GOP is the party of GOD

And hopefully soon he will take action.

---Evangelist Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, was among the leaders who were appalled at the indictment. Graham called for God's intervention in the indictment.---

Franklin Graham is not a man of God. God doesn't give a hoot about what happens to Trump. Franklin Graham needs to quit taking God's name in vain.

GOP is the party of GOD​

confused-thor-slide.jpg

And hopefully soon he will take action.

---Evangelist Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, was among the leaders who were appalled at the indictment. Graham called for God's intervention in the indictment.---

And Graham's father, a real man of God, is spinning in his grave. Disgusting, disgraceful, and in complete opposition to the Constitution.

Sounds like your jealous since you don't have that kind of money.

I have far more disposable funds than $15K. But a) I'm happily married and get all the sex I want; and b) even if I wasn't, I'd never be with a prostitute.

1. Any religious beliefs?
No - obviously not
2. Moses wrote Genesis about 1,500 BC. I'll cut him a break. The Big-Bang, Cosmology & Astrophysics weren't invented yet.
3. God the Father starts in the Old Testament. IMHO He's the multiverse God. Jesus is in charge of our universe. I'm still struggling with wtf "scripture" has to do with anything. Talk about guys writing shit, like circumcision matters, Deuteronomy sounds like the Koran, etc. The New Testament sounds about right. So why was the crucifixion needed? To satisfy "scripture".
I don't think that Moses wrote it - but never-mind.
IMO, religion is a pure artificial construct to satisfy the needs of those who can't help themselves to handle their own life and problems, and power institutions (political and religious) to use it in order to "direct" people towards whatever agenda.

No - obviously not

I don't think that Moses wrote it - but never-mind.
IMO, religion is a pure artificial construct to satisfy the needs of those who can't help themselves to handle their own life and problems, and power institutions (political and religious) to use it in order to "direct" people towards whatever agenda.
If you study the "big bang" you'd understand that we're being here is somewhat of a miracle. We have millions of black holes in our universe, so much mass that even light can't escape them. So imagine the mass of the big bang. How did all that mass expand? Astro-physicists and cosmologists call it "inflation". The universe expanded way faster than it should have to allow the initial expansion, otherwise it would have been one gigantic black hole. There are many other "random settings" in the universe that had to be perfectly set or we wouldn't exist. Looks like "intelligent design" rather than random chance.

If you study the "big bang" you'd understand that we're being here is somewhat of a miracle. We have millions of black holes in our universe, so much mass that even light can't escape them. So imagine the mass of the big bang. How did all that mass expand? Astro-physicists and cosmologists call it "inflation". The universe expanded way faster than it should have to allow the initial expansion, otherwise it would have been one gigantic black hole. There are many other "random settings" in the universe that had to be perfectly set or we wouldn't exist. Looks like "intelligent design" rather than random chance.
There are also theories in regards to parallel universes etc. As long as our present human mind capacity can't comprehend - endlessness - we will never solve the final riddle. And every-time men was not able to explain certain things or phenomenons - the preliminary answer/excuse was always God or "intelligent design" by somewhat.

Until 1903 only God or Gods or Angels were presumed to be able to fly - since then we all can - or at least be flown.

We humans did not create or teach e.g. ants - and yet via evolution/design those ants posses incredible skills. When they see our boots they might take us for their Gods. But we wouldn't be.
It will be interesting though if (mathematically possible) we one day will come upon other life forms (not necessarily humanoid forms) in the Universe - or the area behind it.

Last edited:
Well, I'm actually an agnostic...
Really?

I pictured you more like the type dancing around a camp fire at night naked singing praises to Beelzebub while sacrificing virgin babies underdoing a sex change.

Forum List

Back