GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

Why are Republicans and Teabaggers picking up where the OLD Democrats left off? Democrats grew a heart and got smarter.

Okay genius if the GOP 'picked up where the dixiecrats left off'. show us one GOP state that has separate lunch counters, blacks riding in the back of the bus, legalized lynching etc.

Put up or shut up for once.

Why are Republicans and Teabaggers picking up where the OLD Democrats left off? Democrats grew a heart and got smarter.

Okay genius if the GOP 'picked up where the dixiecrats left off'. show us one GOP state that has separate lunch counters, blacks riding in the back of the bus, legalized lynching etc.

Like I said - "where the OLD Democrats left off"...

Like I said - "where the OLD Democrats left off"...

Nothing to back yourself up, figures, more lwing lies.

The racist bigots of the Deep South were right wing extremists 60 years ago, just like they are today. The only thing that has changed is their preferred party affiliation.

This simple fact is willfully eluded by rubes.
You're an idiot, like thats news.
First off, we're talking about 12 years ago, not 60.
Second, most of the people alive and active 60 years ago are dead now
Third, the biggest racists are blacks in the Democrat Party, not whites.
Your Rick Perry switched from Democratic to Republican in November of 1990. Do you really think his standards have changed? He's still very Conservative.

Has anyone bothered to look at the contents of the speech? How many racist jokes did he tell?
Since the story is made up and it never happened I suspect he made several outlandish racist homophobic jokes in blackface and a tutu

A longtime adviser to former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke donated money to House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), Federal Election Commission records show.

The Daily Beast pointed out Wednesday that Kenny Knight gave Scalise $1,000 in 2008.

More: Longtime Adviser To David Duke Donated To Steve Scalise

Oh my. Oh dear.

Yeah ... and Hamas gave to Obama's campaign ... Oh My!!!
You can bet the KKK aka EURO gave to Salise and other republicans.

The racist bigots of the Deep South were right wing extremists 60 years ago, just like they are today. The only thing that has changed is their preferred party affiliation.

This simple fact is willfully eluded by rubes.
You're an idiot, like thats news.
First off, we're talking about 12 years ago, not 60.
Second, most of the people alive and active 60 years ago are dead now
Third, the biggest racists are blacks in the Democrat Party, not whites.
Your Rick Perry switched from Democratic to Republican in November of 1990. Do you really think his standards have changed? He's still very Conservative.
I didnt realize Perry was a segregationist back in the 1950s. Link?

A longtime adviser to former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke donated money to House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), Federal Election Commission records show.

The Daily Beast pointed out Wednesday that Kenny Knight gave Scalise $1,000 in 2008.

Oh my. Oh dear.

EURO is not the KKK. Stop obfuscating.

Oh my. Oh dear.

Same leader, different name.

Thanks to white Republican teabaggers - the Klan has been revived.
The KKK was alive and well for several years while KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd freely and repeatedly used the N - word. The world became a better and cleaner place when this white Democrat bastard joined hid master in Hell.
We are wasting time debating what Scales did 12 years ago while not mentioning Robert Byrd the most despicable racist ever to infest the Senate floor.

Oh my. Oh dear.

Same leader, different name.
But not the KKK.

The KKK was alive and well for several years while KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd freely and repeatedly used the N - word. The world became a better and cleaner place when this white Democrat bastard joined hid master in Hell.
We are wasting time debating what Scales did 12 years ago while not mentioning Robert Byrd the most despicable racist ever to infest the Senate floor.

Byrd was never a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

He was Grand Kleagle. Same shit, different day

He was a leader, you making excuses for him now?

Forum List

Back