GOP Introduces The Crack Act

Your link was from 2019. Who was POTUS in 2019?

You are correct, I was wrong.

Yep, Biden and his admin are going to be funding crack pipes just like Trump and his Admin did.

The more things change, the more they stay the same
Try to think. I did post a link from something written in 2019. I congratulate you on your ability to recognize a date.

But please review it with special attention to details and show me where it indicates that it has anything to do with Trump or some alleged Trump Administration policy funding crack pipes for anyone. In fact, show me anything promulgated by the Trump Administration ever funding anything for crack use.

Try to think. I did post a link from something written in 2019. I congratulate you on your ability to recognize a date.

But please review it with special attention to details and show me where it indicates that it has anything to do with Trump or some alleged Trump Administration policy funding crack pipes for anyone. In fact, show me anything promulgated by the Trump Administration ever funding anything for crack use.

You post something from the Trump admin and then want me to show you how it has anything to do with the Trump admin? really?

You post something from the Trump admin and then want me to show you how it has anything to do with the Trump admin? really?
You seriously don’t get it. Show me I posted a single fucking thing from the Trump Administration.

helpful hint: I didn’t.

You seriously don’t get it. Show me I posted a single fucking thing from the Trump Administration.

helpful hint: I didn’t.

My bad, I misread your link.

So, now we are back to you showing nothing from our Govt that says crack pipes are included in safe smoking kits.

Glad we got the worked out

My bad, I misread your link.

So, now we are back to you showing nothing from our Govt that says crack pipes are included in safe smoking kits.

Glad we got the worked out
Wrong again. Words have meaning except to willfully ignorant liberals.

The DOH used the term in their funding notice. That term was for a “safe smoking kit.” The folks who seek the funding seem to know what that term means since they have used it in their own literature since before the act AND before the DOH notice.

You may cover your eyes with your hands and pretend that such terminology means something other than what the applicants who already use the term knew it to mean. It’s the usual libtarded tendency. But otherwise, the use by the DOH of that very term makes NO sense.

Your logic would have us believe that the DOH, implementing the law, would seek applications for some organizations to apply for funding for “x” (a term used by such providers) BUT the Department, itself, didn’t bother to address what it meant by “x.” Lol. :cuckoo:

Wrong again. Words have meaning except to willfully ignorant liberals.

The DOH used the term in their funding notice. That term was for a “safe smoking kit.” The folks who seek the funding seem to know what that term means since they have used it in their own literature since before the act AND before the DOH notice.

You may cover your eyes with your hands and pretend that such terminology means something other than what the applicants who already use the term knew it to mean. It’s the usual libtarded tendency. But otherwise, the use by the DOH of that very term makes NO sense.

Your logic would have us believe that the DOH, implementing the law, would seek applications for some organizations to apply for funding for “x” (a term used by such providers) BUT the Department, itself, didn’t bother to address what it meant by “x.” Lol. :cuckoo:

Yes, words have meanings. But they mean different things in different countries.

When you show me some actual evidence of crack pipes being bought with tax dollars, then we can readdress this

Without HHS being put on the spot before the article was published, it’s difficult to determine what the policy would have been if the program had been allowed to proceed without adverse publicity. …

After the White House and HHS made clear that pipes would not be funded, the Drug Policy Alliance, a group that seeks alternatives to tough drug laws, issued a blistering statement headlined “Health Policy Must be Driven by Evidence, Not Dictated by Clickbait.” The statement accused the administration of “backtracking on providing critical evidence-based resources that could greatly improve the health of people who consume drugs through smoking.”

That would suggest the administration reversed course.

But Matt Sutton, a Drug Policy Alliance spokesman, could not say whether SAMHSA officials had ever indicated privately that glass stems could be funded with the grants. He noted, however, that some groups that had been planning to apply for grants had assumed that was the case.

“That was the intention,”
he said in a phone interview. “It would seem pointless to distribute these kits without” pipes, which he said “are the main part of the smoking kit to prevent the transmission of disease.”
Fact check: Did the White House intend to distribute crack pipes as "harm reduction"?

See? THAT makes sense. The Brandon Administration’s after the fact denial doesn’t make sense.

Yes, words have meanings. But they mean different things in different countries.

When you show me some actual evidence of crack pipes being bought with tax dollars, then we can readdress this
You are simply in denial. The fact is: the reporter brought this news out. The dishonest Brandon Administration THEN smeared the reporter with the bullshit label of “bad reporting.” So perhaps now they won’t permit the safe smoking kits to include the glass stems. They changed their plans.

Your question is a phony one. The outrage wasn’t over what had been spent YET. THE CLAMOR was all about the PROPOSED spending for items including the safe smoking kits which, logically, would have included the fucking glass stems.

What the fuck else would be in the kits? Just a lip balm for those nasty burns and some rubber bands to protect the lips while smoking? How about the abrasive pads to clean the stems of the crappy burned crack smoke residue? Is the Administration position: “we can’t provide you crack users with the glass stems, because that would somehow be ‘bad,’ but we can offer you tools for cleaning your own glass stems?” :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back