GOP Presidents Historically Demaned Postal Rates Rise Like Lazarus

The USPS enemy is not presidents, it is a Congress that mandates it fund a retirement fund for 75 years in 10, something it does not require any public agency or private industry to do.

I don't need a reason to hate Obama.
His fucktardness knows no bounds.

He has no standards. The Moron Mold was broken when he was thrust upon the scene.

But to address your point... were any Republican Presidents actually praised for raising postal rates? I mean the whole premise is kinda lame.

Better get use to going to the post office. Eventually you will receive your healthcare there.

I'm in the process of moving and discovered that the USPS online change of address notification - touted as fast and easy - costs $20!!!!!

:mad::mad:

Our local post office was built in 1917. When they moved all operations to the annex, the next-door quickie mart made them an offer on the building with the intention of bulldozing it and building an even bigger quickie mart. I've spent the last 18 months trying to save the thing, and it appears that I (with much help and support) have succeeded. The structure has historic significance, and is eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. We are awaiting a decision by USPS on whether they will accept the winning bid... or not.

Our local post office was built in 1917. When they moved all operations to the annex, the next-door quickie mart made them an offer on the building with the intention of bulldozing it and building an even bigger quickie mart. I've spent the last 18 months trying to save the thing, and it appears that I (with much help and support) have succeeded. The structure has historic significance, and is eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. We are awaiting a decision by USPS on whether they will accept the winning bid... or not.

out here the building i worked at, they bought the land and put up a nice building because the Anaheim Hills (92808) needed their own office because it was growing.....it all costs 10 million bucks and it was the most profitable office in Anaheim.....well they decided to close it.....they sold it for 3 million and are paying to remove the postal features in the building for the new owners.....move the carriers to the other Hills office (92807) which is old and now pretty crowded forcing people in the 8's area to drive to the old building which has limited parking.....you watch....in 5 years time they will say the 8's needs its own PO because of growth out there.....

Forum List

Back