GOP Indian Governor portrayed as white guy so as to not scare GOP Base.

I don't mind being called American Indian, "redskin" or anything else. Life is too short for the political correctness and the racism you cling to.
I didnt ask you what you minded. I know you love your pet name. Do you wag your tail when they pet you and call you injun?

When my white wife does, yeah. Does that bother a racist like you, that I got one of your white women?
You've never had a white woman I've been with. They wouldnt stomach a boy that cant be a man. You must be thrilled to death to have a white woman. Validates you doesn't it? :laugh:
Damn right. Just last night she validated me two times.

You don't have one of those, do you?
One of those what?
Smoking hot babelicious horny as hell wives.

Sorry for you, man.

Red Eagle.
Thats the english language pet injun.
I knew your racism would surface sooner or later.
They named me Foot in Mouth....
You are so hard to hate! LOL..
My grandmother who was 1/2 Cherokee would never talk to me about her past, or why we were never on the rolls..
You I believe. Elizabeth Warren, not so much.

I didnt ask you what you minded. I know you love your pet name. Do you wag your tail when they pet you and call you injun?

When my white wife does, yeah. Does that bother a racist like you, that I got one of your white women?
You've never had a white woman I've been with. They wouldnt stomach a boy that cant be a man. You must be thrilled to death to have a white woman. Validates you doesn't it? :laugh:

One of those what?

Sorry for you, man.
I've had plenty before I was even married and when I did marry she was the best of the best. What does that have to do with your feelings of inadequacy without a white man or woman validating you? You and Bobby are kindred spirits.

Thats the english language pet injun.
My grandmother who was 1/2 Cherokee would never talk to me about her past, or why we were never on the rolls..
Well I have no need to lie to get special attention.....

One of those what?

Sorry for you, man.
I've had plenty before I was even married and when I did marry she was the best of the best. What does that have to do with your feelings of inadequacy without a white man or woman validating you? You and Bobby are kindred spirits.
Was?

Never mind. I told you, my wife validates me all the time. Would have had a quickie this morning but kids got in the way. Adorable little half breed cock blockers!

Well I think she lied to enhance her college application. Lots of people do that. I like to poke fun, but I really don't think she did anything serious.

One of those what?

Sorry for you, man.
Was?

Never mind. I told you, my wife validates me all the time. Would have had a quickie this morning but kids got in the way. Adorable little half breed cock blockers!

I told you that I know you need validation from whites. I'm not arguing with you . I am agreeing with you. You even go by their pet name for you and have long forgotten your real one.

Well I think she lied to enhance her college application. Lots of people do that. I like to poke fun, but I really don't think she did anything serious.
I never ask for any special treatment going to college, so I do not appreciate others who do...It can be done without needing special treatment....

One of those what?

Sorry for you, man.
Was?

I told you that I know you need validation from whites. I'm not arguing with you . I am agreeing with you. You even go by their pet name for you and have long forgotten your real one.
Wait....

You mean all along you didn't mean "validate" as a euphemism for....

Oh. Oooohhh!

You people got no sense of humor. Life's too short to be an incessantly angry Leftist!

Ha ha ha!

One of those what?

Sorry for you, man.
Was?

Wait....

Oh. Oooohhh!

You people got no sense of humor. Life's too short to be an incessantly angry Leftist!

Ha ha ha!
I was laughing at you and your need for the approval of white people. I was amused not angry. Roll over now so a white guy can scratch your tummy. :laugh:

I never ask for any special treatment going to college, so I do not appreciate others who do...It can be done without needing special treatment....
I agree. I just think it's one of those things college kids do never dreaming they would get into politics and it would come back to haunt them. One member here calls her Lizzy Cheekbones. I think it's an affectionate term.

Sorry for you, man.
Was?

Wait....

Oh. Oooohhh!

Ha ha ha!
I was laughing at you and your need for the approval of white people. I was amused not angry. Roll over now so a white guy can scratch your tummy. :laugh:
I really don't think you laugh much at all. And my wife scratches my tummy. Or are we discussing your fetishes now?

Was?

Wait....

Oh. Oooohhh!

Ha ha ha!
I really don't think you laugh much at all. And my wife scratches my tummy. Or are we discussing your fetishes now?
Good thing the world doesnt revolve around what you think. We would have crashed into an asteroid by now. No I'm discussing your admission you like the pet name white people gave you.

Guy paints a portrait of a guy he never met and assumed he was lily white.

Jindal commissions an official portrait to remind everyone he is their leader in LA and it also shows him looking lily white.

Many people laugh at the idiocy. Except Republicans, they blame everything on liberals.

Actually Rodent, the portrait was panted from a photograph and is very true to it. DailyKOS took a photography of the portrait, white washed it, and sent it out on twitter to stir up the racist core of the left in a frenzy of white hating..

Hey, you're democrats - being racist fucks is simply the foundation of your party.

Forum List

Back