🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

That's what happens when you have a large group of people who have been conditioned to think in a shallow, simplistic, binary way.

Step one toe outside the line and you're the enemy. A commie. And we'll cheer your demise.

The causes of this are obvious.
I know. Liberalism is really a disease. Thanks.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
Don't blame this on Trump....

Republicans were cult followers long before Trump...they were cult followers for McCain and Palin before Trump came along...

They were cult followers for Bush before McCain...and they will be cult followers for someone else after Trump and they will still cheer for the most depraved type of shit...

I'm not blaming Trump.
I'm blaming the people who idolize him, thus forming a cult.
But please...no way the Republicans would have pulled this shit ten years ago.
Even Sarah Palin wouldn't stoop so low.
Another observation: "Leaving Neverland" last night on HBO.
Watching these fans go crazy over Michael Jackson while he squired 7-year-old boys on his arm everywhere he went....and the cult of followers didn't see possible child sexual abuse.
Made me think of Trump followers....same idolatry. Same blindness to the obvious.
Many idolized BO. Many still do. Ignoring his unbelievable treachery and deceit.

Now if the Ds are smart, they nominate Tulsi. She wins in a landslide. They won’t because the D Party is entirely captured by the .1%.

I don't know about whether she would win or not. But if I were advising the Democrats to pick a Samoan candidate, I would suggest they recruit The Rock. The Rock is a great talker, and it would be an interesting debate seeing him refer to the President as a Jabroni and a Candy Ass.

B4F92843-D02D-4C8A-8310-99BAADA8FD02.jpeg

McCain should have stepped down he was a democrat,, his policies hurt many Americans hope he’s rotting in hell

If McCain died the day after he selected Sarah Palin as his running mate the libs would still be cheering today......what a bunch of phonies.....

Taking issue with a politician's votes or policies is one thing...applauding his death is just friggin Nuts. You people have lost your moral compass
I wouldnt mind it happening to about 400 other congress fucks.
I know that sounds heartless but they cause most of the problems with country. Would be a good sacrifice.
Natural occurences of course. I dont condone violence ;)
CRC thoughts.
I still dont know what that means

Liberoidals have less sense of humor than Germans.

Define, "Liberoidals".

Now if the Ds are smart, they nominate Tulsi. She wins in a landslide. They won’t because the D Party is entirely captured by the .1%.

I don't know about whether she would win or not. But if I were advising the Democrats to pick a Samoan candidate, I would suggest they recruit The Rock. The Rock is a great talker, and it would be an interesting debate seeing him refer to the President as a Jabroni and a Candy Ass.
The problem the D Party has with Tulsi, is she is anti-war. The DNCMSM will not allow their candidate being against war.

The problem I have is her positions and the fact that the Russians are pushing her candidacy

The problem I have is her positions and the fact that the Russians are pushing her candidacy

What's wrong with that? I remember how much the Dems loved Bloody Gorby back in the day. The only thing they don't like about the Russians and Uncle Pooty nowadays is the fact that he is civil with President Trump.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...

You left wingers are a real piece of work. When McCain ran in 2008 in was EVIL for running against BO (if anyone has a cult following its Obama) trashed by the left wing aholes from one end of the country to the other. Now after his passing he is a left wing idol of some sort? Go peddle you bs somewhere else.

You left wingers are a real piece of work. When McCain ran in 2008 in was EVIL for running against BO (if anyone has a cult following its Obama) trashed by the left wing aholes from one end of the country to the other. Now after his passing he is a left wing idol of some sort? Go peddle you bs somewhere else.
Flip floppers they are.

I wouldnt mind it happening to about 400 other congress fucks.
I know that sounds heartless but they cause most of the problems with country. Would be a good sacrifice.
Natural occurences of course. I dont condone violence ;)

The clear inference from your comment ^^^ is you do not support a republic. What form of government would you propose to take its place?
Hey dumbfuck, whats congress approval rating?
I just dont think everyone should vote. I was always keen on only land owners voting.
Voting for free shit is degradation.
But i find that hunorous coming from someone that doesnt mind shitting on the constitution when they agree with the outcome. Which, btw, goes against the very ideals of a republic.
No one is getting more "free shit" than Trump`s base. Being a Trump supporter isn`t degradation?
The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic
Fucking partisan bullshit.
Get outta here dude

Did you even bother to skim-read the article? The Atlantic tends to be middle of the road.
Middle of the road, meaning between Stalin and Mao

Republicans no longer have character, morals...or shame.

That's taking things a tad far, painting with too broad a brush, but it accurately portrays a certain Trumpish section of the Republican party well represented at CPAC. And they hate McCain, warts and all, exactly for the man's reminding them at important moments that a minimum of honesty, character, and integrity matters. Their rage could hardly be greater, and it's easily understandable, for the contrast didn't make them look good.

Republicans no longer have character, morals...or shame.

That's taking things a tad far, painting with too broad a brush, but it accurately portrays a certain Trumpish section of the Republican party well represented at CPAC. And they hate McCain, warts and all, exactly for the man's reminding them at important moments that a minimum of honesty, character, and integrity matters. Their rage could hardly be greater, and it's easily understandable, for the contrast didn't make them look good.

Conservatives dislike McCain because he was a loser. His failure to fight and defeat B. Hussein O with every fiber of his being cost the country big time in 2008. The burden of Obamacare is still with us, although somewhat relieved after the end of the individual mandate.

Some kind of class it takes to cheer for the death of a former veteran. I suppose they are angry at the voters in Arizona too.

Some kind of class it takes to cheer for the death of a former veteran. I suppose they are angry at the voters in Arizona too.

No one cheered at McCain's death. They just cheered at the defeat of his ideology, which America rejected.

McCain should have stepped down he was a democrat,, his policies hurt many Americans hope he’s rotting in hell
Not supporting white supremacy and torture made him a Democrat or was it something else? He pissed of the gun/criminal lobby when he supported closing the gun show loophole so maybe that`s what made him a Democrat in your eyes. Enlighten us please.

Forum List

Back