🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

You Tards are all so very Full of Shit…..

I’m sure if something happened to President Trump

you would all be somber and considerate with your comments.

McStain was a rino that put a knife in the back of his supporters.

It’s you Tards that have dragged us in the gutter…..

You are the ones that made it a street fight and now that

you are getting your ass kicked you cry foul.

Michelle Malkin is a Hot Warrior for what is Right….

Trump is the one who has dragged us intro the gutter. That is where ugly creatures like you live.

John McCain was someone who did what he thought best. I had disagreements with him and the only reason that I voted for him for President was because Palin was on the ticket. However he put no knife in anyone. You knew what you were getting. Michelle Malkin is a bitch who needs a kick in her rear end and a good spanking just like Trump.

John Dead McCain campaigned and won office on the promise to vote out obamaturdcare! When the vote came he swaggered in said fuck you GOP and gave a smarmy thumbs down! And we’re supposed to remember him fondly? Why?

Because he was a human being. No normal person would do that except animals like you.

McCain death cheered at CPAC

McCain wouldn't be surprised...he earned those jeers with almost every move he made as a RINO senator....but after Trump won he really went over the top... 100% to the dark side...I honor him for his service and sacrifice but he allowed his inner self importance demons and vengeful side to guide him in the senate...he went against Bush too when he lost to him...that was the way he was...John comes first or else.....the people saw it and they despise it....

Aha! LOL!
So....you can't come up with even ONE example, can you?
You just attack me instead of taking the challenge.

Go bleat somewhere else, you stupid sheep.
I didn’t attack you. Your thread however has been nothing but an attack since your first keystroke! Hater!

What? What did you say? All I can hear is baaaah-baaaah-baaaah....
Yes! You are definitely, willfully ignorant!

You've definitely resorted trolling in the face of a reality you can't dispute.
So are you just stubborn or stupid, or both?
So in your stupid world John McCain dealt effectively with illegal immigration? Really? Idiot!

John McCain supported a compromise in which each side gave up a few things and gained a few things. He dealt with it far more effectively than Trump who is launching a assault on the Constitution.

Seems like only yesterday that leftards were screaming that McCain was a racist neocon and even referred to him as "McSame" and ridiculed him for picking Palin as a running mate. Fast forward 11 years and leftards are grieving and opining about what a great man and statesman he was.........

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...

The CPAC speaker was a courageous woman of color, a rich Honky broad like Mrs. McCain has no business criticizing Mrs. Malkin.

Why are libs defending McCain's White Privilege?

She is a cowardly dog who deserves a butt kicking. Malkin is s rabid dog who needs to be put to sleep.

Now remember the asshole campaigned on repealing obamaturdcare!

I remember a lot of Republicans in 2018 swearing they didn't try to kill Obamacare. A majority of Americans agreed with McCain on not killing Obamacare.

Ahhhh yes! Barrypuppetcare! 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation with 50,000 plus rules and regulations that gave passes to campaign donors of the Barrypuppet that said "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.....period". I gave Barrypuppet the double middle finger salute and didn't comply with it.

(snicker)

I remember a lot of Republicans in 2018 swearing they didn't try to kill Obamacare. A majority of Americans agreed with McCain on not killing Obamacare.

Ahhhh yes! Barrypuppetcare! 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation with 50,000 plus rules and regulations that gave passes to campaign donors of the Barrypuppet that said "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.....period". I gave Barrypuppet the double middle finger salute and didn't comply with it.

(snicker)

What is funny is that Obama's approval ratings are in the low 60's. A lot of Americans view Obama's presidency as the good old days.

(snicker)

What is funny is that Obama's approval ratings are in the low 60's. A lot of Americans view Obama's presidency as the good old days.

Same polls that claimed the Hildebeast was a "shoo-in"????

Barrypuppet was a fucking joke and a crook. You are simply too stupid to see reality.

We are letting our freak flag fly and I am proud of it. I loved trumps speech. He is so much closer to the average joe and Josie in this country than any politician.
I must have a higher opinion of the average Joe and Josie. My Joe and Josie don't act like this.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
McCain stabbed the Republican party in the back every chance he got. Why shouldn't they hate him? The man was a scumbag - a Democrat in sheep's clothing.

Oh boo hoo! That poor offspring of the Republican traitor. Why do you expect your scumbag parent to be honored by the people he fucked over?

https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
/—-/ I stopped and asked myself and the answer is You Betcha I do. Your feeble attempt to turn Trump’s base against him is laughable. McCain was a RINO

We don’t call him John “Mc-shit-Stain” for no reason. His legacy was always a stain on the GOP. He was a disgrace, a moderate that always compromised with the radical left, he was never a conservative. The only reason he managed to win the primary was because the conservative vote was spread between many great candidates, and Dems were allowed to vote in the GOP primaries and voted for him.

His death doesn’t suddenly make his record an untouchable topic, he was always a stain on the GOP, and it will always be.

It is your patriotic responsibility as a Trump supporter to boo him at rallies when he talks about bringing in new workers. It will cause him to turn on the staff who pressing him to break his campaign promises

Republicans no longer have character, morals...or shame.
Back in 2008 you were spouting venom at McCain. So were we. That hatchet job done on Palin by you and the GOPe was appalling.
You are just another Trumpican liar, but feel free to redeem yourself and post the example of me spouting venom about Palin and or McCain in 2008. I am predicting you are too much of a coward punk to apologize.

Tropicans want this to now be somehow about McCain's political beliefs and actions during his career. It's not. It's about a cult of people losing their decency and moral character while following an indecent obscene charlatan and blindly cheering a war hero's death. It's about disparaging a recognized American patriot in an example of American decline in exchange for what has replaced decency and patriotism.

Tropicans want this to now be somehow about McCain's political beliefs and actions during his career. It's not. It's about a cult of people losing their decency and moral character while following an indecent obscene charlatan and blindly cheering a war hero's death. It's about disparaging a recognized American patriot in an example of American decline in exchange for what has replaced decency and patriotism.
Wrong. It's obviously about McCain. He was a backstabbing scumbag. You want to ignore that so you can smear Trump and his supporters. That's why Dims invented the theory that Veterans can do no wrong. That is, unless they are Republicans.

Wrong. It's obviously about McCain. He was a backstabbing scumbag. You want to ignore that so you can smear Trump and his supporters. That's why Dims invented the theory that Veterans can do no wrong. That is, unless they are Republicans.
Trump and his supporters smear themselves wirh perverse actions they participate in. You are trying to justify a centuries-old tradition of showing a minimum of respect for the deceased. No matter what you or they thought of McCain, he was respected and loved by many and you show disrespect to those people as well. You show no moral character or decency. You represent the dregs of society.

Forum List

Back