GOP lies on Benghaz keep piling up

Obama lied...people died. I believe that was the topic. :)

It's not going to be a golden ticket like you're hoping...sorry. I find it kinda disgusting how many people are utilizing this as a weapon against Obama and Clinton, because let's face it...that's all you really care about :-/

It's called deflection. Try to lay four deaths on Obama and you can skip over the thousands dead in Iraq for no reason and the tens of thousands maimed for life.

Fox News isn't the subject.

Oh you're right....the topic is:
Media Matters?
Seriously?

AMAZING statement!!!! WOW
Media Maters is the proven deliberate leftist apologist hack source linked in the OP. Fox is not.

Yelling FOX NEWS! doesn't change the nature of Media Matters.

Calling Media Matters leftist doesn't change any facts they produce...it doesn't show any inconsistencies with their reports. The fact that they are left leaning matters how? Can you disprove anything they are stating? I can disprove plenty of things Fox News says, so if Media Matters is so much worse that shouldn't be too hard. That would be like calling Rush a conservative so that discredits anything he says, it doesn't, the clowny attention grabbing speeches he gives does.

Left Wing relies on Knowledge

Right Wing relies on Ignorance

Last edited:
Oh you're right....the topic is:

AMAZING statement!!!! WOW
Media Maters is the proven deliberate leftist apologist hack source linked in the OP. Fox is not.

Yelling FOX NEWS! doesn't change the nature of Media Matters.

Calling Media Matters leftist doesn't change any facts they produce...it doesn't show any inconsistencies with their reports. The fact that they are left leaning matters how? Can you disprove anything they are stating? I can disprove plenty of things Fox News says, so if Media Matters is so much worse that shouldn't be too hard.

Left Wing relies on Knowledge

Right Wing relies on Ignorance
Media Matters doesn't deal in facts. They deal in political spin from, of, by and for the hard left. That is an undeniable fact.

The left relies upon lies and propaganda. Also a fact.

Fox News isn't even relevant.

What about the dead Americans killed in Benghazi? Does anyone know if anyone has been held responsible for their murders?

CBS employees are now lying conservative Republicans? :lmao:

The lie that the butchering of Americans in Benghazi was brought on by a video came from the top down from the Home of the Whopper, the White House.

Last edited:
You guys are right. That is why the Obama Administration was sued by Justice Watch due to its failure to comply with Federal Law and the Freedom of Information Act to release any information on Benghazi.

Still think an internet video was the cause?

Happy four American's were killed and no one has been brought to justice?

Fucking asswipes.
About 4500 Americans were killed in Iraq and no one was brought to justice for lying us into that war. Why aren't you enraged about that?

What about the dead Americans killed in Benghazi? Does anyone know if anyone has been held responsible for their murders?
The Obots don't care.

They just care about complaining about Fox News. ;)

Agreed. I have never seen, and I do not believe it has ever happened in U.S. History, where a U.S. Ambassador has been killed in the line of duty and no one is ever brought to justice.

I don't care who is in the White House. We need to stand up for our personnel serving in dangerous spots around the world. How the Obama Administration has handled the entire Benghazi situation is disgraceful.

You guys are right. That is why the Obama Administration was sued by Justice Watch due to its failure to comply with Federal Law and the Freedom of Information Act to release any information on Benghazi.

Fucking asswipes.
About 4500 Americans were killed in Iraq and no one was brought to justice for lying us into that war. Why aren't you enraged about that?
How about the 58,000 American lives lost in Vietnam?

Thread topic: Not Iraq.

Please try to keep up on current events.

Last edited:

Fucking asswipes.

I agree. Since Hilary Clinton and John Kerry voted for the war they should be taken out and shot. Also the entire Congress and UN should be shot as well. Happy now.

When a war is authorized by Congress it is not illegal. Try again. This point = fail. :(

Fucking asswipes.
How about the 56,000 American lives lost in Vietnam?

The fact you refuse to talk about it just shows your trying to utilize four people that were killed as political tools.

How about the 56,000 American lives lost in Vietnam?

The fact you refuse to talk about it just shows your trying to utilize four people that were killed as political tools.

Tiny brain person...the thread topic is Benghazi. Even so I have now posted three times on Iraq. Can you not understand basic English? WTF?

Forum List

Back