GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

The government also knows that I have hollow point bullets loaded just waiting

You are no match for James Fucking Bond.

True but did you know that Jason Bourn was based on my younger years.

Yawning

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

Yawning

Then you are already being tracked.

Next

Next

Yawning

LOL the FBI was supposed to question me for my kids above top secret position.

They never bothered and never will because I know more than they do and they know it, so I would end up questioning them and they would not know and they would end up embarrassed, again!

Naturally I could explain more, but then

Well you know the line that I am no longer supposed to repeat

Last edited:

Next

Next

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course you do.

Next

Next

Absolute bullshit. This is nothing but a lie. Do you have any factual basis for any of this? Of course not. Just your vaunted ability to see through the lies. lmao

LOL what factual basis do you have for There are no long term issues with the vaccines? LOL the only place this exist currently is in mass delusions

Did you miss me? I mowed the lawn

First, please point out where I have claimed that there are no long term issues with the vaccines.

But more to the point, the idea that the vaccines are so you can be tracked is laughable. But I do appreciate a good chuckle every day.

Next

Next

Yawning

LOL the FBI was supposed to question me for my kids above top secret position.

They never bothered and never will because I know more than they do and they know it, so I would end up questioning them and they would not know and they would end up embarrassed, again!

Naturally I could explain more, but then

Well you know the line that I am no longer supposed to repeat

LMAO!!! Oh, so you are a secret agent too? Hilarious!!

Have you ever worked as a mercenary? LMAO!!

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Federal hydra shok bullets to be exact, you do know that Americans are allowed to own guns right? Quite legal really at least for shooting at paper.

Yes I know that I do.

Wanna go to the range pop?

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Last edited:

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Federal hydra shok bullets to be exact, you do know that Americans are allowed to own guns right? Quite legal really at least for shooting at paper.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Yes, I did know that. I have quite a few of them. I enjoy shooting as often as I can.

I'd be happy to go shooting with you. Let me know when you will be in Atlanta.

It does seem like a stupid question. In defense of the lawmaker that asked the stupid question, what was science fiction just a few years ago has now become science fact.
Yeah, I mean didn’t Arnold have a tracking device injected into him in Total Recall? He never would have made it to Mars if he hadn’t have gotten it out.

1619914133064.jpeg

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

I see your ammo is .45ACP. Bring it down. I have a nice M1911.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Yes, I did know that. I have quite a few of them. I enjoy shooting as often as I can.

LOL if I ever get to the slum known as Atlanta I will not be stopping. Enjoy your life there

Figures

29atlantaprotest3-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Dream on pop, I will go to Beijing and pretend to be a Muslim before I stop in Atlanta for any reason

But you have fun in the slum

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Dream on pop, I will go to Beijing and pretend to be a Muslim before I stop in Atlanta for any reason

LMAO!! No, I don't live in a slum. I like my neighborhood. But if you need a reason not to go shooting, I understand.

Pity. Could have been fun.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

LOL if I ever get to the slum known as Atlanta I will not be stopping. Enjoy your life there

Figures

29atlantaprotest3-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

I was thinking a shooting range north of Atlanta. Nice rifle range and an excellent handgun range. Mostly southern good ol' boys. Since you seem to be afraid of Atlanta.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

LMAO!! No, I don't live in a slum. I like my neighborhood. But if you need a reason not to go shooting, I understand.

Enjoy your Atlanta slum, I will never be there. Actually to my recollection I have never been there, and never will.

Besides an Atlanta shooting range is any street

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Enjoy your Atlanta slum, I will never be there. Actually to my recollection I have never been there, and never will.

Right, and there are no slums in New Jersey? lol

But ok. Let me know if you change your mind. Like I said, there is a great shooting range north of Atlanta. I'm happy to meet you there and we can burn through some ammo.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

But ok. Let me know if you change your mind. Like I said, there is a great shooting range north of Atlanta. I'm happy to meet you there and we can burn through some ammo.

Look pop, Ontario is North of Atlanta.

In your delusion you think that you are actually important enough that any human wants to travel to you. Go shooting with your kids, how old are they anyway

Then he said, "..but seriously, isn't the current mass vaccination the first and only large scale trial of the long term effects of a new experimental treatment that hijacks your genetic system to instruct your body to make a foreign protein that triggers an immune response that should help your body fight a Covid infection, may or may not prevent infection, and probably needs an annual booster - for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?".

So BurgerBoy riffs on ANOTHER Big Lie?
Awesome! :icon_rolleyes:

PS: Stop lying about a "99.7%" survival rate - Of those diagnosed the correct number is 98% IOW, 2% DIE. It ain't the flu. We now approach 600,000 deaths compared to 40,000 on average with the flu.
Talk about a big lie! Post link. Do you know how many people had Covid and weren't diagnosed? No you don't but it is a lot so all of these numbers are low.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

In your delusion you think that you are actually important enough that any human wants to travel to you. Go shooting with your kids, how old are they anyway

Hey, you asked me. I simply accepted.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Hey, you asked me. I simply accepted.

And you demanded that I travel to you in another state.

What guns do you own anyway?

Other than your light saber I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back