GOP lies on Benghaz keep piling up

You guys are right. That is why the Obama Administration was sued by Justice Watch due to its failure to comply with Federal Law and the Freedom of Information Act to release any information on Benghazi.

Still think an internet video was the cause?

Happy four American's were killed and no one has been brought to justice?

Fucking asswipes.

Was anyone brought to justice for the thousands of Americans killed in Iraq?

Who would you like brought to justice I will save you the trouble of saying Bush and Cheney. So besides them do you want the C.I.A. and other members of the intelligence community who believed Iraq and Saddam had WMB brought to justice? What about the other intelligence agencies and world leaders who also believed it and of course the many Democrats who said the same thing over the years and voted for military action?

You guys are right. That is why the Obama Administration was sued by Justice Watch due to its failure to comply with Federal Law and the Freedom of Information Act to release any information on Benghazi.

Fucking asswipes.

Saddam Hussein is dead or did you forget?

Most Americans died AFTER Saddam, or did you forget?

There is nothing cool about dozens of Americans being seriously wounded and 4 Americans being murdered while trying to do their jobs.

There is nothing good about an Administration that has lied and stonewalled about their murders from the beginning.

There is nothing good about no one being brought to justice well over a year after those Americans were murdered.

CBS News fucked up a news story? Does this surprise anyone? This is the same News Organization that tries to bring down a sitting U.S. President with forged documents. WGAS.

Do you suggest every administration be brought to justice anytime an American worker is killed in a foreign country by a terrorist attack?

The murders you moron. Is every liberal a complete fucking retard?

LOL...okay, some are murders others aren't....this is rich...

please do tell

Fucking asswipes.

Who would you like brought to justice I will save you the trouble of saying Bush and Cheney. So besides them do you want the C.I.A. and other members of the intelligence community who believed Iraq and Saddam had WMB brought to justice? What about the other intelligence agencies and world leaders who also believed it and of course the many Democrats who said the same thing over the years and voted for military action?

So the Democrats took us into Iraq? It's their fault?

Fucking asswipes.

Iraq isn't the subject here.

Can't any of you guys ever stay on topic?

Fucking asswipes.

Republicans let Bin Laden go and were so happy, they sent young Americans into the wrong country to "celebrate".

Fucking shitstains.

SLICK WILLIE the Oval Office BLOW JOB KING and liar let obama bin laden go, you bubble assed dick licker.

Go lie over at the DU, dog turd, maybe they'll like the taste of your shit.

Start at 5:17 where Clinton said, "Republicans said I was too obsessed with Bin Laden".

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama lied...people died. I believe that was the topic. :)

When you start with nothing, there is nothing to talk about. Now if we start with Republicans shouting "Let him die" and then continue with the thousands dead in Iraq and the thousands dead from a lack of health care, then we have years of death to talk about.

Obama lied...people died. I believe that was the topic. :)

It's not going to be a golden ticket like you're hoping...sorry. I find it kinda disgusting how many people are utilizing this as a weapon against Obama and Clinton, because let's face it...that's all you really care about :-/

Practically foaming at the mouth over this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back