🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

Tropicans want this to now be somehow about McCain's political beliefs and actions during his career. It's not. It's about a cult of people losing their decency and moral character while following an indecent obscene charlatan and blindly cheering a war hero's death. It's about disparaging a recognized American patriot in an example of American decline in exchange for what has replaced decency and patriotism.
Wrong. It's obviously about McCain. He was a backstabbing scumbag. You want to ignore that so you can smear Trump and his supporters. That's why Dims invented the theory that Veterans can do no wrong. That is, unless they are Republicans.
Trump and his supporters smear themselves wirh perverse actions they participate in. You are trying to justify a centuries-old tradition of showing a minimum of respect for the deceased. No matter what you or they thought of McCain, he was respected and loved by many and you show disrespect to those people as well. You show no moral character or decency. You represent the dregs of society.
The tradition is of Dims calling the troops murderers and baby killers:

Although all of the charges have been dropped against all of the Marines – except for one – involved in the killing of Iraqi civilians in Haditha in 2005, Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.) said he stands by his May 2006 remarks that the Marines involved “killed innocent civilians in cold blood.” 

Tropicans want this to now be somehow about McCain's political beliefs and actions during his career. It's not. It's about a cult of people losing their decency and moral character while following an indecent obscene charlatan and blindly cheering a war hero's death. It's about disparaging a recognized American patriot in an example of American decline in exchange for what has replaced decency and patriotism.
Wrong. It's obviously about McCain. He was a backstabbing scumbag. You want to ignore that so you can smear Trump and his supporters. That's why Dims invented the theory that Veterans can do no wrong. That is, unless they are Republicans.
Trump and his supporters smear themselves wirh perverse actions they participate in. You are trying to justify a centuries-old tradition of showing a minimum of respect for the deceased. No matter what you or they thought of McCain, he was respected and loved by many and you show disrespect to those people as well. You show no moral character or decency. You represent the dregs of society.

Although all of the charges have been dropped against all of the Marines – except for one – involved in the killing of Iraqi civilians in Haditha in 2005, Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.) said he stands by his May 2006 remarks that the Marines involved “killed innocent civilians in cold blood.” 

Ya, Murtha had an attitude from being a Marine Corps Instructor, Vietnam Combat Veteran with Bronz Star with V for Valor and two Purple Hearts.

That's what happens when you have a large group of people who have been conditioned to think in a shallow, simplistic, binary way.

Which is what you are doing right now.

Much like me I would guess that most of them weren't celebrating his death but rather his exit from the political system.

But by all means don't let that interfere with your BINARY LOGIC that they were all cheering his actual death.
Wow, I said "they all cheering his actual death"?

Holy crap!
d17999d8-22e6-4e41-9e66-96ef642fe58f-original.gif

That's what happens when you have a large group of people who have been conditioned to think in a shallow, simplistic, binary way.

Much like me I would guess that most of them weren't celebrating his death but rather his exit from the political system.

But by all means don't let that interfere with your BINARY LOGIC that they were all cheering his actual death.

Holy crap!
Your post can be taken in no other way. Much like the rest of the thought police you have convicted the audience based on your "thoughts" of their response.
A diligent thought police officer you are....

Holy crap!
Your post can be taken in no other way. Much like the rest of the thought police you have convicted the audience based on your "thoughts" of their response.
How ironic. You're telling what I was thinking.

Okay.

Dumber than a fart.

Binary - in this case: us vs. them - includes cheering the demise, political or otherwise, of a figure who wasn't "with us". For Mac's point it doesn't even begin to matter which demise they were (mostly) cheering. But you already demonstrated, conclusively, that you would be participating in the cheering.

Ya, Murtha had an attitude from being a Marine Corps Instructor, Vietnam Combat Veteran with Bronz Star with V for Valor and two Purple Hearts.
He "had an attitude" from being a Dim scumbag. He did exactly what you claimed Dims don't do. The reality is that they've been doing it ever since the Vietnam War.

Seems like only yesterday that leftards were screaming that McCain was a racist neocon and even referred to him as "McSame" and ridiculed him for picking Palin as a running mate. Fast forward 11 years and leftards are grieving and opining about what a great man and statesman he was.........

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are welcome to show people here doing that.

Holy crap!
How ironic. You're telling what I was thinking.

Okay.
I responded to what you WROTE....jackass.

:th_spinspin:

True Trumpers have long since passed the point of no return.

True, "Trumpers", i.e. his critics passed the point of no return - and acceptance of his inability to govern effectively - long ago. Notwithstanding his serious character disorders, he has proved to be inept, incompetent and inexperienced, the latter exacerbated by his inability to learn from experience.

Postscript: It's really not funny shrimpbox, Trump isn't capable of leadership, he's an empty suit.

