🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

I damn sure don’t want to join you bunch of haters!

I'm a registered independent, but you show me, post right now, where the Dems have done ANYTHING like this as an organized group representing their party
Put your money where your pie hole is.
The new congresswoman, Tlaib, got a round of applause in a bar when she announced that she wanted to impeach "the motherfucker".
You going to compare that to CPAC?
You may be registered as an independent but you are a lock step democrat!

Aha! LOL!
So....you can't come up with even ONE example, can you?
You just attack me instead of taking the challenge.

Go bleat somewhere else, you stupid sheep.
I didn’t attack you. Your thread however has been nothing but an attack since your first keystroke! Hater!

What? What did you say? All I can hear is baaaah-baaaah-baaaah....
Yes! You are definitely, willfully ignorant!

It goes both ways.

If Trump died yesterday, libs would be celebrating today and castigating all who voted for him...well they castigate Trump voters now, yet they voted for HER.

ThIS thread like so many here, is pure divisiveness. We must HATE our political opponents. Time for a change.

Political opponents?
Almost 100% of those who voted for McCain 11 years ago and Romney 7 years ago voted for Trump 2 years ago.

The thread highlights the hypocrisy of the Conservatives.

And if Romney is the nominee in 2024, about 100% of those who voted for Trump will vote for Romney again.
That’s funny. The left demonized McCain and Romney when they ran against their fake Messiah.

Now crazy Johnny, who never saw a war he didn’t love, is a saint to the left. Why? He hated Donnie like the Left does. He pushed Hillary’s fake dossier. He is a hero to the left now.

Oh how I long for the days when the left was anti-war. Now they like so many on the right, are disgusting warmongers.

Pretty much standard stuff that the Dems are going to demonize the GOP nominee and vice versa.

What isn’t standard stuff is that lmost 100% of those who voted for McCain 11 years ago and Romney 7 years ago voted for Trump 2 years ago. And if Romney is the nominee in 2024, about 100% of those who voted for Trump will vote for Romney again.

In short, those who vote the R. Ticket are not patriots, do not support COTUS or the vast number of American Citizens.

Trump won on a hate and fear program. Granted, so many of Trump's supporters are perennially afraid, some, so scared they carry a gun wherever they go.

Facts don't matter to them, neither does character, as long as the person wears a Red Tie and tells them what they want to hear. It matters not when what they hear is not realistic, a lie and an effort to mislead them.

;

I'm a registered independent, but you show me, post right now, where the Dems have done ANYTHING like this as an organized group representing their party
Put your money where your pie hole is.
The new congresswoman, Tlaib, got a round of applause in a bar when she announced that she wanted to impeach "the motherfucker".
You going to compare that to CPAC?

Aha! LOL!

I didn’t attack you. Your thread however has been nothing but an attack since your first keystroke! Hater!

You've definitely resorted trolling in the face of a reality you can't dispute.
So are you just stubborn or stupid, or both?

It goes both ways.

If Trump died yesterday, libs would be celebrating today and castigating all who voted for him...well they castigate Trump voters now, yet they voted for HER.

ThIS thread like so many here, is pure divisiveness. We must HATE our political opponents. Time for a change.

Political opponents?
Almost 100% of those who voted for McCain 11 years ago and Romney 7 years ago voted for Trump 2 years ago.

And if Romney is the nominee in 2024, about 100% of those who voted for Trump will vote for Romney again.
That’s funny. The left demonized McCain and Romney when they ran against their fake Messiah.

Now crazy Johnny, who never saw a war he didn’t love, is a saint to the left. Why? He hated Donnie like the Left does. He pushed Hillary’s fake dossier. He is a hero to the left now.

Oh how I long for the days when the left was anti-war. Now they like so many on the right, are disgusting warmongers.

Pretty much standard stuff that the Dems are going to demonize the GOP nominee and vice versa.

What isn’t standard stuff is that lmost 100% of those who voted for McCain 11 years ago and Romney 7 years ago voted for Trump 2 years ago. And if Romney is the nominee in 2024, about 100% of those who voted for Trump will vote for Romney again.

