🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP insiders are now accepting that Trump is the rightfull nominee

There is a committee. No supreme court. Deep breath.
Dude you have the intelligence of the ant under my shoe. There will be Supreme Court intervention if Trump wins the nomination and the GOP takes the nomination away. Shit even the liberal justices will rule in favor of Trump over the dopey if they do this GOP.

You wanna try again little one?

Zander, you're ignoring the downside of a Trump win:

Can he fix Obamacare?

Can he prevent more than a century of bad policy in NY and IL catching up with those two states? Or correct more than half a century of lunatic policy in MI and CA?

Can he correct Obama's halfwitted race baiting? For example in the 2010 Defense appropriation bill there was an apology for among other things the trail of tears which at least one D congressman from Iowa did not know about in 2013 and then he tried to revive "shoot a skin to watch him spin" in the Zimmerman case. His treatment of South and East Asians was hamhanded as well.

For no discernible reason he made the news this month for lecturing Germany and the UK on how to run their own countries. If Trump has a lick of sense he would know that being the clown with the snow shovel behind the elephant is a lot less messy than cleaning up after our fearless leader.

The next POTUS has his work cut out for him.

The next POTUS is going to fail. I'm not talking Great Depression fail I'm talking the 1837 crash fail, 50 years of Civil unrest.

Forum List

Back