GOP-igs want war, then let them fight the damn thing......

Exactly, so if you morons are all hell bent on war, strap up and have at it...at free will, its all yours for the taking!!
Put it up for a vote. Ted cruz sponsor this bill. Bill says registered Democrats pay higher taxes and registered Republicans send their kids to fight Isis.

How about dems pay for obamacare since republicans dont want it?

how about VOTE FOR ME, a lobster in every pot and ice cream in every freezer[/QUO
No lobster in every pot but SOMETHING in every pot. Why? Because in our economy everyone is working. Your economy depends on high unemployment and a working class barely making ends meet.

Black women constitute the highest unemployed in this country...not the men...cause half them bastards are in jail......and its mostly black women WITHOUT KIDS!!
I thought those people weren't being counted? The people who aren't even looking.

The blacks I blame live in shithole and choose to stay.

Why don't their parents do like mine did? It was all about making a better life for us. We even were born and raised 8 years in Detroit. My immigrant dad found a job half hour away from Detroit, saved and got us the hell out. A lot of blacks have followed the jobs.

Then there are the detroiters who work.

I only fault the people who don't work in a city with no jobs and they stay. Why when they are free and live in America do they stay? Plenty of jobs outside Detroit. Come get them.

Blacks in Chicago complain about the south side and how there are no jobs. Move then!

It is estimated that at least 100 US soldiers a month will be slaughtered once we place troops on the ground in the middle east. An estimated 1000 a month, thus far will and has qualified for some for of disability for the rest of his or her life. Meanwhile, we have the American stupid all rallying for war against terrorism at any cost while their corn fed blue eyed Mitt Rommney children all stay at home, getting their masters and running dad's companies....its up to the little guys and gals folks to keep them all safe.

All the war generals and big wigs, all products of electronic leadership via the tv.....giving advice to a president that is hesitant and cautious...because war is hell. And to those advising the president...NONE HAVE ACTUALLY FOUGHT IN ANY DAMNED WAR PERIOD!!

The gain in all this???? Only God knows...the aftermath in all this, just look at what the Vietnam war rendered us. Bottom line, if the GOP is so thirsty to fight...than dust off the zillions dollar arsenals, their buying up and have at it!!
Also, ask them to pay higher taxes to pay for the war and see if they are still for it.

Obama should do the reverse of what bush did. He should go to war and at the same time instead of giving rich people tax breaks, cut taxes on poor people

Then you'll see Republicans understand you don't cut taxes while starting a war let alone 2.

booboo we don't have a draft

Exactly, so if you morons are all hell bent on war, strap up and have at it...at free will, its all yours for the taking!!
All those that voted for Obama should have to go to Iraq and retake the ground lost under his watch......................You voted for the idiot, and the idiot allowed the damned place to be taken over...............

So go fix his fuck ups...........you voted him in.
And you bush war Republicans broke Iraq and didn't put Humpty back together
Always thought that was the Idea of war. Break the country you are fighting,
Break them and leave them! No need to put them back together again. That is where we made our mistake.
We stayed and tried the idea of nation building.

Blacks in Chicago complain about the south side and how there are no jobs. Move then!

No, I disagree. Communities are special. They are not something that should so easily be abandoned. Start a profitable venture. Volunteer. Do something other than sit around and collect welfare.

Entrepreneurship is easier to get into than any higher education job position. Entrepreneurship is more rewarding. Entrepreneurship offers more freedom. If no one is willing to hire, then one can choose to be their own boss.

Second to that is working for small businesses in the local community. Small businesses tend to pay good wages, and treat their employees like decent human beings. Better than being another statistic in the Walmart corporate log books.

It is estimated that at least 100 US soldiers a month will be slaughtered once we place troops on the ground in the middle east. An estimated 1000 a month, thus far will and has qualified for some for of disability for the rest of his or her life. Meanwhile, we have the American stupid all rallying for war against terrorism at any cost while their corn fed blue eyed Mitt Rommney children all stay at home, getting their masters and running dad's companies....its up to the little guys and gals folks to keep them all safe.

