GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vaccine needle is so so so miniscule that I had to ask the Pharmacist if she gave it to me already....? I had turned my head, don't like needles, of any kind! I felt nothing, not even a clue it had gone in and out of me.... Then watched her do my husband, he had the same reaction...did you do it already?

There is no microchip technology that tiny, or quick.
Still you gave the pharmacist your name before the injection so that you could be properly tracked.
It matters in this case because the pathogen is so contagious. Even second and potentially third doses may be needed.
Or you might need 3 doses every year for the rest of your life as I watch you from the side and laugh.
Assuming the pandemic doesn't get those who refuse to be vaccinated, first.
Actually I am included in the public. LOL I should be dead if not vaccinated.

So you enjoy being tracked
I could say yes. I was vaccinated by a woman. I made an appointment for my turn.

And she took your name and entered it into the tracking database

There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed.
The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Yes, WB, I agree. I've looked at the Covid virus as a deliberately created and injected into society problem and it just doesn't make much sense, just as I've looked at possible tracking or other tracking or nanobot technology microchips etc., being put in the virus and scratched my head why?

THAT SAID, we know the history of governments, our government, and the history of tech companies and societal planners, and it is still more prudent to SUSPECT AND EXPECT THE WORST in dealing with them and to BE WRONG, than to trust the best from them, and certainly be wrong!

Then why is your beloved Democrat leader Louis Farakkhan asking Blacks not to vaccinate?

Farrakhan is irrelevant to 99.9% of blacks.
Then why is he always being photographed with other Democratic leaders? What you say is irrelevant to 99.9% of reality.

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png

Don't compare him to black influencers like Obama, Oprah, Sharpton, or even LeBron. He's just not in their league.
And those are the same Democrat leaders that have kissed Farkkhan's ring on a regular basis. The same Farakkhan that leads the Nation of Islam with hundreds of thousands of followers that led the million man march and follow his every word. And here he is, telling Blacks not to vaccinate because it was made by evil Whitey. Once again, the Left accuses others of things they are far more guilty of.

Last edited:
Then why is your beloved Democrat leader Louis Farakkhan asking Blacks not to vaccinate?

Then why is he always being photographed with other Democratic leaders? What you say is irrelevant to 99.9% of reality.

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png

Don't compare him to black influencers like Obama, Oprah, Sharpton, or even LeBron. He's just not in their league.
And those are the same Democrat leaders that have kissed Farkkhans ring on a regular basis. The same Farakkhan that leads the Nation of Islam with hundreds of thousands of followers that led the million man march and follow his every word. And here he is, telling Blacks not to vaccinate because it was made by evil Whitey. Once again, the Left accuses others of things they are far more guilty of.

Oh for the love of God - Cut it with the Farrakhan obsession :rolleyes-41:
Bet you maybe one in 5 blacks under the age of 50 have heard of him but know literally nothing about him.

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png
How many photos of Trump with scum??

Epstein? About 20

The felons Parnus and Ferman? About 20

Etc etc etc...

1 picture, Obama and Farrakhan
Funny you bring Epstein up, the famous Democrat donor that Bill Clinton logged over 20 trips on Epstein's private jet to his pedophile rapist Island. Non of that is relevant to Democrats. They just care about the power. That picture was hidden by the media by the way, and it's one of many instances of Black leaders kissing Farakhan's ring. Read all about it:

Many elected officials have found Farrakhan alluring as well. Powerful members of Congress like Reps. Maxine Waters (D-CA) and Al Green (D-TX) have been seen hugging the minister. Noted “Squad” Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) penned an Op-Ed for the Nation of Islam blog in 2006.

Rep. Danny K. Davis (D-IL) — who has served in the House since 1997 — praised Farrakhan in 2018. “I personally know him. I’ve been to his home, done meetings, participated in events with him,” he told the Daily Caller, adding Farrakhan is an “outstanding human being.”

Even former Secretary of State Colin Powell has posed with Farrakhan, in 2002 at an independence celebration in Jamaica.

