GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

The government also knows that I have hollow point bullets loaded just waiting

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course you do.

Federal hydra shok bullets to be exact, you do know that Americans are allowed to own guns right? Quite legal really at least for shooting at paper.

Yes I know that I do.

Wanna go to the range pop?

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

I see your ammo is .45ACP. Bring it down. I have a nice M1911.

Dream on pop, I will go to Beijing and pretend to be a Muslim before I stop in Atlanta for any reason

But you have fun in the slum

LMAO!! No, I don't live in a slum. I like my neighborhood. But if you need a reason not to go shooting, I understand.

Pity. Could have been fun.

Enjoy your Atlanta slum, I will never be there. Actually to my recollection I have never been there, and never will.

Besides an Atlanta shooting range is any street

Right, and there are no slums in New Jersey? lol

But ok. Let me know if you change your mind. Like I said, there is a great shooting range north of Atlanta. I'm happy to meet you there and we can burn through some ammo.

Look pop, Ontario is North of Atlanta.

In your delusion you think that you are actually important enough that any human wants to travel to you. Go shooting with your kids, how old are they anyway

Hey, you asked me. I simply accepted.

And you demanded that I travel to you in another state.

What guns do you own anyway?

Other than your light saber I mean

Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.

You'll shoot your eye out kid.

LOL so you think that you have a million dollar light saber collection that I will travel to the Atlanta slum to see.

Yea ok if you think so

You asked if I wanted to go to the range. I graciously accepted. It was your idea. But if you're scared of Atlanta, that is ok.

My intelligence precludes me from going to Atlanta for any reason whatsoever? But you enjoy the wonderful scenery. Said another way I have not been to Atlanta yet and I fully intend to keep my streak going.

Enjoy the free heat

If riots in select parts of the city, 6 months ago, keep you out of the Greater Atlanta area, I might have a better opinion of the riots. They obviously accomplished at least one positive thing.

But, since you invited me to go to the range, I guess I will have to come to a city close to you. Unless you don't want to go shooting with me. I'm sure I could give you a few pointers.

So you believe that riots are positive. People like you are why I will never be seen in a sad place like Atlanta. But you continue to enjoy the charred remains

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

Of course you do.

Federal hydra shok bullets to be exact, you do know that Americans are allowed to own guns right? Quite legal really at least for shooting at paper.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Dream on pop, I will go to Beijing and pretend to be a Muslim before I stop in Atlanta for any reason

LMAO!! No, I don't live in a slum. I like my neighborhood. But if you need a reason not to go shooting, I understand.

Enjoy your Atlanta slum, I will never be there. Actually to my recollection I have never been there, and never will.

But ok. Let me know if you change your mind. Like I said, there is a great shooting range north of Atlanta. I'm happy to meet you there and we can burn through some ammo.

In your delusion you think that you are actually important enough that any human wants to travel to you. Go shooting with your kids, how old are they anyway

Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.

LOL so you think that you have a million dollar light saber collection that I will travel to the Atlanta slum to see.

Yea ok if you think so

You asked if I wanted to go to the range. I graciously accepted. It was your idea. But if you're scared of Atlanta, that is ok.

My intelligence precludes me from going to Atlanta for any reason whatsoever? But you enjoy the wonderful scenery. Said another way I have not been to Atlanta yet and I fully intend to keep my streak going.

Enjoy the free heat

If riots in select parts of the city, 6 months ago, keep you out of the Greater Atlanta area, I might have a better opinion of the riots. They obviously accomplished at least one positive thing.

But, since you invited me to go to the range, I guess I will have to come to a city close to you. Unless you don't want to go shooting with me. I'm sure I could give you a few pointers.

So you believe that riots are positive. People like you are why I will never be seen in a sad place like Atlanta. But you continue to enjoy the charred remains

Your refusal to set foot in Atlanta is the only positive thing I have seen about the riots. But at least it is something.

So if I want to go shooting with you, I have to come to you? That could work. I won't bring all my guns. Where would we be going shooting? I'll let you know when I am coming.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

I wanted to address this inaccuracy. I did not demand anything. I simply suggested you come down and we will go shooting. Given your penchant for not answering questions, I doubted you would want to tell me where you lived.

So what guns do you own?

