GOP is in trouble. Rural areas losing population.

There will never be a one party rule. The country is simply too diverse.

The greatest diversity is not sex, skin color, religion, ethnicity or orientation. It's diversity of thought. And that, my friend, you are crushing. Lieberman was drummed out of the party for disagreeing on one issue. That ... is what is winning ...

Remind me. What issue was that?

Sure, I'll educate a liberal. When the left were all running around against Iraq, Lieberman still supported it. The National Democrats all came to Connecticut and successfully defeated him in the primary with a vacuous liberal moron. Lieberman ran as an independent and won.

As an "independent" he still caucused with Democrats. The Senate was divided and had Republicans pulled him over, which they tried, they'd have run the Senate. Even after trying to oust him over one issue, he kept them in power. Then once they had a larger majority the Democrats finally punished him by kicking him off his best committee jobs.

These would be the same Democrats who once their messiah took over decided that it was "unpatriotic" to question a President on anything when troops are in combat. Now they're totally good with warrantless spying on Americans. And the insist they are consistent. What a bunch of mindless sheep you are.

you are in the same boat Dean.....try using something besides the Texas GOP or the Religious Right or some fucking lunatic Righty somewhere....how come a hell of a lot of Republicans in my State dont agree with the Texas GOP?.....

"A Lot" isn't the majority.

neither is the Texas GOP or Ralph Reed.....

Republicans don't normally post statistics unless they come from Heritage or some other place where they just make stuff up.

and Dean very rarely posts statistics unless they come from the Texas GOP.....the Religious Far Right or some fucking Far Right Wing loony......or will try to spin things....

Untrue, I've posted articles and statistics from Fox, the Christian Science Monitor and other right wing publications. Not everything Fox posts is a lie and the Christian Science Monitor, in spite of being very right wing is unusually candid and honest in their positions.

You lie all the time. This we know for a fact. You're lying now.

all the time?.....if i prove you wrong.....will you ban yourself for another 2 weeks?.....

America is advancing into the future without those neanderthals.

They hate the blacks, hispanics, the poor, single moms, the youth and every other demographic that is "different" then them so it won't be long now. Let them suffer the pain they soo deserve. We warned them about this years ago and it is comming to pass right before our eyes. Fuck 'em. They're POShits for what they did to this country. As long as Bama keeps his boot on their necks as they flail away into the history books, I'm happy.

if they hate Hispanics so much how come Republicans/Conservatives have lived out here with Mexicans in their neighborhoods,work place,stores etc.....for decades?.....some have even married em..........and if they hate..."The Youth"....whatever that means.....why do they have kids?.....be Little League coaches?......you have been listening to Dean to much.....

Funny, I was watching a Hispanic woman conservative and obviously proud Republican on Bill Mayer recently and she was highly critical of the Republican leadership while at the same time explaining how Republican core values are the same core values as the Hispanics. Now, I know right wingers here will scream, "IF IT WERE ONE BILL MAYER THEN IT'S ALL LIBERAL AND YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY (FOAM FROM MONTH)", but the truth is, he has everyone on his show including the mother of the conservative movement, Phyllis Schlafly, and high profile Republicans like Darrell Issa and Newt Gingrich.

I take it that it is your month to foam ? I think maybe you should see a doctor for that. :eusa_angel:

The greatest diversity is not sex, skin color, religion, ethnicity or orientation. It's diversity of thought. And that, my friend, you are crushing. Lieberman was drummed out of the party for disagreeing on one issue. That ... is what is winning ...

Sure, I'll educate a liberal. When the left were all running around against Iraq, Lieberman still supported it. The National Democrats all came to Connecticut and successfully defeated him in the primary with a vacuous liberal moron. Lieberman ran as an independent and won.

As an "independent" he still caucused with Democrats. The Senate was divided and had Republicans pulled him over, which they tried, they'd have run the Senate. Even after trying to oust him over one issue, he kept them in power. Then once they had a larger majority the Democrats finally punished him by kicking him off his best committee jobs.

These would be the same Democrats who once their messiah took over decided that it was "unpatriotic" to question a President on anything when troops are in combat. Now they're totally good with warrantless spying on Americans. And the insist they are consistent. What a bunch of mindless sheep you are.

Anyone who was against the Iraq invasion was right. We know that now. Even most right wingers admit it.

GOP Congressmen: Most Republicans Now Think Iraq War Was a Mistake | Cato @ Liberty

In a Thursday panel at Cato on conservatism and war, U.S. Reps. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) Tom McClintock (R-Calif.) and John Duncan (R-Tenn.) revealed that the vast majority of GOP members of Congress now think it was wrong for the U.S. to invade Iraq in 2003.

Anyone who was against the Iraq invasion was right. We know that now. Even most right wingers admit it.

GOP Congressmen: Most Republicans Now Think Iraq War Was a Mistake | Cato @ Liberty

In a Thursday panel at Cato on conservatism and war, U.S. Reps. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) Tom McClintock (R-Calif.) and John Duncan (R-Tenn.) revealed that the vast majority of GOP members of Congress now think it was wrong for the U.S. to invade Iraq in 2003.

so your not going to take me up on my challenge to you Dean?....or are you going to play your stupid act again?...."Huh?.....what are you talking about?".....

Ignoring that by no means "most" people do, it has zero to do with the point.

And this seems to make you happy? :confused:

Yes. That is the GOP stronghold.

And the people leaving rural areas are what? Liberals or Conservatives?
If they are Libs, so what the urban areas are already lib shit holes. If they are Conservatives, maybe your grasp is tenuous, after all.

lol, like most libs he didnt think this out to well... fucking leave and take your bullshit liberal politics with you.

Sure hope the dems can figure out how to grow there own food. It's the very places loosing population that grows the food they put on their tables

Food, the next oil

We'll be laughing our butts off!

At a local level if rural people move to cities they will become the new swing vote. The inner cities have gotten quite smug about being able to vote themselves every goody their little hearts desire. Get a bunch of country folk in there. The increased school budget isn't going to happen. The bond issue to fix the roads will have to look elsewhere. The purse strings will tighten.

Left wingers gotta be losing big time in the polls if they resort to posting junk statistics that were old three years ago.

"The new estimates, as of July 2012, "?? Now you have to change your critique to "11 months old".

The answer could be simply that the author got bored and decided it would be useful to read the Census data. It was a slow news day. More like just desperate for a story. Or, could be filler. Dagnabut editors want so many words a day.

Course, now the question is where you get, "Left wingers gotta be losing big time in the polls". You can actually look stuff up. That way you don't assume things. Try rephrasing you comment in the form of a question, it helps.

The jobs are going away across the midwest. Small town businesses can't keep their doors open. And liberals think that is a good thing?

Its getting harder and harder to make a go of it in the rural areas.

I think that's basically what's going on.

I doubt that will amount to a hill of beans politically.

Left wingers gotta be losing big time in the polls if they resort to posting junk statistics that were old three years ago.

Republicans don't normally post statistics unless they come from Heritage or some other place where they just make stuff up.

and Dean very rarely posts statistics unless they come from the Texas GOP.....the Religious Far Right or some fucking Far Right Wing loony......or will try to spin things....

Funny I never see you on threads taking on the types you speak of?

I'm glad rural areas are losing population because I live in a rural area and that means more space for me.

Forum List

Back