GOP Indian Governor portrayed as white guy so as to not scare GOP Base.

How does one painting now equate with wanting to "pass for white"
When your painting makes you look white and you change your name from Piyush to Bobby.
laugh.gif

Immigrants using Americanized nicknames is nothing new, and not restricted to non-europeans. Its a sign of a desire to acclimate to the culture of the place one currently lives.

Poles and Jews, as an example, have been doing it for about a century now.
All of them are already white though. It wasnt done to aclimate. It was done so they wouldnt be discriminated against.

It was done to help the transition into the culture in which they moved into. Only morons like you seem to have an issue with that.
Why would a name change help transition into a culture? i dont have to change my name to transition into a culture. There had to be a reason. We know from the mouths of Jews themselves it was done to combat discrimination.

All the Asian kids with long names had "european" nicknames in my neighborhood growing up. I have a feeling people who wanted to discriminate against them wouldn't be put off just because Yat Quon Sung was called "larry" by his friends.

How does one painting now equate with wanting to "pass for white"
When your painting makes you look white and you change your name from Piyush to Bobby.
laugh.gif

Immigrants using Americanized nicknames is nothing new, and not restricted to non-europeans. Its a sign of a desire to acclimate to the culture of the place one currently lives.

All of them are already white though. It wasnt done to aclimate. It was done so they wouldnt be discriminated against.

It was done to help the transition into the culture in which they moved into. Only morons like you seem to have an issue with that.
Why would a name change help transition into a culture? i dont have to change my name to transition into a culture. There had to be a reason. We know from the mouths of Jews themselves it was done to combat discrimination.

At Ellis Island it was a common practice and not just with Jews to Americanize the names of European immigrants. Most didn't object...they came here to be Americans.

Those were the days!

The one he tweeted out looks just as white as the painting in question.

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

We know you incessantly lie - you are a leftist assclown and the most rabid racist in the forum.

You leftist scumbags went on a racist rant, and got caught. Go ahead, fan these flames - make sure EVERY American knows what racist fucks you assclown democrats are.

Your party media is burying the story to protect you scumbags, by all means make sure people hear about it.

ASSCLOWN DEMOCRATS ALTER PICTURE OF BOBBY JINDAL TO CREATE RACIAL FLAP!

There, I helped you in your quest.

May every American know what you did - may every voter grasp the depths of the racism that defines the filthy democratic party.

This just gets better and better.

http://www.biography.com/people/bobby-jindal-20841577

"Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch."

I guess it really wasnt his fault. He was socialized to believe white is right.

Lying again Klansman?

"Bobby " is a nickname - Jindal never changed his name.

Man you racist fucks are some filthy liars.

Bobby Jindal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yeah he did change his name. He wanted to be like the white kid on the brady bunch

"The son of immigrants from India, Bobby Jindal has enjoyed tremendous success as a politician. He became the first Indian American elected governor in the United States. Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch. "

He is still legally Piyush. It figures a moron like you can believe a child can change his name all on his own.
If he is still legally Piyush why doesnt he use his real name? What moron thinks he changed his name as a child? Its obvious his parents did it for him once he stated he wanted to be white.

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

We know you incessantly lie - you are a leftist assclown and the most rabid racist in the forum.

You leftist scumbags went on a racist rant, and got caught. Go ahead, fan these flames - make sure EVERY American knows what racist fucks you assclown democrats are.

Your party media is burying the story to protect you scumbags, by all means make sure people hear about it.

May every American know what you did - may every voter grasp the depths of the racism that defines the filthy democratic party.
Are you saying that you can tell that is good ole Bobby Jindall from looking at this white guy here?

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

No one has been proven to have altered the painting. You got a link with the original painting?

You scumbags whitewashed the photo in an effort to stir up your racist base.

Jindal called you on your racism and lying. Let's make this a national story - on the heels of the Brian Williams lies and the Hillary sniper lies.... Your media buried that story too - but it came out anyway.

Thats a pretty pathetic attempt by Jindal to pass. I bet he is an embarrassment to Indians everywhere. At least the ones that actually like themselves brown.
We're red, not brown.

Now you know, Pale-face.

Never saw a red East Indian I have seen plenty of Black and Brown ones.

6384339661_c62fcc03df_m.jpg

391379428_5430b81d5b_m.jpg
Oh...the REAL Indians. My bad. I love them because they look like a chocolate sundae with a cherry on top!
I was unaware there were any fake Indians....well until Bobby made himself white.
Not fake, just misnamed. I'm American Indian. Now Elizabeth Warren might fit the definition of a fake Indian.

And didn't Michael Jackson make himself white too?
Youre not american indian. Indians live on the SE Asian continent.

"Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch."

Lying again Klansman?

Yeah he did change his name. He wanted to be like the white kid on the brady bunch

"The son of immigrants from India, Bobby Jindal has enjoyed tremendous success as a politician. He became the first Indian American elected governor in the United States. Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch. "

He is still legally Piyush. It figures a moron like you can believe a child can change his name all on his own.
If he is still legally Piyush why doesnt he use his real name? What moron thinks he changed his name as a child? Its obvious his parents did it for him once he stated he wanted to be white.

My fiancee's parent and sibling use her nickname all the time. She's of Indian origin, and her nickname is a English word. Are her parent and brother a bunch of racists all of a sudden?

No one has been proven to have altered the painting. You got a link with the original painting?

You scumbags whitewashed the photo in an effort to stir up your racist base.

Jindal called you on your racism and lying. Let's make this a national story - on the heels of the Brian Williams lies and the Hillary sniper lies.... Your media buried that story too - but it came out anyway.
Where is the proof the photo was white washed or is this just a conspiracy theory? :laugh:

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

Are you saying that you can tell that is good ole Bobby Jindall from looking at this white guy here?

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg
We're saying it matters to you more than it matters to us. It always surprises the racist Left that not everyone is as race obsessed as you all are.

Lying again Klansman?

My fiancee's parent and sibling use her nickname all the time. She's of Indian origin, and her nickname is a English word. Are her parent and brother a bunch of racists all of a sudden?
Who said anyone was a bunch of racists? I know I didnt say that. Are you trying to deflect from little Bobby?

We're red, not brown.

Now you know, Pale-face.

Never saw a red East Indian I have seen plenty of Black and Brown ones.

6384339661_c62fcc03df_m.jpg

391379428_5430b81d5b_m.jpg
Oh...the REAL Indians. My bad. I love them because they look like a chocolate sundae with a cherry on top!
I was unaware there were any fake Indians....well until Bobby made himself white.
Not fake, just misnamed. I'm American Indian. Now Elizabeth Warren might fit the definition of a fake Indian.

And didn't Michael Jackson make himself white too?
Youre not american indian. Indians live on the SE Asian continent.
You're beginning to sound incredibly stupid.

laugh.gif

All the Asian kids with long names had "european" nicknames in my neighborhood growing up. I have a feeling people who wanted to discriminate against them wouldn't be put off just because Yat Quon Sung was called "larry" by his friends.
What does that have to do with them wanting to be accepted by whites?

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg
We're saying it matters to you more than it matters to us. It always surprises the racist Left that not everyone is as race obsessed as you all are.
It must matter to you more. You are arguing about it. We just pointed it out. You seem vested in denying the evidence right in front of your eyes. Matter of fact you just called yourself by your white man appointed name. You and Bobby are kindred souls so I understand.

Forum List

Back