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Yea ok if you think so

Enjoy the free heat

Your refusal to set foot in Atlanta is the only positive thing I have seen about the riots. But at least it is something.

So if I want to go shooting with you, I have to come to you? That could work. I won't bring all my guns. Where would we be going shooting? I'll let you know when I am coming.

Look pop the fact is that I can travel continuously for the next 30 years and never need to see Atlanta, or Baltimore or Shitcago or LA or Frisco or even NY which I have seen too much of already, oh yea can't forget sunny Newark.

Enjoy Atlanta, it's all yours from my perspective.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Yea ok if you think so

Enjoy the free heat

Look pop the fact is that I can travel continuously for the next 30 years and never need to see Atlanta, or Baltimore or Shitcago or LA or Frisco or even NY which I have seen too much of already, oh yea can't forget sunny Newark.

Enjoy Atlanta, it's all yours from my perspective.

Yeah, you are not coming to Atlanta. I get that. I think it was settled a few hours ago.

Then I moved on. You invited me to the range. So where did you have in mind? Tell me where you like to shoot and I will let you know when I will be in the area.

Also, I asked what guns you have. That way I can figure out which of my guns to bring.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

I wanted to address this inaccuracy. I did not demand anything. I simply suggested you come down and we will go shooting. Given your penchant for not answering questions, I doubted you would want to tell me where you lived.

So what guns do you own?

LOL you suggest me doing something retarded then when I refuse I am at fault for not wanting to be part of your fantasy world. Like I said go shooting with your kids, or were they killed in the riots?

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

So what guns do you own?

LOL you suggest me doing something retarded then when I refuse I am at fault for not wanting to be part of your fantasy world. Like I said go shooting with your kids, or were they killed in the riots?

What? WTF are you talking about? You posted "Wanna go to the range pop?". And now I am somehow suggesting you do something retarded? lol

Trust me, whatever you are imagining, it is not any part of my world, fantasy or reality.

But I can see that you are another hypocrite on the forums. Never live up to what you expect/demand from others. And be as vague as possible when making any claims. Then refuse to clarify. Typical troll.

Don't blame the doctor. The idiot who asked the question is paranoid. None of this would have surfaced had trump bern returned. Now everyone is paranoid Biden is out to spy on everyone. Grow up

Light saber? Nah.

Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.
Not many of those out there but I can except that.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

Are you trying to quote that old claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone that lives there than to kill an intruder?

That has been debunked so many times. But you are welcome to be limited to only dialing 911 if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night. Hopefully the criminal will not harm you in the 15 or 20 minutes it takes for help to arrive. You could even try prayer.
Who in the hell said that, Try reading what I wrote. What I wrote is 100% accurate.

Light saber? Nah.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.
Not many of those out there but I can except that.

On the contrary, I know more responsible gun owners than I do irresponsible ones. The reason it seems different is that the responsible gun owners do not make the news. 30% of adult Americans say they own a gun. There are about 274 million adults in the US. Several research polls show 30% of American adults own at least one gun. That means over 82 million Americans own a gun.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Are you trying to quote that old claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone that lives there than to kill an intruder?

That has been debunked so many times. But you are welcome to be limited to only dialing 911 if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night. Hopefully the criminal will not harm you in the 15 or 20 minutes it takes for help to arrive. You could even try prayer.
Who in the hell said that, Try reading what I wrote. What I wrote is 100% accurate.

So I am more likely to shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using my guns to protect anything? Got a link for that?

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

So I am more likely to shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using my guns to protect anything? Got a link for that?

Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

What do you expect from someone who lives in Atlanta and has no clue that Atlanta is a slum.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck.

Atlanta is that bad huh?

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Yea ok if you think so

Enjoy the free heat

You can do anything you choose, but I do not know you, I do not want to know you, and I have nothing to prove to you, so this psych test is over. It's great to be me.

Ever have one do this before?

No.

Last edited:

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

What do you expect from someone who lives in Atlanta and has no clue that Atlanta is a slum.

I expect that I know my city. You, on the other hand, see a few pics on tv and think the entire city is ghetto.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Atlanta is that bad huh?

WTF? Gun safety means Atlanta is bad? lol

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

I expect that I know my city. You, on the other hand, see a few pics on tv and think the entire city is ghetto.

Yawn, are you one of the people throwing stuff at the cops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back