GOP might be folding in protecting women/children's rights in North Carolina

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Legislature gavels in session on HB2 repeal

Hopefully this fails but we WILL remember in November of next year when new elections are to be held. I guess we will make sure to carry concealed every time we leave the house now...have to guard the bathrooms our daughters go to. My wife carries and will take care of herself I have no doubt. I expect this filth from the democrats but the GOP has ZERO reason to fold.

Legislature gavels in session on HB2 repeal

Hopefully this fails but we WILL remember in November of next year when new elections are to be held. I guess we will make sure to carry concealed every time we leave the house now...have to guard the bathrooms our daughters go to. My wife carries and will take care of herself I have no doubt. I expect this filth from the democrats but the GOP has ZERO reason to fold.
All States gave their Informed Consent in Article 4, Section 2.

WE DEFEATED IT! WOO HOO! Women and Children can still use a public bathroom without having to worry about the government approval of a mentally ill man or women using the same restroom because they "identify" as the other sex so they can molest,rape or videotape women and children in the bathroom! They tried to repeal it several times but we defeated it! YES! Now its time to start building a campaign to vote out the GOPers that voted TO repeal it!

The GOP is primarily a bunch of Democrats in Disguise.

GOP state legislatures do have the tendency here in Arizona too of legislative action which take control over issues to get them out of the hands of local government. While it's a practice I mostly identify with liberal Washington know-it-all's, I find it just as aggravating and more hypocritical when GOP representative practice it on the state level.

GOP state legislatures do have the tendency here in Arizona too of legislative action which take control over issues to get them out of the hands of local government. While it's a practice I mostly identify with liberal Washington know-it-all's, I find it just as aggravating and more hypocritical when GOP representative practice it on the state level.
Yup.

Well, there goes your epic road trip to NC to pee with the women....:lol:

Forum List

Back