🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

...The CPAC speaker was a courageous woman of color, a rich Honky broad like Mrs. McCain has no business criticizing Mrs. Malkin. Why are libs defending McCain's White Privilege?
That was the clumsiest attempted (and failed) transition I've seen in quite some time... back to the drawing board with that one. :21:

McCain took the Trump hate to his grave. It’s in his last writing. Of course we should point it out.
Well, I don't know about actual 'hate', but... extreme dislike?... contempt?... well, yeah.

Most Vietnam Vets... including decorated POWs... are contemptuous of Draft Dodgers... be they Republican or Democrat.

They despise Draft Dodgers almost as much as they despise Hanoi Jane.

And, of course, Cadet Bone Spurs qualifies as one of those Draft Dodgers... thanks to Daddy's money.

McCain took the Trump hate to his grave. It’s in his last writing. Of course we should point it out.

Indeed, Sen. McCain did. I've never seen a funeral where the theme was trashing someone who was pointedly and publicly disinvited from even attending.

The McCain requiem was bizarre.
It was his final Gift to the Republic and its People.

An unmistakable warning about tyranny and the way it coalesces.

Should i rewrite it in Spanish?
You know any good Barbara Bush jokes?

She's dead you know
Barbara was such a drunk, if they would have cremated her, she would have burned for 3 days
Not very funny but nonetheless
Any other dead people you want to joke about?
The McCain jokes are equally unfunny....

Especially when trumptards have to follow the joke up with "but I still voted for him tho"
I certainly didnt
2017-08-19 11.23.09.jpg

Well, I don't know about actual 'hate', but... extreme dislike?... contempt?... well, yeah.

Most Vietnam Vets... including decorated POWs... are contemptuous of Draft Dodgers... be they Republican or Democrat.

And, of course, Cadet Bone Spurs qualifies as one of those Draft Dodgers... thanks to Daddy's money.

McCain wasn't contemptuous of Dubya, who was a "draft dodger" by liberal definition.

In fact President Bush was invited to talk at the McCain anti-Trump rally/funeral

McCain wasn't contemptuous of Dubya, who was a "draft dodger" by liberal definition.

In fact President Bush was invited to talk at the McCain anti-Trump rally/funeral
The "hate" part didn't come from Drumpf's Draft Dodger past... it came from Drumpf's autocratic behaviors and deceitful nature.

Dubya stayed out of harm's way by joining the Guard using Daddy's money.

Bubba just plain flat-out dodged the draft, too.

Privileged snowflakes on both sides of the aisle did that.

What got Drumpf left-out of the McCain funeral was Drumpf's autocratic, deceitful nature and behaviors.

Indeed, Sen. McCain did. I've never seen a funeral where the theme was trashing someone who was pointedly and publicly disinvited from even attending.

The people certainly received the message from McCain in the grave to "Don't Make America Great". Still bizarre in my mind.

The "hate" part didn't come from Drumpf's Draft Dodger past... it came from Drumpf's autocratic behaviors and deceitful nature.

BTW, how is Trump a "draft dodger"? The man wasn't drafted, he had nothing to dodge

The people certainly received the message from McCain in the grave to "Don't Make America Great". Still bizarre in my mind.
I think you heard the message incorrectly.

The message was not "Don't Make America Great".

The message was "Don't Let Our Great America Fall to an Autocrat and Despot-wannabe."

Last edited:
Should i rewrite it in Spanish?
You know any good Barbara Bush jokes?

She's dead you know
Barbara was such a drunk, if they would have cremated her, she would have burned for 3 days
Not very funny but nonetheless
Any other dead people you want to joke about?
The McCain jokes are equally unfunny....

Especially when trumptards have to follow the joke up with "but I still voted for him tho"
I certainly didnt
View attachment 248725
I didnt vote back then
Hell, i wrote in a democrat in 2016.
Shove your assumptions up your ass.

BTW, how is Trump a "draft dodger"? The man wasn't drafted, he had nothing to dodge
He took himself out of the pool of those eligible to be drafted, courtesy of his father's money paid for medical certification.

When a condition either (a) does not exist or (b) is not truly severe enough to preclude service, that is considered Draft Dodging.

Stop looking for legal loopholes in answer to the question: "Did he man-up and serve his country in-uniform during war-time?"

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
I still feel like cheering every time someone reminds me that traitorous pos is dead.
I hope he's enjoying hell.

He took himself out of the pool of those eligible to be drafted, courtesy of his father's money paid for medical certification.

When a condition either (a) does not exist or (b) is not truly severe enough to preclude service, that is considered Draft Dodging.

Stop looking for legal loopholes in answer to the question: "Did he man-up and serve his country in-uniform during war-time?"

Where is the proof of the allegation that Mr. Trump's condition wasn't disqualifying for military service? There is none. No X-rays, no signed docs, nothing.

It goes both ways.

If Trump died yesterday, libs would be celebrating today and castigating all who voted for him...well they castigate Trump voters now, yet they voted for HER.

ThIS thread like so many here, is pure divisiveness. We must HATE our political opponents. Time for a change.

Political opponents?
Almost 100% of those who voted for McCain 11 years ago and Romney 7 years ago voted for Trump 2 years ago.

The thread highlights the hypocrisy of the Conservatives.

And if Romney is the nominee in 2024, about 100% of those who voted for Trump will vote for Romney again.
That’s funny. The left demonized McCain and Romney when they ran against their fake Messiah.

Now crazy Johnny, who never saw a war he didn’t love, is a saint to the left. Why? He hated Donnie like the Left does. He pushed Hillary’s fake dossier. He is a hero to the left now.

Oh how I long for the days when the left was anti-war. Now they like so many on the right, are disgusting warmongers.

Pretty much standard stuff that the Dems are going to demonize the GOP nominee and vice versa.

What isn’t standard stuff is that lmost 100% of those who voted for McCain 11 years ago and Romney 7 years ago voted for Trump 2 years ago. And if Romney is the nominee in 2024, about 100% of those who voted for Trump will vote for Romney again.

In short, those who vote the R. Ticket are not patriots, do not support COTUS or the vast number of American Citizens.

Trump won on a hate and fear program. Granted, so many of Trump's supporters are perennially afraid, some, so scared they carry a gun wherever they go.

Facts don't matter to them, neither does character, as long as the person wears a Red Tie and tells them what they want to hear. It matters not when what they hear is not realistic, a lie and an effort to mislead them.

;
How ridiculous yet lefties believe this absurd shit.

The reasons Donnie won include the following. Please learn.
- She SUCKED
- Bernie’s supporters stayed home, because SHE sucked.
- Trump was a new face to politics, and said a lot things many Americans agreed with
- Many traditional D voters in the working class knew SHE like BO, intended to screw them.

This is why he won.

Now if the Ds are smart, they nominate Tulsi. She wins in a landslide. They won’t because the D Party is entirely captured by the .1%.

Forum List

Back