In short, those who vote the R. Ticket are not patriots, do not support COTUS or the vast number of American Citizens.

Trump won on a hate and fear program. Granted, so many of Trump's supporters are perennially afraid, some, so scared they carry a gun wherever they go.

Facts don't matter to them, neither does character, as long as the person wears a Red Tie and tells them what they want to hear. It matters not when what they hear is not realistic, a lie and an effort to mislead them.

;

They have put Trump over country.
They have put Trump over the office of President.
They have put Trump over their own party.
And they've taken his narrative and twisted it into a mob mentality.
I suspect they'd like to see the revival of lynchings, too.
Except this time include white Democrats and illegal immigrants along with blacks.

It goes both ways.

Political opponents?

;

I find nothing to disagree with in your post. Except I would add the following Analysis.

If you were to take

HRC
Obama
Kerry
Gore
WJC

You could pretty much draw a straight line through all of them as far as overall stances on issues go.

If you were to take

Trump
Romney
McCain
GWB
Dole

You’d have a harder time drawing that straight line through those five.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
I'm not sure why you'd include McCain in a thread about Trump and the gop. McCain's best years were as a "maverick" or a senator who infuriated leadership, and fellow gop senators. That's not a criticism but he wasn't ever a party leader except as a sacrificial nominee after W killed the gop by starting an elective war we lost with 4500 dead and killing the post-cold war military, after governing over the worst attack on the US in history, and ushering in the worst recession since 1929.

Imo, your question should be what is the gop without Trumpism. A 2plus hour stream of consciousness rant in which he literally embraces the flag after a 16 foot portrait of himself in a centerpiece. What does the gop stand for other than tax cuts for the 1% and Four judges who will approve any abortion restriction and five who will reverse any governmental regulation of corporate power. Trump is running of "infatacide" and the dems running up deficits. And I presume we'll have more "Mexicans muslims and blacks coming to steal our shit and rape our women."

Aha! LOL!

So in your stupid world John McCain dealt effectively with illegal immigration? Really? Idiot!

Aha! LOL!

So in your stupid world John McCain dealt effectively with illegal immigration? Really? Idiot!
no one has. That's the point if there is one, but I don't see what McCain has to do with a thread about what the gop stands for.

Aha! LOL!

This has NOTHING to do with McCain's politics.
And everything to do with idolatry of a cult leader to the point of cheering the death of a military hero and former senator.
Who sucked your brains out and replaced them with chewing gum?

no one has. That's the point if there is one, but I don't see what McCain has to do with a thread about what the gop stands for.
That’s because you are stupid!

And everything to do with idolatry of a cult leader to the point of cheering the death of a military hero and former senator.
Was Malkin talking about Trump? Or The GHOST of John McCain? Moron!

That’s because you are stupid!
brilliant. LOL

willow doesn't really get it. but the last three pages were comments from Trumpbots about what's wrong with the dems. To which the answer might be, the dems most populist pol on issues may be .... Bernie.
'I know where I came from': Sanders outlines life story at campaign kickoff rally

Your issue is 'what does the gop stand for with Trump? What's the ideology .. aside from lying about facts to get a rise out to the rabble.

If Bernie could actually win .... I think your question is answered. Not a fuck of a lot is what the gop stands for.

That's what happens when you have a large group of people who have been conditioned to think in a shallow, simplistic, binary way.

Step one toe outside the line and you're the enemy. A commie. And we'll cheer your demise.

The causes of this are obvious.
McQuisling was warmonger and a hotheaded megalomaniac, who bought into the media generated "maverick" myth.....After Obama, perhaps the most overrated politician of the last 50 years.

Of course his own daughter is going to defend him.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
Sorry, but i cant take your post seriously while you represent yourself with a swastika. Go away, Nazi fag.

He isn’t remembered fondly by the GOP. Get the fuck over it! He’s a liar like all democrats!

Forum List

Back