GOP moderate BARELY squeaks win past Trump ally

This should be a message to the GOP, if you don't support the presidents promises as he made on the campaign trail, you won't have a job soon.

Ed Gillespie ekes out win in surprisingly close GOP Virginia primary - CNNPolitics.com

This was supposed to be a DOUBLE DIGIT win for Gillespie! Holy shit....less than 6k votes separated the 2. Gillespie is going to get destroyed in November....Patriots won't back Cuckservatives. Shows President Trumps ideas and plans are VERY popular in swing states still!
Instead the double digit win will be by Northam in a few months
I agree. The patriots that voted for Cory Stewart won't vote for a cuckservative like Gillespie and even if they did I doubt it would matter. Just like Chicago controls Illinois and NYC controls New York etc etc Northern Virginia controls the entire state of Virginia and like all other large cities its democrat blue completely. Oh well. GOP has to learn the hard way AGAIN. Maybe we will get lucky and Stewart will run 3rd party LOL

Ed Gillespie ekes out win in surprisingly close GOP Virginia primary - CNNPolitics.com

This was supposed to be a DOUBLE DIGIT win for Gillespie! Holy shit....less than 6k votes separated the 2. Gillespie is going to get destroyed in November....Patriots won't back Cuckservatives. Shows President Trumps ideas and plans are VERY popular in swing states still!
I agree. The patriots that voted for Cory Stewart won't vote for a cuckservative like Gillespie and even if they did I doubt it would matter. Just like Chicago controls Illinois and NYC controls New York etc etc Northern Virginia controls the entire state of Virginia and like all other large cities its democrat blue completely. Oh well. GOP has to learn the hard way AGAIN. Maybe we will get lucky and Stewart will run 3rd party LOL
Corey Stewart is a disgrace to the nation.

Of course you think that. You despise America as it is and would rather see it turn into a 3rd world country filled with communism and 3rd world foreigners.

Of course you think that. You despise America as it is and would rather see it turn into a 3rd world country filled with communism and 3rd world foreigners.
I despise America as it is? You voted for an idiot who's entire campaign was based around saying America is shit. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I despise America as it is? You voted for an idiot who's entire campaign was based around saying America is shit. Stop embarrassing yourself.
After 8 years of a Muslim Kenyan Communist it sure was. :)

Ohio has got to get rid of Kasich. RINO to the bone..
O'rly?

Was he a registered Democrat during the entire Bush Administration?

Did he ever make friends with Nancy Pelosi and ask for her to impeach Bush?

Did he ever demand we cut and run from Iraq?

Did he ever say he was "very pro choice"?

Did he ever blog that Bill Clinton was a great President and that Hillary would make a great one, too?

Did he ever accuse George Bush of lying about WMDs to get us into a war with Iraq?

Has he made most of his political donations to Democrats?

Did he donate at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation?

Has ever written a book where he demanded we have single payer health care?

Please tell us how Kasich is a RINO. I could use another YUGE belly laugh. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what you are saying is that the Trump momentum has already faded, only five months into his Presidency. Sad.

Gillespie won despite the worst efforts by Trump's surrogates to smear him.

It doesn't really matter from a gop perspective. Either guy is a ... loser. Trump is in ways cultural

So what you are saying is that the Trump momentum has already faded, only five months into his Presidency. Sad.

Gillespie won despite the worst efforts by Trump's surrogates to smear him.
Trump is interesting in that he's bridged the Alt-R to disaffected Obama voters. Of course Hillary helped. But Trump has no political heir. He's not even a goper. But even if Trump never existed (-:, it wouldn't alter the fact that the gop cannot govern. The Kochs reject the Alt-R ubernationalism and xenophobia towards brown people. The senate is poised to pass a bill effectively keeping Obamacare, and Trump flip flops from calling he House bill "great" to "mean." The Senate bill will never pass in the House.

This should be a message to the GOP, if you don't support the presidents promises as he made on the campaign trail, you won't have a job soon.

Virginia went for Hillary
Because of the area around DC/Alexandria. The rest of the state is actually sane.

Says who? You?
Says the facts you idiot. Did you sit here and watch the 2013 governor race in Virginia? I did. The republican was winning until the uber blue counties near DC/Alexandria gave it to that moronic clown who thinks 97 million people a DAY are killed by guns...thank god Virginia only allows ONE term .

Virginia went for Hillary
Because of the area around DC/Alexandria. The rest of the state is actually sane.

Says who? You?
Says the facts you idiot. Did you sit here and watch the 2013 governor race in Virginia? I did. The republican was winning until the uber blue counties near DC/Alexandria gave it to that moronic clown who thinks 97 million people a DAY are killed by guns...thank god Virginia only allows ONE term .

The reason that Cuccinelli lost was because Republicans abandoned him. Had the party been unified, he likely would have won. This primary shows the deep split in the GOP. Ronald Reagan was able to bridge the gap.

America IS shit.

That is why members of Congress are being shot like this is a 3rd world country.

We are basically Mexico now.

Forum List

Back