🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP is in trouble. Rural areas losing population.

No. The GOP is now the Tea Party. If two party rule means one of the parties are the Tea Party,then yes, I want one party rule.

When you consider the Republican Party is 90% white and the Democratic Party is a coalition of blacks, browns, asians, gays, straights, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, educated, uneducated and so one, then the one party simply wouldn't last. Once the current monolithic Republican Party passes on into irrelevancy, you will see a splintering of the Democratic Party and a reformed Republican Party that is more "natural" to America. Less monolithic, less uneducated, less zany and so on. It's unavoidable but will be painful.

There will never be a one party rule. The country is simply too diverse.

The greatest diversity is not sex, skin color, religion, ethnicity or orientation. It's diversity of thought. And that, my friend, you are crushing. Lieberman was drummed out of the party for disagreeing on one issue. That ... is what is winning ...

America is advancing into the future without those neanderthals.

They hate the blacks, hispanics, the poor, single moms, the youth and every other demographic that is "different" then them so it won't be long now. Let them suffer the pain they soo deserve. We warned them about this years ago and it is comming to pass right before our eyes. Fuck 'em. They're POShits for what they did to this country. As long as Bama keeps his boot on their necks as they flail away into the history books, I'm happy.

if they hate Hispanics so much how come Republicans/Conservatives have lived out here with Mexicans in their neighborhoods,work place,stores etc.....for decades?.....some have even married em..........and if they hate..."The Youth"....whatever that means.....why do they have kids?.....be Little League coaches?......you have been listening to Dean to much.....

Funny, I was watching a Hispanic woman conservative and obviously proud Republican on Bill Mayer recently and she was highly critical of the Republican leadership while at the same time explaining how Republican core values are the same core values as the Hispanics. Now, I know right wingers here will scream, "IF IT WERE ONE BILL MAYER THEN IT'S ALL LIBERAL AND YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY (FOAM FROM MONTH)", but the truth is, he has everyone on his show including the mother of the conservative movement, Phyllis Schlafly, and high profile Republicans like Darrell Issa and Newt Gingrich.
who the hell is Bill Mayer?.....and what does this show have to with what i said?....

So you want one party rule.

No. The GOP is now the Tea Party. If two party rule means one of the parties are the Tea Party,then yes, I want one party rule.

When you consider the Republican Party is 90% white and the Democratic Party is a coalition of blacks, browns, asians, gays, straights, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, educated, uneducated and so one, then the one party simply wouldn't last. Once the current monolithic Republican Party passes on into irrelevancy, you will see a splintering of the Democratic Party and a reformed Republican Party that is more "natural" to America. Less monolithic, less uneducated, less zany and so on. It's unavoidable but will be painful.

and you will probably be a member of the new Republicans Dean.....because when the Latinos take over your party in the next 10 years,and they will, and reform it to what they want it to be like,and they will.....you and many of your fellow Democrats will be out of there pronto....there aint no way you folks are going to let the Brown folks tell you how its going to be......Dean a Republican....holy shit.....

But here you liberals are, wanting one. Diversity to a liberal is when everyone is a liberal. Nothing more.

Is there a law someplace that says when someone moves they must change their party affiliation?

and you will probably be a member of the new Republicans Dean.....because when the Latinos take over your party in the next 10 years,and they will, and reform it to what they want it to be like,and they will.....you and many of your fellow Democrats will be out of there pronto....there aint no way you folks are going to let the Brown folks tell you how its going to be......Dean a Republican....holy shit.....

Perish the thought, Harry!

I live in the rural area, over the last 10 years the hardcore conservatives have moved, and liberals have taken their place. ahhhhh, how nice.

America is advancing into the future without those neanderthals.

They hate the blacks, hispanics, the poor, single moms, the youth and every other demographic that is "different" then them so it won't be long now. Let them suffer the pain they soo deserve. We warned them about this years ago and it is comming to pass right before our eyes. Fuck 'em. They're POShits for what they did to this country. As long as Bama keeps his boot on their necks as they flail away into the history books, I'm happy.

if they hate Hispanics so much how come Republicans/Conservatives have lived out here with Mexicans in their neighborhoods,work place,stores etc.....for decades?.....some have even married em..........and if they hate..."The Youth"....whatever that means.....why do they have kids?.....be Little League coaches?......you have been listening to Dean to much.....

Someone will have to explain to my Hispanic wife how I hate her so much.

Bri i dont know where Dean and his Legion of wanna be's get this shit....

But here you liberals are, wanting one. Diversity to a liberal is when everyone is a liberal. Nothing more.

Then who would we throw rotten tomatoes at?

Someone will have to explain to my Hispanic wife how I hate her so much.

Bri i dont know where Dean and his Legion of wanna be's get this shit....

They must get it on their LSD trips, that's the only explanation.

Hmmmmm. There seems to be a great fear of the "one party rule" idea.

Let me give some of you dummies some reassurance. The thirst for power among men is too strong for this "one party rule" thing. There will always be opposition.

Now....if ALL PARTIES, at some point, expressed a belief in science...rejected fairy tales like Christianity and other faiths......and understood that we inhabit this earth together.....I would find that to be a welcome turn of events.

Please.....quit your whining. The rule of law is still with us.

So you want one party rule.

If liberals were truly educated, they'd be conservatives. The only reason academia leans left is that it is dependent on government for student loans to keep the universities open and grants to secure employment.

If it'll help, some of us would be interested in buying mortgages or even lending money (secured loans) to help these fine folks relocate nearer to their corporate masters.

It'd probably be easy to get some kind of group together to help with gas money and maybe throw in a tarp to cover the furniture.

so they can be like the Democrats?.....how nice.....

Perish the thought, Harry!

where will the poor basTURD go?.....

Forum List

Back