🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...

The CPAC speaker was a courageous woman of color, a rich Honky broad like Mrs. McCain has no business criticizing Mrs. Malkin.

Why are libs defending McCain's White Privilege?

Why are you using terms like 'White Privilege'? Are you a liberal now? Get the fuck outta here.

McCain took the Trump hate to his grave. It’s in his last writing. Of course we should point it out.
Well, I don't know about actual 'hate', but... extreme dislike?... contempt?... well, yeah.

Most Vietnam Vets... including decorated POWs... are contemptuous of Draft Dodgers... be they Republican or Democrat.

And, of course, Cadet Bone Spurs qualifies as one of those Draft Dodgers... thanks to Daddy's money.

McCain wasn't contemptuous of Dubya, who was a "draft dodger" by liberal definition.

In fact President Bush was invited to talk at the McCain anti-Trump rally/funeral
The "hate" part didn't come from Drumpf's Draft Dodger past... it came from Drumpf's autocratic behaviors and deceitful nature.

BTW, how is Trump a "draft dodger"? The man wasn't drafted, he had nothing to dodge

5 Deferments, you lying horse's ass. He had the Vietnam War to dodge, you lying horse's ass. If it wasn't for bad faith arguments, you'd have nothing cogent to say.

Tropicans want this to now be somehow about McCain's political beliefs and actions during his career. It's not. It's about a cult of people losing their decency and moral character while following an indecent obscene charlatan and blindly cheering a war hero's death. It's about disparaging a recognized American patriot in an example of American decline in exchange for what has replaced decency and patriotism.
Wrong. It's obviously about McCain. He was a backstabbing scumbag. You want to ignore that so you can smear Trump and his supporters. That's why Dims invented the theory that Veterans can do no wrong. That is, unless they are Republicans.
Trump and his supporters smear themselves wirh perverse actions they participate in. You are trying to justify a centuries-old tradition of showing a minimum of respect for the deceased. No matter what you or they thought of McCain, he was respected and loved by many and you show disrespect to those people as well. You show no moral character or decency. You represent the dregs of society.
Every sleazy piece of shit is loved and respected by someone. That doesn't require me to love and respect them. The Dim tactic of making Republican critics immune to criticize because of some irrelevant personal circumstance is nothing new.

What do you suggest?
If the fed gov was only as big as it was supposed to be, there wouldnt be nuch to discuss

Yeah, but that's just a 'what if' that doesn't reflect the fact the gov't is currently a massive, overreaching, bureaucratic mess. How do we change the climate of political opposition currently?
I dont think you can bro.
Not without helicopters :lol:
Another Pinochet worshiper?
Fuck no. It was obviously a joke
Oh....CRC humor.

Taking issue with a politician's votes or policies is one thing...applauding his death is just friggin Nuts. You people have lost your moral compass
I wouldnt mind it happening to about 400 other congress fucks.
I know that sounds heartless but they cause most of the problems with country. Would be a good sacrifice.
Natural occurences of course. I dont condone violence ;)
CRC thoughts.
I still dont know what that means
Liberoidals have less sense of humor than Germans.
We just don't have CRC humor.

We are letting our freak flag fly and I am proud of it. I loved trumps speech. He is so much closer to the average joe and Josie in this country than any politician.
I must have a higher opinion of the average Joe and Josie. My Joe and Josie don't act like this.
No kidding. Something ugly and dangerous has been unleashed in this country

If the fed gov was only as big as it was supposed to be, there wouldnt be nuch to discuss

Yeah, but that's just a 'what if' that doesn't reflect the fact the gov't is currently a massive, overreaching, bureaucratic mess. How do we change the climate of political opposition currently?
Oh....CRC humor.
What does crc mean?
You keep saying that but wont tell me what it means

Michelle Malkin, that anchor baby who accused John Kerry of shooting himself in Viet Nam.....
Malkin is a douche who couldn't carry John McCain's jock strap! If she was captured by the enemy she'd sell her fellow soldiers & this Country down the river in a second to save her own sorry ass.
She's a pathetic excuse of a human being. McCain would bitch slap her in a second if she was ever man enough to question his patriotism. As a matter of fact, Malkin has been butthurt her whole life over having been born a whining bitch.