What is the point of having soldiers anymore?

Liberals will praise the troops, but why? What are they good for, when they are being held back from fighting? It is the soldiers that you are claiming to care about, that are more eager than anyone to go fight for glory, honor, and their ideals. Why not let them fight?

To be honest, I do not really care either way who lives or dies. I do not have the time to become emotionally invested in everyone who serves in the military. I do respect the time old tradition of proving one's manhood through war and bloodshed. I would not want that denied to me personally.

No, I disagree. Communities are special. They are not something that should so easily be abandoned. Start a profitable venture. Volunteer. Do something other than sit around and collect welfare.

Entrepreneurship is easier to get into than any higher education job position. Entrepreneurship is more rewarding. Entrepreneurship offers more freedom. If no one is willing to hire, then one can choose to be their own boss.

Second to that is working for small businesses in the local community. Small businesses tend to pay good wages, and treat their employees like decent human beings. Better than being another statistic in the Walmart corporate log books.
I do wish blacks started their own corporations in the city and those corporations hired thousands of blacks. I'm talking companies as big as quicken loans or Thompson Reuters. But there are no companies like Google, Toyota, John Deere, hell there isn't even a successful black owned grocery store in Detroit and the big national chains won't go. So there's a huge market being untapped. Why can't lebron James or Barry Sanders or Oprah or p diddy get it done?

I do wish blacks started their own corporations in the city and those corporations hired thousands of blacks. I'm talking companies as big as quicken loans or Thompson Reuters. But there are no companies like Google, Toyota, John Deere, hell there isn't even a successful black owned grocery store in Detroit and the big national chains won't go. So there's a huge market being untapped. Why can't lebron James or Barry Sanders or Oprah or p diddy get it done?

We both come from the Detroit suburbs, so I know what you are saying is true. The only businesses are ran by white people.

I am about to offend a bunch of PC nazis, but it is absolutely true that the culture of blacks in inner city Detroit is one centered around laziness, hooliganism, and entitlement. Disagree all you want, but that is the cold hard reality of things. Know what isn't helping make things better? The government. They are making things worst.

We both come from the Detroit suburbs, so I know what you are saying is true. The only businesses are ran by white people.

I am about to offend a bunch of PC nazis, but it is absolutely true that the culture of blacks in inner city Detroit is one centered around laziness, hooliganism, and entitlement. Disagree all you want, but that is the cold hard reality of things. Know what isn't helping make things better? The government. They are making things worst.
We need to go after the Isis in Detroit.

I know recently they made some raids but I think we are complacent as long as the keep it in the bad neighborhoods.

If a black murderous gang is in Detroit, I'm sure we know who's in that gang. Now how we gonna say we will completely wipe out Isis there when we can't wipe out our own?

Is it white Americas fault those criminals are murderers? Is it Americas fault Isis hates us? See the similarities?

Liberals will praise the troops, but why? What are they good for, when they are being held back from fighting? It is the soldiers that you are claiming to care about, that are more eager than anyone to go fight for glory, honor, and their ideals. Why not let them fight?

To be honest, I do not really care either way who lives or dies. I do not have the time to become emotionally invested in everyone who serves in the military. I do respect the time old tradition of proving one's manhood through war and bloodshed. I would not want that denied to me personally.

Have you ever worn a uniform? Or better still ever fought in combat? If not I suggest you sit back and allow the grown ups to do the thinking. Last I heard, not only is war hell, people actually die!!

The days of man to man combat is over, get your ass out of the past and let the 21st century thinker's handle this, John Wayne Jr.

Put it up for a vote. Ted cruz sponsor this bill. Bill says registered Democrats pay higher taxes and registered Republicans send their kids to fight Isis.

how about VOTE FOR ME, a lobster in every pot and ice cream in every freezer[/QUO
No lobster in every pot but SOMETHING in every pot. Why? Because in our economy everyone is working. Your economy depends on high unemployment and a working class barely making ends meet.

