🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP is in trouble. Rural areas losing population.

Left wingers gotta be losing big time in the polls if they resort to posting junk statistics that were old three years ago.

When you consider the Republican Party is 90% white and the Democratic Party is a coalition of blacks, browns, asians, gays, straights, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, educated, uneducated and so one, then the one party simply wouldn't last. Once the current monolithic Republican Party passes on into irrelevancy, you will see a splintering of the Democratic Party and a reformed Republican Party that is more "natural" to America. Less monolithic, less uneducated, less zany and so on. It's unavoidable but will be painful.

There will never be a one party rule. The country is simply too diverse.

The greatest diversity is not sex, skin color, religion, ethnicity or orientation. It's diversity of thought. And that, my friend, you are crushing. Lieberman was drummed out of the party for disagreeing on one issue. That ... is what is winning ...

Republicans and "thought". Hilarious.

Texas GOP rejects critical thinking skills? Really?

The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform - Forbes

TexasGOP - Republican Party of Texas

Left wingers gotta be losing big time in the polls if they resort to posting junk statistics that were old three years ago.

Republicans don't normally post statistics unless they come from Heritage or some other place where they just make stuff up.

Related to this subject.......

Nutters, nationwide, who desire a GOP Presidential victory at any point in the foreseeable future, should seriously consider moving to Tejas. When the Lone Star State turns blue......it is all but over for you.

When you consider the Republican Party is 90% white and the Democratic Party is a coalition of blacks, browns, asians, gays, straights, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, educated, uneducated and so one, then the one party simply wouldn't last. Once the current monolithic Republican Party passes on into irrelevancy, you will see a splintering of the Democratic Party and a reformed Republican Party that is more "natural" to America. Less monolithic, less uneducated, less zany and so on. It's unavoidable but will be painful.

The greatest diversity is not sex, skin color, religion, ethnicity or orientation. It's diversity of thought. And that, my friend, you are crushing. Lieberman was drummed out of the party for disagreeing on one issue. That ... is what is winning ...

Indeed. What do you think the term RINO is all about? Inclusion?

The term highlights that there are Republicans who disagree on actual issues, something that doesn't exist in the Democratic party. In addition there are Tea Partiers and a lot of libertarians. Republicans are certainly big tent compared to Democrats.

Besides, can you show me the part I said divergence of thought means they are nice to each other?

you are in the same boat Dean.....try using something besides the Texas GOP or the Religious Right or some fucking lunatic Righty somewhere....how come a hell of a lot of Republicans in my State dont agree with the Texas GOP?.....

Republicans don't normally post statistics unless they come from Heritage or some other place where they just make stuff up.

and Dean very rarely posts statistics unless they come from the Texas GOP.....the Religious Far Right or some fucking Far Right Wing loony......or will try to spin things....

The term highlights that there are Republicans who disagree on actual issues, something that doesn't exist in the Democratic party. In addition there are Tea Partiers and a lot of libertarians. Republicans are certainly big tent compared to Democrats.

Besides, can you show me the part I said divergence of thought means they are nice to each other?
Kaz if you disagree in the Republican party you are called a RINO.....and get bad mouthed by the further Right people....how are they included in the "big tent?".....there are "righties" in this forum saying they are not Republicans....dont sound to inclusive to me....

and you will probably be a member of the new Republicans Dean.....because when the Latinos take over your party in the next 10 years,and they will, and reform it to what they want it to be like,and they will.....you and many of your fellow Democrats will be out of there pronto....there aint no way you folks are going to let the Brown folks tell you how its going to be......Dean a Republican....holy shit.....

Perish the thought, Harry!

where will the poor basTURD go?.....

Outer space?

Kaz if you disagree in the Republican party you are called a RINO.....and get bad mouthed by the further Right people....how are they included in the "big tent?".....there are "righties" in this forum saying they are not Republicans....dont sound to inclusive to me....

Your argument only makes sense if you accept that the socons = the Republican party. They're the ones who run around calling everyone who's not a socon a RINO. A premise which is clearly not correct. I don't really care when they call me a RINO. Ironically since I'm not an "R" at all. Socons are as retarded as liberals politically. Get all that crap out of our government. Their inability to get a socon nominated for President or even vice President demonstrates they don't control the party.

you are in the same boat Dean.....try using something besides the Texas GOP or the Religious Right or some fucking lunatic Righty somewhere....how come a hell of a lot of Republicans in my State dont agree with the Texas GOP?.....

"A Lot" isn't the majority.

and Dean very rarely posts statistics unless they come from the Texas GOP.....the Religious Far Right or some fucking Far Right Wing loony......or will try to spin things....

Untrue, I've posted articles and statistics from Fox, the Christian Science Monitor and other right wing publications. Not everything Fox posts is a lie and the Christian Science Monitor, in spite of being very right wing is unusually candid and honest in their positions.

You lie all the time. This we know for a fact. You're lying now.

No. The GOP is now the Tea Party. If two party rule means one of the parties are the Tea Party,then yes, I want one party rule.

If liberals were truly educated, they'd be conservatives. The only reason academia leans left is that it is dependent on government for student loans to keep the universities open and grants to secure employment.

Which is why foreigners work so hard to get into our educational system because they consider it the best in the world?

Now get this. This is really hilarious. Republicans think education is rotten according to many Republicans at the USMB. Republicans support big business more than their own country. Big business wants to bring in immigrants with degrees because they think the base that supports them without question is too stupid to learn. What else could it be? Connect the dots.

Remind me. What issue was that?

Untrue, I've posted articles and statistics from Fox, the Christian Science Monitor and other right wing publications. Not everything Fox posts is a lie and the Christian Science Monitor, in spite of being very right wing is unusually candid and honest in their positions.

You lie all the time. This we know for a fact. You're lying now.

Wait, you liberals post things from "Faux News"?

OOOoooohhhhhHHH Imma tellin on you!

If liberals were truly educated, they'd be conservatives. The only reason academia leans left is that it is dependent on government for student loans to keep the universities open and grants to secure employment.

Which is why foreigners work so hard to get into our educational system because they consider it the best in the world?

Now get this. This is really hilarious. Republicans think education is rotten according to many Republicans at the USMB. Republicans support big business more than their own country. Big business wants to bring in immigrants with degrees because they think the base that supports them without question is too stupid to learn. What else could it be? Connect the dots.

By the same token, Why dont liberals understand that rich foreigners come to the U.S. for medical care...and dont have a clue how fucked up it will be with Obama care..

Forum List

Back