GOP Introduces The Crack Act

What reality Bluto?

Fake crack pipes of pointless showboating.
“Fake” crack pipe oddzero?

What “showboating?” You mean commenting on another stupid and dangerous liberal Dumbocrap initiative?

You lack both intelligence and credibility, little one.

Yes, here it is on Page 8:

View attachment 600770

Old dude that I am, I had to look up some of those items my hard-earned tax dollars are paying for.

Harm reduction vending machines?

View attachment 600775
Here's what the product guide says:

View attachment 600778
So, these machines don't take cash. Clearly they are intended for welfare dolees with some kind of benefits card.

Safe sex kits, including PrEP resources and condoms

I know what condoms are, and I support government giving them out, on the grounds that it is cheaper than paying for welfare babies and welfare medical treatment for STD's.

PreP? Turns out it is:

View attachment 600771

Ok, I never heard of that. I'm glad it exists, but I'm not sure is part of "safe sex." Safe sex would be avoiding risky sexual activity, such as allowing a variety of men to anally copulate you, especially when they are also frequent accommodators of a variety of men. "Safer sex" would be insisting those men use condoms. Taking a daily pill so that you reduce your risk when engaged in risky behavior seems unwise to say the least.

I'm guessing a lot of this crap did not originate under Biden, though no doubt it is ramped up with Dems controlling congress and the white house.
I would guess that you’re right; it was started prior to Brandon. I may dig up additional info. But I’m lazy tonight.

The real question now is whether Brandon is going to throw his Crack Head base under the bus just like he did to his Student Loan Deadbeat base.

Fat, drunken and stupid is no way to go thru life Bluto.
You remain one of the least original and boring hack troll vermin on the Board oddzero. You can’t handle facts or honest debate, and you have zero wit and even less cred.

I've noticed liberals love to link to paywall blocked sites. Sorry, I'm not donating to the Washington Post. They'll just have to get by with their subsidies from the CCP.

Let me guess: The WaPo's quibble is with the thirty million dollar figure, not with the true fact that our tax dollars are spent to provide "free" crack/meth pipes?

I don't care if it is thirty dollars and the rest is being ponied up by George Soros. Distributing crack/meth pipes to the black community, or any other community will make smoking crack and meth more attractive, but it certainly won't make it safer.

When I was in the Army in Germany, dudes used to smoke hash using a coke can. I don't see why that wouldn't work with crack or meth. Is there an epidemic of people getting deadly diseases form sucking the same pipe as another crackhead?

I've noticed liberals love to link to paywall blocked sites. Sorry, I'm not donating to the Washington Post. They'll just have to get by with their subsidies from the CCP.

Let me guess: The WaPo's quibble is with the thirty million dollar figure, not with the true fact that our tax dollars are spent to provide "free" crack/meth pipes?

I don't care if it is thirty dollars and the rest is being ponied up by George Soros. Distributing crack/meth pipes to the black community, or any other community will make smoking crack and meth more attractive, but it certainly won't make it safer.

When I was in the Army in Germany, dudes used to smoke hash using a coke can. I don't see why that wouldn't work with crack or meth. Is there an epidemic of people getting deadly diseases form sucking the same pipe as another crackhead?
Seemore Flops

Try this one... Fact check: False claim that Biden administration is distributing $30M of 'crack pipes'

Does anybody even need to ask why Joe Biden isn't fighting for Americans to get off of Crack?

Pure pandering. Biden's harm reduction program is not distributing crack pipes.

It's amazing how the tard herd is so easily led by propagandists and pandering politicians.

The war on drugs has failed, people. Catastrophically failed. It's a total disaster.

And yet the tard herd still screams for more of the same insanity instead of using their heads and demanding we try something else.

Harm reduction programs have shown success when tried elsewhere.

Does anybody even need to ask why Joe Biden isn't fighting for Americans to get off of Crack?

Someone should sponsor a bill to get Congress off drugs and hookers. That would do far more good for our country.

I bet that bill would never make it out of committee.

So, just as I thought. The quibble is with the $30M figure. Before I saw that quote from Dinesh DeSousa (sp), I had never heard of anyone saying that the whole $30M was for crack pipe specifically. Some of it is going to clean needles for heroin, pills to make it "safer" to allow strangers to sodomize you, and other items that the Biden administration thinks will appeal to its base.

From your posted article:
While some of the money from the Biden administration's grant program is tabbed for supplies like sterile syringes and "safe smoking kits," officials say distributing or funding crack pipes aren't part of the program. Both the White House and the Department of Health and Human Services have said crack pipes were never part of the plan.

So you tell me, Otto: What is in a "safe smoking kit," and how does it make smoking crack and meth safer? Don't guess, show me. Otherwise, the default is that it is indeed crack pipes, even if the Biden administration finally has sense enough to be embarrassed about its policies.

So, just as I thought. The quibble is with the $30M figure. Before I saw that quote from Dinesh DeSousa (sp), I had never heard of anyone saying that the whole $30M was for crack pipe specifically. Some of it is going to clean needles for heroin, pills to make it "safer" to allow strangers to sodomize you, and other items that the Biden administration thinks will appeal to its base.

From your posted article:
While some of the money from the Biden administration's grant program is tabbed for supplies like sterile syringes and "safe smoking kits," officials say distributing or funding crack pipes aren't part of the program. Both the White House and the Department of Health and Human Services have said crack pipes were never part of the plan.

So you tell me, Otto: What is in a "safe smoking kit," and how does it make smoking crack and meth safer? Don't guess, show me. Otherwise, the default is that it is indeed crack pipes, even if the Biden administration finally has sense enough to be embarrassed about its policies.

Isn't diesh desousa a convicted felon...

Isn't diesh desousa a convicted felon...
So, you want to change the subject?

I have no idea, I'm not a follower of Dinesh.

I'm curious as to what these "safe smoking kits," might contain. If you know it isn't any kind of device that could be used to smoke crack or meth, then you must be familiar with what they are.

Unless you just don't know, but are willing to take USA Today's word for it?

Forum List

Back