Right on grandpa. These arguments are a waste of time because there are no facts to back up their claims. Mac starts out with cult this and that. No facts, no supporting evidence, no basis, no examples, nothing. When one responds with a well structured argument you once again get generalities, no specifics when you point out democrats and the msm fit the definition of cult much more than any republicans you get crickets. The dems are giving racist a rest while they disparage republicans as cultists, which is code for deplorable, ignorant, stupid, white trash, unconscious, and basically unable to form a complete thought. Too many liberal posters here live in a bubble and an echo chamber. If you haven’t met any joes and Josie’s you need to get out more.
You know trump is winning when his detractors become even more unhinged.
Debating the ever more virulent hate brigade is destructive and a waste of time.

I'm not going to bother to read all the posts.

When McCain turned thumbs down on eliminating Obamacare, something he promised the American people he would
fight to do, he sealed his memory forever.

Now he simply be remembered as the turncoat who had a 2 1/2 week long funeral.

True, "Trumpers", i.e. his critics passed the point of no return - and acceptance of his inability to govern effectively - long ago. Notwithstanding his serious character disorders, he has proved to be inept, incompetent and inexperienced, the latter exacerbated by his inability to learn from experience.

Postscript: It's really not funny shrimpbox, Trump isn't capable of leadership, he's an empty suit.
Leftwingers live in a land of delusion where a "leader" is someone who leads from behind, mutters the correct platitudes and sends the country swirling down the drain.

Good for the GOP, the McCain pig's death SHOULD be cheered! He was a nepotist, despicable, glaring traitor in Vietnam who ratted out his fellow men; his admiral father and Nixon cut a deal to spare him from treason criminal prosecution.

Also - as a testament to McCain's stinking PIG character - when he got home from Vietnam, he found that his wife (mother of his children) had been severely crippled in a nasty car accident and in a wheelchair. The first thing this tree-trunk-necked SLIME did was immediately divorce his crippled wife and being the MALE WHORE than McCain was, he married a Coca-Cola heiress to use her for her millions of dollars to pursue his slimebag political career. The Reagans were personal friends of McCain's crippled first wife and Nancy Reagan refused to ever speak to him again since the early '70s and gave orders that John McCain wasn't allowed anywhere in the same room with her when she was First Lady. Why can't you liberals simply accept that John McCain was a reptilian psychopath and the world is better off without that vile old fuck?

Why can't you liberals simply accept that John McCain was a reptilian psychopath and the world is better off without that vile old fuck?

They were more than willing to accept the facts about McCain when he ran for President in 2008. Well, at least after he got the nomination.

McCain was nominated in 2008 because he convinced the Republican National Convention that he had the liberals and moderates onboard. That turned out to be bullshit.

Leftwingers live in a land of delusion where a "leader" is someone who leads from behind, mutters the correct platitudes and sends the country swirling down the drain.

You've defined Trump:

1. He is not a leader, his first (and only) impulse on every issue is: "How will this effect ME;

2. Trump won't listen to the legitimate authorities on international issues and domestic issues; he relies on Fox News Talking Heads and "strong men" who are the top men in Russia and China;

3. Trump doesn't mutter, he tweets and makes speeches which never change; each is framed build on a foundation of demagoguery, hate and fear. He's a classic demagogue, charlatan and dilettante.

You've defined Trump.
1. He is not a leader, his firs (and only) impulse on every issue is: "How will this effect ME;

2. Trump won't listen to the legitimate authorities on international issues and domestic issues; he relies on Fox News Talking Heads and "strong men" who are top men in Russia and China;

3. Trump doesn't mutter, he tweets and makes speeches which never change; each is framed build on a foundation of demagoguery, hate and fear. He's a classic demagogue, charlatan and dilettante.
/—-/ You mean the international authorities who have failed miserably for decades? You mean those authorities?

Right on grandpa. These arguments are a waste of time because there are no facts to back up their claims. Mac starts out with cult this and that. No facts, no supporting evidence, no basis, no examples, nothing. When one responds with a well structured argument you once again get generalities, no specifics when you point out democrats and the msm fit the definition of cult much more than any republicans you get crickets. The dems are giving racist a rest while they disparage republicans as cultists, which is code for deplorable, ignorant, stupid, white trash, unconscious, and basically unable to form a complete thought. Too many liberal posters here live in a bubble and an echo chamber. If you haven’t met any joes and Josie’s you need to get out more.
You know trump is winning when his detractors become even more unhinged.
Debating the ever more virulent hate brigade is destructive and a waste of time.
... from your obedient, subjective, Trump-apologetic, hardcore right wing ideological perspective.

Thanks so much for the input!

Forum List

Back