A classic Malkin moment....and then she whined for days later about how they picked on her.

Oh....CRC humor.
What does crc mean?
I've stated it once but have no problem telling you again...conservative republican christian.

We are letting our freak flag fly and I am proud of it. I loved trumps speech. He is so much closer to the average joe and Josie in this country than any politician.
I must have a higher opinion of the average Joe and Josie. My Joe and Josie don't act like this.
Yes! By democrats! You vile pos!

"You vile pos"....more classic CRC talk.

"You vile pos"....more classic CRC talk.
CAC!

Oh....CRC humor.
What does crc mean?
I've stated it once but have no problem telling you again...conservative republican christian.

But these people are not conservative. Not in the slightest.

Oh....CRC humor.
What does crc mean?
Im none of those.

Republicans no longer have character, morals...or shame.
Back in 2008 you were spouting venom at McCain. So were we. That hatchet job done on Palin by you and the GOPe was appalling.
You are just another Trumpican liar, but feel free to redeem yourself and post the example of me spouting venom about Palin and or McCain in 2008. I am predicting you are too much of a coward punk to apologize.
Oh, I remember. Other forums And it was not just the venom direct towards McCain, it was the worse abuse Palin took and she was the reason the Repubs lost in 2008. You know that Palin is much more conservative then McCain. And he was a good guy compared to her. I believe he knew he was going to lose or throw the election. He was pure swamp. So he signed on an unknown to the right of him. Another thing. You spout privilege. McCain was pure privilege in his life. He was blessed with being in the right family and was not very good in anything he did. Yet was pushed and backed by the power of his family and the elite. As a blue collar guy there is nothing wrong with that. As a man who can get others killed or destroyed that is dangerous.

Tropicans want this to now be somehow about McCain's political beliefs and actions during his career. It's not. It's about a cult of people losing their decency and moral character while following an indecent obscene charlatan and blindly cheering a war hero's death. It's about disparaging a recognized American patriot in an example of American decline in exchange for what has replaced decency and patriotism.
Wrong. It's obviously about McCain. He was a backstabbing scumbag. You want to ignore that so you can smear Trump and his supporters. That's why Dims invented the theory that Veterans can do no wrong. That is, unless they are Republicans.
Trump and his supporters smear themselves wirh perverse actions they participate in. You are trying to justify a centuries-old tradition of showing a minimum of respect for the deceased. No matter what you or they thought of McCain, he was respected and loved by many and you show disrespect to those people as well. You show no moral character or decency. You represent the dregs of society.

True Trumpers have long since passed the point of no return.

Now remember the asshole campaigned on repealing obamaturdcare!

I remember a lot of Republicans in 2018 swearing they didn't try to kill Obamacare. A majority of Americans agreed with McCain on not killing Obamacare.

Ahhhh yes! Barrypuppetcare! 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation with 50,000 plus rules and regulations that gave passes to campaign donors of the Barrypuppet that said "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.....period". I gave Barrypuppet the double middle finger salute and didn't comply with it.

(snicker)

What is funny is that Obama's approval ratings are in the low 60's. A lot of Americans view Obama's presidency as the good old days.

You can’t have an approval rating after you leave office.

But regardless it is disgraceful that Americans still support a man who hung out with Farrakhan while whining about not being treated fairly by white voters.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...

You left wingers are a real piece of work. When McCain ran in 2008 in was EVIL for running against BO (if anyone has a cult following its Obama) trashed by the left wing aholes from one end of the country to the other. Now after his passing he is a left wing idol of some sort? Go peddle you bs somewhere else.

McCain was never characterized as evil by the Democrats in office or us regular citizens. He was praised in fact by Democrats, here:

See Obama's comments at Sen. McCain's final service. and who did, and who did not, attend this service in the youtube segment which follower McCain's honorable behavior recorded for history.

Forum List

Back