GOP imagined Obama disasters vs "real" damage from GOP policies

R

rdean

I begin to understand why Obama ignores these GOP created disasters. It drives the left crazy that he doesn't defend himself from these invented charges. Has anyone noticed, every one of these "scandals" has come back to bite the GOP on the butt?

Benghazi scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Altered emails to make it worse
2. Cut funding for embassy security
3. Quietly and without fanfare voted to restore embassy budgets by two billion
4. Ignored the other hundreds of deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time

IRS scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Started doing targeting in 1959 under Eisenhower
2. Targeted the NAACP and put it in a letter telling them what they were doing and why
3. Published only the names of right wing groups by editing the asked for lists
4. Ignoring that the guy in charge was a Bush appointee because they won't confirm Obama's selections

Then there was the downgrade - Republicans - We Got 98% of Everything we Wanted!

Then there was the Bush Tax Extensions - Obama "caved" (but why?)

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Fast and Furious - see "Bush gunrunning"

Solyndra - began by Bush and the Republicans

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

In fact, I thought Republicans would give Obama credit for taking out Bin Laden, but now a huge percentage of Republicans think that was accomplished by Mitt Romney? Huh?

You didn't build that alone (first said by Mitt Romney - you didn't do that alone - SLC Olympics)

Then of course, are the attacks on Obama wife, children, half brother and aunt and everyone he has ever met, no matter how brief the meeting.

Now the final bit of hypocrisy, right wingers on the USMB shrieking that it is they who are constantly under attack and no one on the left criticizes Obama.

And the final straw is when they insist it's not about "race" when they uses words like "boi, Kenyan, thug, man-child, mau mau" and so on.

I'm curious. How much of their BS do they actually believe?

Bill Clinton gave the lying republicans the gift that keeps on giving.

The signing of the telecomunications act was one of the most traitorous acts against free speach in the media ever done to the public. The republican "message" already had a 10-1 ratio advantage of broadcast stations and now the new strategy is turning what is left of progressive radio over to sports stations. What is the advantage now? 20-1 ??? 50-1 ???

This alone makes Clinton the worst president ever. He was personally responsible for the destruction of the progressive voice in America. I think that what Clinton did for the republicans was worse than dropping the ball in the pursuit of Bin Ladin after the Cole attack in Yemen.

If I ever see Clinton in person I will kick him in the nuts.

That will get him where he lives.

If someone says something dumb enough, even outright lies, enough times to dumbed down people that is what dumb people will believe.

The republicans haven't been underestimating the intelligence of America. They were spot on. Now they have the tools to attack any intelligent resistance.

Republicans are pure evil.

The signing of the telecomunications act was one of the most traitorous acts against free speach in the media ever done to the public. The republican "message" already had a 10-1 ratio advantage of broadcast stations and now the new strategy is turning what is left of progressive radio over to sports stations. What is the advantage now? 20-1 ??? 50-1 ???

This alone makes Clinton the worst president ever. He was personally responsible for the destruction of the progressive voice in America. I think that what Clinton did for the republicans was worse than dropping the ball in the pursuit of Bin Ladin after the Cole attack in Yemen.

If someone says something dumb enough, even outright lies, enough times to dumbed down people that is what dumb people will believe.

The republicans haven't been underestimating the intelligence of America. They were spot on. Now they have the tools to attack any intelligent resistance.

I suspect the damage is less than you might think. The reason Fox has such a large audience is because their base is 90% white. I suspect 90% of the blacks that listen to Fox work there.

Progressive media is a hard sell, not because of the message, which is mostly "common sense", but because the base is so diverse and not always that liberal. So while there is only one Fox - the biggie (granted, there are many smaller conservative stations), there is also BET, LOGO, CURRENT, MSNBC (which also includes conservatives), Asian stations, Hispanic stations and so on.

I begin to understand why Obama ignores these GOP created disasters. It drives the left crazy that he doesn't defend himself from these invented charges. Has anyone noticed, every one of these "scandals" has come back to bite the GOP on the butt?

4. Ignored the other hundreds of deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time

2. Targeted the NAACP and put it in a letter telling them what they were doing and why
4. Ignoring that the guy in charge was a Bush appointee because they won't confirm Obama's selections

Then there was the downgrade - Republicans - We Got 98% of Everything we Wanted!

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

In fact, I thought Republicans would give Obama credit for taking out Bin Laden, but now a huge percentage of Republicans think that was accomplished by Mitt Romney? Huh?

You didn't build that alone (first said by Mitt Romney - you didn't do that alone - SLC Olympics)

Then of course, are the attacks on Obama wife, children, half brother and aunt and everyone he has ever met, no matter how brief the meeting.

