🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

Im just glad ole john aint in congress anymore.
We joke about dead people all the time. Bbbut this is a way to blast trump. Losers.
:eusa_think:
Should i rewrite it in Spanish?
You know any good Barbara Bush jokes?

She's dead you know
Barbara was such a drunk, if they would have cremated her, she would have burned for 3 days
Not very funny but nonetheless
Any other dead people you want to joke about?
The McCain jokes are equally unfunny....

Especially when trumptards have to follow the joke up with "but I still voted for him tho"

Michelle Malkin, that anchor baby who accused John Kerry of shooting himself in Viet Nam.....
Malkin is a douche who couldn't carry John McCain's jock strap! If she was captured by the enemy she'd sell her fellow soldiers & this Country down the river in a second to save her own sorry ass.
She's a pathetic excuse of a human being. McCain would bitch slap her in a second if she was ever man enough to question his patriotism. As a matter of fact, Malkin has been butthurt her whole life over having been born a whining bitch.

Last edited:
Im just glad ole john aint in congress anymore.
We joke about dead people all the time. Bbbut this is a way to blast trump. Losers.
:eusa_think:

She's dead you know
Barbara was such a drunk, if they would have cremated her, she would have burned for 3 days

Especially when trumptards have to follow the joke up with "but I still voted for him tho"
I certainly didnt

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...

Tho morons ar CPAC are under the spell of a cult leader....Trump.....The destruction of the once Grand Ol' Party continues unabated.

She's dead you know

I certainly didnt

Ok

Taking issue with a politician's votes or policies is one thing...applauding his death is just friggin Nuts. You people have lost your moral compass
I wouldnt mind it happening to about 400 other congress fucks.
I know that sounds heartless but they cause most of the problems with country. Would be a good sacrifice.
Natural occurences of course. I dont condone violence ;)

The clear inference from your comment ^^^ is you do not support a republic. What form of government would you propose to take its place?
Hey dumbfuck, whats congress approval rating?
I just dont think everyone should vote. I was always keen on only land owners voting.
Voting for free shit is degradation.
But i find that hunorous coming from someone that doesnt mind shitting on the constitution when they agree with the outcome. Which, btw, goes against the very ideals of a republic.
No one is getting more "free shit" than Trump`s base. Being a Trump supporter isn`t degradation?
The GOP Base Benefits Most From Government-Assistance Programs: - The Atlantic

Fucking partisan bullshit.
Get outta here dude

LOL, and yet your rebuttal has no substance, well, unless we consider the stink of an ad hominem.

She's dead you know

I certainly didnt

Ok
I didnt even vote in 08

Taking issue with a politician's votes or policies is one thing...applauding his death is just friggin Nuts. You people have lost your moral compass
I know that sounds heartless but they cause most of the problems with country. Would be a good sacrifice.

The clear inference from your comment ^^^ is you do not support a republic. What form of government would you propose to take its place?
I just dont think everyone should vote. I was always keen on only land owners voting.
But i find that hunorous coming from someone that doesnt mind shitting on the constitution when they agree with the outcome. Which, btw, goes against the very ideals of a republic.
No one is getting more "free shit" than Trump`s base. Being a Trump supporter isn`t degradation?
Get outta here dude

Did you even bother to skim-read the article? The Atlantic tends to be middle of the road.

Get outta here dude

LOL, and yet your rebuttal has no substance, well, unless we consider the stink of an ad hominem.
I wasnt discussing partisanship. I was discussing America. That includes everyone that gets free shit, dumbfuck.
Not everyone is obssessed with parties like you.

Whenever a comment begins, "Hey dumbfuck", two things come to mind:
  • The author's remark is emotional, and
  • the remark will not be on point.
In short, an idiot-gram.
So you have nothing.
You are so easy to break down.

Where's the answer to my question about a Dem obscenity like CPAC?
You are so easy to give up.

Get outta here dude

Did you even bother to skim-read the article? The Atlantic tends to be middle of the road.
I wasnt the one invoking partisanship.

Whenever a comment begins, "Hey dumbfuck", two things come to mind:
  • The author's remark is emotional, and
  • the remark will not be on point.
In short, an idiot-gram.
So you have nothing.
You are so easy to break down.

Where's the answer to my question about a Dem obscenity like CPAC?
You are so easy to give up.
Directed to me? Must have missed it

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...

This is a conservative group, and the late John McCain was the ultimate Anti-Conservative. They weren't "cheering his death", just celebrating the defeat of the man's anti-conservative legacy.

Tho morons ar CPAC are under the spell of a cult leader....Trump.....The destruction of the once Grand Ol' Party continues unabated.
The G(rand) O(ld) P(arty) - the Party of the Common Man - has been dead since World War One times.

Big Business took it over in the wake of Teddy Roosevelt's trust-busting years, and to facilitate War Profiteering.

The GOP of Lincoln's time looked far more like today's Democratic Party than the modern-day GOP does.

Then again, the Democratic Party has been so badly compromised and subverted that it's getting to be a moot point.

It just took the Ruling Class a few extra decades to quietly complete the job on that side of the aisle as well.

Big Money now owns both sides of the aisle.

Patricians still run the Republic.

You are the real turd on here.

You Tards are all so very Full of Shit…..

I’m sure if something happened to President Trump

you would all be somber and considerate with your comments.

McStain was a rino that put a knife in the back of his supporters.

It’s you Tards that have dragged us in the gutter…..

You are the ones that made it a street fight and now that

you are getting your ass kicked you cry foul.

Michelle Malkin is a Hot Warrior for what is Right….

They were cheering his death moron

No they weren't. Conservatives didn't cheer the death of other anti-conservatives either. No cheering at the deaths of Sheets Byrd or the Hero of Chappaquiddick either.

However, conservatives were glad when the ideas of these adversaries got defeated.

Trump is a liar and a coward. It's only natural for his supporters to follow his lead.

Forum List

Back