GOP Pennsylvania Governor Nominee Doug Mastriano:Dems miscalculated by boosting me in the primary so i would lose in the general, i'm not an extremist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Doug Mastriano is a hypo-Christian who will lose in November because he is a seditionist and such a radical right-wing extremist not even two PA Republican PACs support him.

Do democrats really vote in republican primaries to get a candidate who will lose in the general election? Pretty dirty tricks.

Do democrats really vote in republican primaries to get a candidate who will lose in the general election? Pretty dirty tricks.
Remember Limpball's "Operation Chaos" he pushed on his radio "show"?

Operation Chaos[edit]​

In late February 2008, Limbaugh announced "Operation Chaos," a political call to action with the initial plan to have voters of the Republican Party temporarily cross over to vote in the Democratic primary and vote for Hillary Clinton, who at the time was in the midst of losing eleven straight primary contests to Barack Obama.[106]

At the point in which Limbaugh announced his gambit, Obama had seemed on the verge of clinching the Democratic nomination.[107] However, Clinton subsequently won the Ohio primary and the Texas primary (while losing the Texas caucus and the overall delegate split) with large pluralities from rural counties; thus reemerging as a competitive opponent in the race.[108]

On April 29, 2008, Limbaugh declared an "operational pause" in Operation Chaos, saying that Obama's defeat in the 2008 Pennsylvania primary and fallout from statements from Obama ally Reverend Jeremiah Wright could have damaged his campaign to the extent superdelegates would shift to Clinton's side.[109] Determining Obama had weathered that storm, Limbaugh lifted the pause the next day and renewed his call for his listeners to vote for Clinton in the upcoming Indiana and North Carolina primaries.[110] Obama won the North Carolina primary[111] but was narrowly defeated in Indiana, where Clinton won decisively in rural counties that normally vote Republican in presidential elections.[112]

The overall legality of Operation Chaos in several states, including Ohio and Indiana, is disputed. In Ohio, new party members are required to sign a pledge of loyalty to the party they join for a minimum of one year, making participation in "Operation Chaos" a possible felony (election falsification) in that state. However, Ohio Attorney General Marc Dann refused to press charges on anyone, saying that it would be nearly impossible to enforce because of difficulties proving voter intent and concerns that a loyalty oath would violate freedom of association.[113]

By 2020, the name "Operation Chaos" had become associated enough with presidential party raiding that South Carolina Republicans seeking to disrupt that state's Democratic presidential primary recycled the name for their own efforts. Limbaugh did not endorse or address the South Carolina efforts.[114]

I am an independent, but I have picked which primary to vote in for a variety of reasons, either to support a candidate, I wanted to have a better chance or to vote one through the primary easier to beat, by who I really wanted to get elected. Lots of people do it, Independent, Republican and Democrat.

Doug is down by 6-10 percent

His candidacy will bring out the Democrats to prevent him from ending abortion rights
he's down by a couple of points and he's said some stuff about abortion, but that doesn't discount this veteran who served in uniform from having a chance to win, and i believe Doug will win!

The guy going up against Oz is barely able to walk ( And a likely candidate to suffer another Stroke )

he's down by a couple of points and he's said some stuff about abortion, but that doesn't discount this veteran who served in uniform from having a chance to win, and i believe Doug will win!

He is a Bible Thumping antI-abortionist who will bring out the vote against him

The guy going up against Oz is barely able to walk ( And a likely candidate to suffer another Stroke )
yeah, but i like him on the issues...hopefully he beats Oz and gets in better shape...he wears shorts on the trail so that'll help with not getting another stroke

Doug is down by 6-10 percent

His candidacy will bring out the Democrats to prevent him from ending abortion rights
Latest ones I saw
1658692045550.png

1658692098831.png

And then this article from Politico

Democrats boosted a MAGA longshot in the Pa. gov’s race. Now he’s got a real shot at winning.​

I stand by my statement.....again I use facts and can look up stuff....what polls are you seeing?

Forum List

Back