GOP Precinct Captain Gives Shockingly Racist 'Daily Show' Interview About Voter ID La

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
The Daily Show gets these right wingers to say the damndest things. <My comment

GOP Precinct Captain Gives Shockingly Racist 'Daily Show' Interview About Voter ID Laws video

UPDATE: Don Yelton, the man who made racially insensitive comments on Wednesday's "Daily Show," has resigned his position as a GOP precinct captain upon the request of the North Carolina Republican Party Chairman Claude Pope. Mr. Pope denounced his statements as "completely inappropriate and highly offensive." Pope also clarified that contrary to "The Daily Show's" identification, Yelton is not in fact a member of the NCGOP Executive Committee.

PREVIOUSLY: If you're being interviewed on camera by a national TV show, it's probably a good idea to keep your racist thoughts inside.

Especially if that show is "The Daily Show." And especially if you're a Republican spokesman in North Carolina talking about your state's voter ID laws.
<more>

I think everyone should be given a voter id.

Do you agree? I am sorry that certain groups can't get off their ass unlike others. Says a lot about some people.

Forum List

Back