GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do a nice long hike instead. Say around 45 lbs in your backpack? I'm happy to go first.
LOL make it 100 lbs and you have a deal, but no hiking just jogging

I hike 200 miles with a 300 pound backpack every day! :laughing0301:
But unlike you I really ride in the 50 to 100 mile range when I ride. I figure 200 miles might be possible if I put my mind to it. This is the difference between you and I.

Neither your personal fitness nor braggadocio is the slightest bit relevant in this debate. FOCUS
What can you do that I can not do because you were vaccinated and I was not?

That is relevant

You may have antibodies. Unless you are tested for them, you don't know whether you're reasonably protected or not. I on the other hand, can feel pretty comfortable being unmasked around others who've been vaxed without a whole lot of worry. And I can ride on airplanes again while masked.

In short - You don't know - - - I DO
LOL how long do your antibodies last until you need to be vaccinated again? A week or month, six months. LOL I have antibodies too as I had covid

And how long do they last?
Not long as people who have been vaccinated are getting covid.
So what. It can't be used against you in court without a warrant and a Cause.
Been there and done that

Laughed all the way home too

The vaccine needle is so so so miniscule that I had to ask the Pharmacist if she gave it to me already....? I had turned my head, don't like needles, of any kind! I felt nothing, not even a clue it had gone in and out of me.... Then watched her do my husband, he had the same reaction...did you do it already?

There is no microchip technology that tiny, or quick.
Still you gave the pharmacist your name before the injection so that you could be properly tracked.
It matters in this case because the pathogen is so contagious. Even second and potentially third doses may be needed.
Or you might need 3 doses every year for the rest of your life as I watch you from the side and laugh.

Highly improbable. You need to find yourself a safe landing spot - You're losing this debate - BIGLY ;)

The vaccine needle is so so so miniscule that I had to ask the Pharmacist if she gave it to me already....? I had turned my head, don't like needles, of any kind! I felt nothing, not even a clue it had gone in and out of me.... Then watched her do my husband, he had the same reaction...did you do it already?

Still you gave the pharmacist your name before the injection so that you could be properly tracked.
It matters in this case because the pathogen is so contagious. Even second and potentially third doses may be needed.
Or you might need 3 doses every year for the rest of your life as I watch you from the side and laugh.

Highly improbable. You need to find yourself a safe landing spot - You're losing this debate - BIGLY ;)
LOL the only debate is in your mind as you can not do anything after being injected that I can not

Assuming the pandemic doesn't get those who refuse to be vaccinated, first.

And you still refuse to say whether you mean tracked in a database or actually tracked in the real world.

Yes, I gave my name and they injected me with the vaccine. I am pretty sure my parents gave my name when I was given the Smallpox vaccine. So I was already being tracked. I give my name every time I pickup my blood pressure medicine. Tracked again! I give my name every time I go see a doctor or my physical therapist. More tracking!!

You are either a troll or you are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Let's do a nice long hike instead. Say around 45 lbs in your backpack? I'm happy to go first.

But unlike you I really ride in the 50 to 100 mile range when I ride. I figure 200 miles might be possible if I put my mind to it. This is the difference between you and I.

Neither your personal fitness nor braggadocio is the slightest bit relevant in this debate. FOCUS

That is relevant

You may have antibodies. Unless you are tested for them, you don't know whether you're reasonably protected or not. I on the other hand, can feel pretty comfortable being unmasked around others who've been vaxed without a whole lot of worry. And I can ride on airplanes again while masked.

LOL how long do your antibodies last until you need to be vaccinated again? A week or month, six months. LOL I have antibodies too as I had covid

And people who have had covid have gotten it again.

LOL the only debate is in your mind as you can not do anything after being injected that I can not

What can someone who got the smallpox vaccine do that someone who didn't get the vaccine not do?

What can someone who got the flu vaccine do that those who did not take it not do?

Your questions are laughably stupid.

That is relevant

Been there and done that

And yet you are here, getting laughed at all the way home.

There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Then why is your beloved Democrat leader Louis Farakkhan asking Blacks not to vaccinate?

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Then why is your beloved Democrat leader Louis Farakkhan asking Blacks not to vaccinate?

Farakkhan should be choking on his bull shit about now, considering it is mostly white folk, getting the vaccine....

Farrakhan is irrelevant to 99.9% of blacks.
Then why is he always being photographed with other Democratic leaders? What you say is irrelevant to 99.9% of reality.

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png

Then why is he always being photographed with other Democratic leaders? What you say is irrelevant to 99.9% of reality.

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png

Don't compare him to black influencers like Obama, Oprah, Sharpton, or even LeBron. He's just not in their league.

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png
How many photos of Trump with scum??

Epstein? About 20

The felons Parnus and Ferman? About 20

Etc etc etc...

1 picture, Obama and Farrakhan

Actually I am included in the public. LOL I should be dead if not vaccinated.

So you enjoy being tracked

That is relevant

Been there and done that

And yet you are here, getting laughed at all the way home.
LOL my Facebook stock went up 7 percent on Thursday.

You keep laughing and waiting for your stimulus check

Actually I am included in the public. LOL I should be dead if not vaccinated.

So you enjoy being tracked
I could say yes. I was vaccinated by a woman. I made an appointment for my turn.

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back