Now the final bit of hypocrisy, right wingers on the USMB shrieking that it is they who are constantly under attack and no one on the left criticizes Obama.

And the final straw is when they insist it's not about "race" when they uses words like "boi, Kenyan, thug, man-child, mau mau" and so on.

5 Years of Obama, 2 with a super majority in Congress ramrodding their radical agenda on the population...and they're blaming the minority party because things are so fucked up

It's bad BECAUSE Dems passed their entire agenda over the complete objection of Republicans

Own it, Fucker

khan-o.gif

BUSHHHHHHH.

HERE COME THE EXCUSES.................................

Obama disapproves are now a majority so they have to dig out the ole Republicans are worse..

waaa

I suspect the damage is less than you might think. The reason Fox has such a large audience is because their base is 90% white. I suspect 90% of the blacks that listen to Fox work there.

Progressive media is a hard sell, not because of the message, which is mostly "common sense", but because the base is so diverse and not always that liberal. So while there is only one Fox - the biggie (granted, there are many smaller conservative stations), there is also BET, LOGO, CURRENT, MSNBC (which also includes conservatives), Asian stations, Hispanic stations and so on.

lol, you people are so damn diverse you can't understand a damn thing..
but that is what the democrat party relies on, people who don't understand a thing....except.............ugh-vote-D-e-m-o-c-r-a-t
you should teach your "diverse" base the universal sign language or something..lol
oh boy you crack me up you have to throw that crap out there

Last edited:

there it is again....but Dean isnt preoccupied with race....nah....

Let's all agree that we need to pass a bill lowering college interest rates, increasing funding for science, and infrastructure.

1. We must have a educated population
2. We must have jobs for them

The business environment must be favorable for the creation of businesses...So lowering the corporate tax and increasing the income tax probably is the best idea. I'm afraid both left and right have gone so far to the extremes that no one can do what's right anymore.

Last edited:

there it is again....but Dean isnt preoccupied with race....nah....

He said so himself, every chance he get

Let's all agree that we need to pass a bill lowering college interest rates, increasing funding for science, and infrastructure.

The business environment must be favorable for the creation of businesses...So lowering the corporate tax and increasing the income tax probably is the best idea. I'm afraid both left and right have gone so far to the extremes that no one can do what's right anymore.

Education is becoming more and more expensive because the Feds are underwriting it via the student loan program. There is an ever increasing pot of money available so it only follows that thee cost keeps rising. The problem is, kids are borrowing stupid amounts of money to finance an education in what is a lot of time, meaningless drivel. Then they end up with $100k in loans working as a Barista because they can't find gainful employment as a Druid Philosopher.

The last thing we need to do is make money even more readily available... hell, I worked my way through college which forced me to actually think about what I was gonna be when I grew up.

:lol:

You support a government that turns the IRS loose on their "opponents" has the NSA monitor all activity and spies on reporters?

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

5 Years of Obama, 2 with a super majority in Congress ramrodding their radical agenda on the population...and they're blaming the minority party because things are so fucked up

It's bad BECAUSE Dems passed their entire agenda over the complete objection of Republicans

Own it, Fucker

The Big Lies of Mitt Romney V: Obama Had A Super-Majority In Congress For Two Years « The Dish

Dems only had a filibuster-proof majority (including two independents) from the time that Al Franken was finally seated (July 7, 2009) until the point that Teddy Kennedy passed away (August 25, 2009). That's only seven weeks, not two years.

And there was never a supermajority in the House as Romney claims. The balance at the start of the Congress was 257 – 178, which is a Democratic share of only 59 percent, not 67. So again, Romney simply lied. Obama never had a super majority in both Houses, let alone for two years. In the Senate, his super-majority lasted seven weeks.

----------------------------------------------

You guys can never be honest. If Obama had a super majority, he wouldn't have needed "reconciliation". You guys are stupid on so many levels. It's pitiful. Just pitiful.

Education is becoming more and more expensive because the Feds are underwriting it via the student loan program. There is an ever increasing pot of money available so it only follows that thee cost keeps rising. The problem is, kids are borrowing stupid amounts of money to finance an education in what is a lot of time, meaningless drivel. Then they end up with $100k in loans working as a Barista because they can't find gainful employment as a Druid Philosopher.

The last thing we need to do is make money even more readily available... hell, I worked my way through college which forced me to actually think about what I was gonna be when I grew up.

:lol:

There are creative ways to make education available for Americans. It's not just about money. But Republicans think education is for snobs. Science is a faith. Evolution a lie. Climate change a conspiracy. And the system everyone else in the world is trying to get into is no damn good. Of course, Republicans don't want their kids "contaminated" by people who encourage those children to "think" and "reason things out".

Texas GOP rejects "critical thinking" skills

Forum List

Back