The minister’s reach extends deep into New York City. Public Advocate Jumaane Williams, Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-Brooklyn) and Assemblyman Charles Barron (D-Brooklyn) reportedly met with him behind closed doors in 2015 when he visited the Big Apple as part of a multi-city tour. The confab was denounced by the ADL.

Farrakhan also famously infiltrated the Women’s March, with top leaders like Linda Sarsour and Tamika Mallory being known devotees. The latter activist posed in photos with Farrakhan, attended his sermons and calls him “The GOAT.” Farrakhan’s troops provided security for movement leaders.

“A lot of what he says makes sense to black people and he’s been around forever,” said Carol Swain, a former professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University, explaining his appeal. “He’s like an institution in the black community and some of the stuff he says and some of the work that the Nation of Islam did in the past was seen for the betterment of black people.”

Last edited:

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png

And those are the same Democrat leaders that have kissed Farkkhans ring on a regular basis. The same Farakkhan that leads the Nation of Islam with hundreds of thousands of followers that led the million man march and follow his every word. And here he is, telling Blacks not to vaccinate because it was made by evil Whitey. Once again, the Left accuses others of things they are far more guilty of.

Oh for the love of God - Cut it with the Farrakhan obsession :rolleyes-41:
Bet you maybe one in 5 blacks under the age of 50 have heard of him but know literally nothing about him.
you're the one pointing fingers at a republican as a vaccine denier. Those in glass houses...

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

Let's do a nice long hike instead. Say around 45 lbs in your backpack? I'm happy to go first.
LOL make it 100 lbs and you have a deal, but no hiking just jogging

I hike 200 miles with a 300 pound backpack every day! :laughing0301:
But unlike you I really ride in the 50 to 100 mile range when I ride. I figure 200 miles might be possible if I put my mind to it. This is the difference between you and I.

Neither your personal fitness nor braggadocio is the slightest bit relevant in this debate. FOCUS
What can you do that I can not do because you were vaccinated and I was not?

That is relevant

You may have antibodies. Unless you are tested for them, you don't know whether you're reasonably protected or not. I on the other hand, can feel pretty comfortable being unmasked around others who've been vaxed without a whole lot of worry. And I can ride on airplanes again while masked.

In short - You don't know - - - I DO
LOL how long do your antibodies last until you need to be vaccinated again? A week or month, six months. LOL I have antibodies too as I had covid

And how long do they last?
Not long as people who have been vaccinated are getting covid.
So what. It can't be used against you in court without a warrant and a Cause.
Been there and done that

Laughed all the way home too

And yet you are here, getting laughed at all the way home.
LOL my Facebook stock went up 7 percent on Thursday.

You keep laughing and waiting for your stimulus check

Waiting for a stimulus check? LMAO!! Not even close.

But do you think you are the first nimrod who came in here claiming to "know" stuff the rest of us couldn't comprehend? You are a dime a dozen. And still no basis in reality.

Next

Next

Absolute bullshit. This is nothing but a lie. Do you have any factual basis for any of this? Of course not. Just your vaunted ability to see through the lies. lmao

That's almost as crazy as an island tipping over from over population lol

You have invoked Hank Johnson.
Do not collect $200 - Go directly to jail.
Dude, if that's all ya got? Then you SUUUUUCK!! ;)

How bout when will we return to Mars to see the flag our astronauts planted? That crazy enough?

How bout when will we return to Mars to see the flag our astronauts planted? That crazy enough?

Did Hank say that? :laughing0301:
There are loons on both sides Murky - Just more on yours!

Did Hank say that? :laughing0301:
There are loons on both sides Murky - Just more on yours!

Shiela Jackson Lee was that particular moron If memory serves me right.

Next

Next

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

The government also knows that I have hollow point bullets loaded just waiting

Next

Next

Absolute bullshit. This is nothing but a lie. Do you have any factual basis for any of this? Of course not. Just your vaunted ability to see through the lies. lmao

LOL what factual basis do you have for There are no long term issues with the vaccines? LOL the only place this exist currently is in mass delusions

Did you miss me? I mowed the lawn

Next

Next

The government also knows that I have hollow point bullets loaded just waiting

You are no match for James Fucking Bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back