GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

You can’t mean because of the phone call where he asked Zelensky to look into the corruption that is now VERY evident? He didn’t say he was going to withhold aid if Zelensky didn’t do so. If Zelensky would have understood that to be the case, don’t you think he would have taken measures to do what Trump asked him to do? We know for certain they did exactly what they were told when Biden admitted on tape that they had to fire the prosecutor(Shokin) that was investigating the company Hunter was working for if they wanted aid. Weird, huh?
He did. You didn’t know this because your media keeps you in the dark to make sure you don’t stray off the MAGA plantation.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Umm, Zelenskyy did take measures to do what Trump asked of him. He was scheduled to announce the opening of an investigation on CNN. And he was scheduled to make the announcement on a U.S. network because Trump's personal attorney asked him to publicly announce Ukraine was investigating Biden.

The only reason that CNN appearance never happened was because Zelenskyy backed out when a whistleblower exposed Trump's phone call.

Right, sure. I could have sworn that the left was accusing Trump of actually withholding the money. He would have had no reason to withhold it if Zelensky was actually taking steps to do it. By the way, Trump was absolutely completely correct in asking for an investigation. This is further substantiated by the most recent information that has been revealed.

I suppose in Democratic circles, whistleblowers are good for ye but but not for thee.

He did. You didn’t know this because your media keeps you in the dark to make sure you don’t stray off the MAGA plantation.

So says the Huffington Post, right? LOL, you fools will fall for anything.

Regardless, Trump didn’t say do this or I will withhold aid. Biden did. Simple as that.

So says the Huffington Post, right? LOL, you fools will fall for anything.

Regardless, Trump didn’t say do this or I will withhold aid. Biden did. Simple as that.
Trump did withhold aid though. Maybe that was censored from you too.

Or maybe you’re just well trained to ignore anything that contradicts your party’s narrative, as you do with my source just now. Maybe you voluntarily keep yourself in your mental bondage.

Steele was offered $1 million by the FBI to verify it. Never could.

And yet Fawnboi claims he has verified it. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Lying on top of lying doesn't help you, Dumbfuck.

Quote me saying the dossier was verified...

You clearly don’t believe the confidential source’s account of the situation. Just wait until more emails and phone calls surface. Burisma hired Hunter for a reason and common sense should tell you why that was.
Yes, "common sense" doesnt seem to factor with dems. They throw that shit out the window when it comes to the Bidens.

That email is all part of a grand hoax against the Bidens. All the witnesses, whistleblowers, emails, text messages and shady money transfers are ALL fake. At least thats what the dems keep insisting and they would never lie about a president being bribed. Democrats would never protect a corrupt president who sold out his own country to China and Ukraine, right? That would be fucking CRAZY!!!

And still, the contents of the FD-1023 remain ... unverified.

So now your story is that it isn’t verified.

Got it.

:dance::dance::dance:

My "story" hasn't changed, Dumbfuck.

Parts of it were. You know, the parts detailed in my post that you read which you later lied, claiming I lied, when I said I answered your question.

Yes, "common sense" doesnt seem to factor with dems. They throw that shit out the window when it comes to the Bidens.
The right likes to use the term “common sense” when they badly want you to believe their narrative but don’t have evidence to support it.

It’s less about common sense and more about obedience to a narrative.

My "story" hasn't changed, Dumbfuck.

Parts of it were. You know, the parts detailed in my post that you read which you later lied, claiming I lied, when I said I answered your question.
Mueller: No collusion.

Durham: Unverfiable

Steele: Sorry, can’t verify it even for $1 MILLION.

Fawnboi: VERIFIED!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You clearly don’t believe the confidential source’s account of the situation. Just wait until more emails and phone calls surface. Burisma hired Hunter for a reason and common sense should tell you why that was.

I'll believe it if it's ever verified.

Tell me, do you believe any parts of Steele's dossier which were never verified?

Mueller: No collusion.

Durham: Unverfiable

Steele: Sorry, can’t verify it even for $1 MILLION.

Fawnboi: VERIFIED!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOLOL

A pity you're not intelligent enough to understand a few parts of the dossier is not the same as the dossier. It's known most of it was never verified. That's why Steele couldn't prove it was. Doesn't alter the reality which scares the bejesus out of you that some parts were indeed verified.

And still, the contents of the FD-1023 remain ... unverified.
So? Theres a million things pointing to bribery now. Why should i believe these accusations arent true? Remember, these accusations are from LONG before any of us knew about the bribery. If the allegation was a lie, what is the probability that we would suddenly learn about a bunch of bribery stuff with the Bidens? It would be like accusing OJ of being a butcher knife murderer BEFORE he killed his ex wife.

Sorry, but this "unverified" crap means nothing to me. Not here in the court of public opinion. Only common sense applies in this public realm, and you are displaying none.

The right likes to use the term “common sense” when they badly want you to believe their narrative but don’t have evidence to support it.

It’s less about common sense and more about obedience to a narrative.
The mountain of evidence DOESNT support the bribery theory?

They didn't take role.

LOLOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

That's who initiated it, sponsored it, organized it, promoted it, invited others to it, and attended it.

You know, what you idiotically call no "role."

But thanks, fucking moron. Thanks for PERFECTLY demonstrating your sole purpose for being here is to just blindly deny EVERYTHING posted by Liberals. Pretty much invalidates virtually everything you post.

What measures did he take? Not going to a scheduled interview YOU claim was scheduled isn’t measures, Stupid.

Poor Dumbfuck, that's all Trump and his clan asked of Zelenskyy... publicly announce an investigation into Biden has been opened.

Forum List

Back