🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP instantly regret 9/11 lawsuit veto override . Blame Obama .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
the congress clown car keeps on trucking . Right away they have problems with the law and how it may be harmful to our troops etc.. located abroad.

GOP lawmakers concerned with 9/11 law to sue Saudi Arabia

"I told the President the other day that this is an example of an issue that we should have talked about much earlier," McConnell said. "It appears as if there may be some unintended ramifications."

Who would have thought?

Iraqi group seeks US compensation in light of JASTA

http://english.alarabiya.net

An Iraqi group is pressing the country’s parliament to ask for US compensation in light of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) that was recently approved by the Congress in Washington, Al Arabiya News Channel reported Saturday.

Stupid coward congress . Afraid of the bad pub of voting "against 911" victims .

the congress clown car keeps on trucking . Right away they have problems with the law and how it may be harmful to our troops etc.. located abroad.

"I told the President the other day that this is an example of an issue that we should have talked about much earlier," McConnell said. "It appears as if there may be some unintended ramifications."

McConnell is as big of a piece of shit as Reid and Pelosi.

I wish the mob would beat McConnell nearly to death as they did Reid.

The most remarkable statement in the article is this..."McConnell urged "further discussions" for lawmakers to fix the measure and scolded the White House for not explaining the potential drawbacks of the bill earlier."
Typical half-witted republican/ teabagger they cannot think past their stupidity!

Good gawd? ANOTHER thread on this? And you morons STILL haven't blamed Congress, just the GOP?
BI PARTISAN BILL hack bois

The blame fall on the House and Senate and both political parties and not President Obama...

It took the Democratic Senators and House members to help override the bill, so they also own this too along with the GOP.

Who would have thought?

An Iraqi group is pressing the country’s parliament to ask for US compensation in light of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA) that was recently approved by the Congress in Washington, Al Arabiya News Channel reported Saturday.
Simple answer present them with a 2 Trillion dollars bill for freeing them, and let all dead soldiers family sue Iraq...take their fucking Oil for 50 years....Sounds about right, althought I may be a bit lenient!

The most moronic act I've ever seen. The Republican Party needs to be liquidated, vaporized, fumigated and restocked.

Are the Republicans trying to pretend they didn't know about these ramifications? Seriously?

September 9:
Drone strikes on wedding parties come to mind.

So, yeah. Go ahead and let those people sue Saudi Arabia, as long as you don't complain when a few hundred thousand darkies sue the US.

September 26:
Yeah, let the 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia.

And then eleventy bazillion Iraqis and Afghanis will sue the United States.

The most remarkable statement in the article is this..."McConnell urged "further discussions" for lawmakers to fix the measure and scolded the White House for not explaining the potential drawbacks of the bill earlier."
Typical half-witted republican/ teabagger they cannot think past their stupidity!

You do know that all Republicans are not "TEA PARTY"? Don't you?

Are all Democrats/BLACKLIVESMATTER?

DERPDERPDERP

The most moronic act I've ever seen. The Republican Party needs to be liquidated, vaporized, fumigated and restocked.

I agree, but I will take it a step further.

EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY ELECTED OFFICIAL IN THE UNITED STATES should be removed from office.

Lifetime politicians have too much temptation for corruption because of their need for more power and influence.

There should be a term limit for EVERY SINGLE ELECTED OFFICAL IN THE UNITED STATES OF 2 TERMS....regardless of the office.

All of the FEDERAL, STATE, and LOCAL governments should be liquidated, vaporized, fumigated and restocked.

I agree, but I will take it a step further.

EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY ELECTED OFFICIAL IN THE UNITED STATES should be removed from office.

Lifetime politicians have too much temptation for corruption because of their need for more power and influence.

There should be a term limit for EVERY SINGLE ELECTED OFFICAL IN THE UNITED STATES OF 2 TERMS....regardless of the office.

All of the FEDERAL, STATE, and LOCAL governments should be liquidated, vaporized, fumigated and restocked.
Your signature is false: FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

Who would have thought?

Simple answer present them with a 2 Trillion dollars bill for freeing them, and let all dead soldiers family sue Iraq...take their fucking Oil for 50 years....Sounds about right, althought I may be a bit lenient!
Thing is, they never asked us to free the shit out them.

Good gawd? ANOTHER thread on this? And you morons STILL haven't blamed Congress, just the GOP?
BI PARTISAN BILL hack bois

Another ? Where's the other one ?

And it's the GOP leaders running this parade.

"Curse you Obama ! How dare u not stop out stupidity !"

Forum List

Back