalise has acknowledged that he spoke in front of the European-American Rights and Unity Organization in 2002, though he has said this week that he "didn't know who all of these groups were and I detest any kind of hate group."

EURO was founded by David Duke, who is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as "the most recognizable figure of the American radical right, a neo-Nazi, longtime Klan leader and now international spokesman for Holocaust denial."

-----------------------------------------------------
Come on. Who in Louisiana doesn't know who David Dukes is?

I just like Republicans showing America who they are. I have no problem with this. Good to see them being honest.

That's why there are known as the white christian party
you and dean get along well...both like to use the word white as often as possible....

They sound a lot alike, don't they? :badgrin:
yea but they divide the shit up.....dean takes in the white republicans.....little guno takes in the white religious ones...
Dave Brat’s primary win over House Majority Leader Eric Cantor didn't just knock out a potential successor to Speaker John Boehner. Because Cantor was Jewish, the lone voice for religious diversity in the GOP’s congressional ranks will also disappear. Now there are no non-Christian Republicans.There are 278 Republicans in Congress. They are now all Christian and all white except for one black senator who was appointed. So this is an entirely Christian, white party.

So twelve years ago he spoke to a racist group and today the left wants to make it into a big deal yet very nearly six years ago we discovered that then Presidential Candidate Barack Obama for twenty years attended and listened to the sermons of the at best inflammatory at worst racist Jeremiah Wright. How quickly some forget and even actually think the rest of us forgot.

Give em hell David.

David Duke Focus on me and House GOP leader is insane -- Fusion

Quote:

[He said he has met with Democratic legislators at least 50 times in his political life.

And he delivered a warning to both Republicans and Democrats: Treat Scalise fairly, and don’t try to make political hay out of the situation. Or he said he would be inclined to release a list of names of all the politicians — both Republicans and Democrats — with whom he has ties.

“If Scalise is going to be crucified — if Republicans want to throw Steve Scalise to the woods, then a lot of them better be looking over their shoulders,” Duke said.]

nkCnxJH.jpg

miTeKDc.jpg

Oh, this is destined to be big.

Majority Whip Steve Scalise Struggles To Distance Himself From David Duke

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), whose office has been beating back criticism Monday about a speech he gave at a 2002 gathering hosted by a white supremacist group, just received some ill-timed praise from the group's founder. The notorious former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke described Scalise as "a fine family man" with whom he often agrees despite his support for Israel.

For his part, Scalise's office has said he was unaware of the white supremacist group's views when as a state lawmaker, he spoke at the 2002 conference. But in 1999, then-state Rep. Scalise told a Washington newspaper that he agreed with many of Duke's "conservative" views.

Duke told The Huffington Post that he doesn't remember speaking with Scalise before the conference. But it would have been nothing out of the ordinary for a Louisiana Republican at the time, he claimed.

"I literally defeated the Republican sitting governor of that state," said Duke, referring to the 1991 race in which he forced a runoff against Democratic candidate Edwin Edwards. "I had a huge amount of Republican support."
<more>
Senator Byrd was third in line to the presidency in the late 90's.

So twelve years ago he spoke to a racist group and today the left wants to make it into a big deal yet very nearly six years ago we discovered that then Presidential Candidate Barack Obama for twenty years attended and listened to the sermons of the at best inflammatory at worst racist Jeremiah Wright. How quickly some forget and even actually think the rest of us forgot.
Please post some of the racial rhetoric stated by Rev. Wright.
I keep hearing of these mythical sermons...

Oh, this is destined to be big.

Majority Whip Steve Scalise Struggles To Distance Himself From David Duke

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), whose office has been beating back criticism Monday about a speech he gave at a 2002 gathering hosted by a white supremacist group, just received some ill-timed praise from the group's founder. The notorious former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke described Scalise as "a fine family man" with whom he often agrees despite his support for Israel.

For his part, Scalise's office has said he was unaware of the white supremacist group's views when as a state lawmaker, he spoke at the 2002 conference. But in 1999, then-state Rep. Scalise told a Washington newspaper that he agreed with many of Duke's "conservative" views.

Duke told The Huffington Post that he doesn't remember speaking with Scalise before the conference. But it would have been nothing out of the ordinary for a Louisiana Republican at the time, he claimed.

"I literally defeated the Republican sitting governor of that state," said Duke, referring to the 1991 race in which he forced a runoff against Democratic candidate Edwin Edwards. "I had a huge amount of Republican support."
<more>
Senator Byrd was third in line to the presidency in the late 90's.
As was Trent Lott at the time he praised Strom Thurmond.

Yet another thread where some liberal fanatic tries to explain "how conservatives think"?

That's like a man blind from birth, trying to explain color.

:cuckoo:

Poor dears. They haven't got a leg to stand on, so all they can do is make up lies about conservatives.

IMO, based on reading posts by self defined conservatives on this message board, I doubt most liberals, fanatic or otherwise, actually believe conservatives think. Most simply repeat (echo) talking points parroted by other self defined conservatives.

Doubt that, see how many threads were started by members of the Crazy Right Wing on Obama's place of birth, his religion, his school records or on Behghazi, Solyndra, the IRS, Voter Fraud, Climate Change, Obama's golf scores, vacations, the First lady on eating right, Green and renewal energy, Keystone, taxing the rich, etc. etc. etc.

Scalise's district in LA is where David Duke lives. He knew all about Duke.

Obama knew that Rev Wright preached hate against Whites, Jews and the USA and he made Wright his "spiritual advisor" and racist Libtards voted for him.

There re NO Jews or minorities in the GOP in congress except one APPOINTED Black man .We Jews voted over 70% for Obama in 2008 n 2012 :itsok:

Please post some of the racial rhetoric stated by Rev. Wright.
I keep hearing of these mythical sermons...

Anything else?

Give em hell David.

David Duke Focus on me and House GOP leader is insane -- Fusion

Duke was rather flabbergasted by the new focus on Scalise. He said he has hosted both Democratic and Republican legislators at everything from conferences to his children’s birthday parties. He said he has met with Democratic legislators at least 50 times in his political life.

And he delivered a warning to both Republicans and Democrats: Treat Scalise fairly, and don’t try to make political hay out of the situation. Or he said he would be inclined to release a list of names of all the politicians — both Republicans and Democrats — with whom he has ties.

“If Scalise is going to be crucified — if Republicans want to throw Steve Scalise to the woods, then a lot of them better be looking over their shoulders,” Duke said.

Forum List

Back