🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP is in trouble. Rural areas losing population.

You guys and your ass fantasies are pretty fucking gross.

We're not the ones licking Barry's ass, you are.

And also noted you had no rebuttal to Barry adding millions upon millions of new people to entitlements, especially food stamps.

I know... I'd be getting sick of attempting to defend the indefensible too... you just look stupid.

I've never met anyone named Barry.

You fantasize about licking this "Barry's" ass alot..dontcha?

:cuckoo:

Barry Soetoro (his childhood name) aka Barack Obama

cities can't survive with out the suburbs. this is bad news for you. remember this, just because someone moves out of the rural area does not mean they change their party affiliation.

what happened to Zarious?.....that fucker runs from as many threads that HE STARTS as Dean and Dudley do....must be some kind of Far Left affliction....

Last edited:
A problem created solely by Conservatives.

This was the crop the planted.

Conservatives wasn't the ones who created housing for the poor of which the poor could not afford without more government assistance.
Conservatives were not the ones who created more Social Programs that have become unsustainable and is bankrupting this country.
Conservatives were not the ones who created a Health Care plan that has caused uncertainty thought the businesses of this country.

Complete and unadulterated bullshit.

"Social Programs" created the middle class. And the CRA had zero to do with the financial meltdown. If you had posted getting rid of Glass Steagall had something to do with it..you'd be more on track.

remind us again who got rid of glass steagall?

what happened to Zarious?.....that fucker runs from as many threads that HE STARTS as Dean and Dudley do....must be some kind of Far Left affliction....

You are the one who disappeared once I told you I would be watching. You didn't post for days. Go to a Tea Party meeting tonight and talk about "them" and "those people'.

You are the one who disappeared once I told you I would be watching. You didn't post for days. Go to a Tea Party meeting tonight and talk about "them" and "those people'.

really?.....i have posted everyday here....you?......:dunno:......and hey......where is that OBVIOUS proof i am a Tea Party guy?....come on you said its a no brainer its so obvious....well?......i have given you over a month now.....what the fuck.....are you all talk?....lets see it Zarius....

Forum List

Back