🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

Taking issue with a politician's votes or policies is one thing...applauding his death is just friggin Nuts. You people have lost your moral compass
I wouldnt mind it happening to about 400 other congress fucks.
I know that sounds heartless but they cause most of the problems with country. Would be a good sacrifice.
Natural occurences of course. I dont condone violence ;)

The clear inference from your comment ^^^ is you do not support a republic. What form of government would you propose to take its place?

It goes both ways.

If Trump died yesterday, libs would be celebrating today and castigating all who voted for him...well they castigate Trump voters now, yet they voted for HER.

ThIS thread like so many here, is pure divisiveness. We must HATE our political opponents. Time for a change.

What do you suggest?
If the fed gov was only as big as it was supposed to be, there wouldnt be nuch to discuss

Yeah, but that's just a 'what if' that doesn't reflect the fact the gov't is currently a massive, overreaching, bureaucratic mess. How do we change the climate of political opposition currently?

Taking issue with a politician's votes or policies is one thing...applauding his death is just friggin Nuts. You people have lost your moral compass
I know that sounds heartless but they cause most of the problems with country. Would be a good sacrifice.

The clear inference from your comment ^^^ is you do not support a republic. What form of government would you propose to take its place?
Hey dumbfuck, whats congress approval rating?
I just dont think everyone should vote. I was always keen on only land owners voting.
Voting for free shit is degradation.
But i find that hunorous coming from someone that doesnt mind shitting on the constitution when they agree with the outcome. Which, btw, goes against the very ideals of a republic.

It goes both ways.

If Trump died yesterday, libs would be celebrating today and castigating all who voted for him...well they castigate Trump voters now, yet they voted for HER.

ThIS thread like so many here, is pure divisiveness. We must HATE our political opponents. Time for a change.

What do you suggest?
If the fed gov was only as big as it was supposed to be, there wouldnt be nuch to discuss

Yeah, but that's just a 'what if' that doesn't reflect the fact the gov't is currently a massive, overreaching, bureaucratic mess. How do we change the climate of political opposition currently?
I dont think you can bro.
Not without helicopters :lol:

CRC thoughts.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
Sorry, but i cant take your post seriously while you represent yourself with a swastika. Go away, Nazi fag.

Not a swastika.

It says "45" which evidently you must associate that with Nazi.
Its designed to look like a swastika and hes using it as his avatar. Why are you defending swastikas?
I don't understand why you'd have a problem with swastikas.

It goes both ways.

What do you suggest?

Another Pinochet worshiper?

CRC thoughts.
I still dont know what that means

It goes both ways.

What do you suggest?

Another Pinochet worshiper?
Fuck no. It was obviously a joke

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
Don't blame this on Trump....

Republicans were cult followers long before Trump...they were cult followers for McCain and Palin before Trump came along...

They were cult followers for Bush before McCain...and they will be cult followers for someone else after Trump and they will still cheer for the most depraved type of shit...

I'm not blaming Trump.
I'm blaming the people who idolize him, thus forming a cult.
But please...no way the Republicans would have pulled this shit ten years ago.
Even Sarah Palin wouldn't stoop so low.
Another observation: "Leaving Neverland" last night on HBO.
Watching these fans go crazy over Michael Jackson while he squired 7-year-old boys on his arm everywhere he went....and the cult of followers didn't see possible child sexual abuse.
Made me think of Trump followers....same idolatry. Same blindness to the obvious.

Republicans were cult followers long before Trump...they were cult followers for McCain and Palin before Trump came along...

They were cult followers for Bush before McCain...and they will be cult followers for someone else after Trump and they will still cheer for the most depraved type of shit...

I'm not blaming Trump.
Biff is right.
Same with the dems.
Partisanship is a disease.

I'm not blaming Trump.
Biff is right.
Same with the dems.

Show me where a group representing the Dem party regaled publicly in another Dem's death.
A Dem that served his country in the military, the sector that the Republicans supposedly worship.
Just do it.
Now.

I'm not blaming Trump.
Biff is right.
Same with the dems.

Show me where a group representing the Dem party regaled publicly in another Dem's death.
Just do it.
Now.
Thats a fallacy.
Name a time when the circumstances were the same.

I'm not blaming Trump.
Biff is right.
Same with the dems.

Just do it.
Now.
Thats a fallacy.
Name a time when the circumstances were the same.

More excuses.
But to give you some slack, the circumstances were similar in 1974, with Tricky Dick.

And again in 1998 after Bill Clinton was impeached.

Let's just hope Duh Donald goes the way of Nixon.

I just dont think everyone should vote. I was always keen on only land owners voting.
But i find that hunorous coming from someone that doesnt mind shitting on the constitution when they agree with the outcome. Which, btw, goes against the very ideals of a republic.

Whenever a comment begins, "Hey dumbfuck", two things come to mind:
  • The author's remark is emotional, and
  • the remark will not be on point.
In short, an idiot-gram.

Whenever a comment begins, "Hey dumbfuck", two things come to mind:
  • The author's remark is emotional, and
  • the remark will not be on point.
In short, an idiot-gram.
So you have nothing.
You are so easy to break down.

No one is getting more "free shit" than Trump`s base. Being a Trump supporter isn`t degradation?
The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic

No one is getting more "free shit" than Trump`s base. Being a Trump supporter isn`t degradation?
The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic
Fucking partisan bullshit.
Get outta here dude

CRC thoughts.
I still dont know what that means
Liberoidals have less sense of humor than Germans.

Forum List

Back