Black women constitute the highest unemployed in this country...not the men...cause half them bastards are in jail......and its mostly black women WITHOUT KIDS!!
I thought those people weren't being counted? The people who aren't even looking.

Why don't their parents do like mine did? It was all about making a better life for us. We even were born and raised 8 years in Detroit. My immigrant dad found a job half hour away from Detroit, saved and got us the hell out. A lot of blacks have followed the jobs.

I only fault the people who don't work in a city with no jobs and they stay. Why when they are free and live in America do they stay? Plenty of jobs outside Detroit. Come get them.

I agree 10000000000%, problem is, uh, you have no money, no job, no real credit, no history.....and you just up and go WHERE? To shelter?
Just askin!!

Have you ever worn a uniform? Or better still ever fought in combat? If not I suggest you sit back and allow the grown ups to do the thinking.

I was wondering when I would see that trademark American silencing technique. Congratulations, you are the first I have seen do it since I joined this site.

Last I heard, not only is war hell, people actually die!!
Okay, how should I respond to this...

I don't give a fuck!!!

The days of man to man combat is over, get your ass out of the past and let the 21st century thinker's handle this, John Wayne Jr.
I suppose that would be you? Ha.

Simply stated.

If you do not want to go to war, do not join the military. Stop pretending to care for soldiers who want to risk their lives for their honor and their beliefs. It is all sanctimonious babble. Try arguing that, instead of just telling me to shut up, as most Americans have became accustomed to doing.

I agree 10000000000%, problem is, uh, you have no money, no job, no real credit, no history.....and you just up and go WHERE? To shelter?
Just askin!!

Thats a cop out.
I was homeless at 18 yet I was able to pull my shit together and retire at 46.
I rode the bus 2.5 hours each way for six months to an area that had jobs until I saved enough to put a deposit on an apartment.
It ain't rocket science.

12360323_866011720163295_1285734122180155018_n.jpg

In the late 1930s --------war was ongoing in Europe (it is reasonable to date its onset to about 1938) The pamphlets that littered the little Nazi town of my childhood ---all the way thru 1940 were ALL DENIAL . The present ongoing war can logically
be dated back------if you need an approximate year of onset is -----2010 AD

People who insist on comparing Nazi germany to what's going down in the Middle East have no clue. Because their is no comparison. None whatsoever.

The only time I hear about war, it's democrats saying republicans want war.

Yet there's a democrat president in the whitehouse leading the charge on our most recent wasted effort in the Middle East & Crapistan, they call war.

All the war generals and big wigs, all products of electronic leadership via the tv.....giving advice to a president that is hesitant and cautious...because war is hell. And to those advising the president...NONE HAVE ACTUALLY FOUGHT IN ANY DAMNED WAR PERIOD!!

The gain in all this???? Only God knows...the aftermath in all this, just look at what the Vietnam war rendered us. Bottom line, if the GOP is so thirsty to fight...than dust off the zillions dollar arsenals, their buying up and have at it!!

Your beloved Obozo is the one engaged in this proxy war against Shia Muslims and Russia.

We shouldn't be involved at all in this Muslim power struggle. All we should do is kick all Muslims out, ban them from entering our country, cut all ties to countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia, and let them all kill each other.

But Democrats and RINOs all want to keep pretending Turkey and SA are "allies", and keep supporting them, as they support their Sunni revolution to overthrow Iran. The Sunnis wanted to overthrow governments like Lybia, Eygpt, and Yemen because they weren't hard core Sunni extremists like Saudi is. Obozo was more than willing to help and even went as far to help them overthrow a Shi'ite government in Syria.

If ISIS is an "enemy" of this administration, then why has he helped them overthrow all these governments? If ISIS is our enemy then Obozo needs to be charged with treason, because he has done nothing but aid them.

Dems have us on the path to WWIII, not conservatives.

The OP would prefer not to fight terrorism over there. He would rather wait until they are over here and then crawl under his bed and demand that he be protected. In the old days his backup plan would be to surrender, but that doesn't seem to work with terrorists.

Forum List

Back