GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

There was more than sufficient evidence that Trump should have been impeached and removed from office. Legitimate whistleblowers testified. They went through the process and their claims were found to be credible. Republicans put up people who have not gone through the process because they know they can't prove anything..

You can’t mean because of the phone call where he asked Zelensky to look into the corruption that is now VERY evident? He didn’t say he was going to withhold aid if Zelensky didn’t do so. If Zelensky would have understood that to be the case, don’t you think he would have taken measures to do what Trump asked him to do? We know for certain they did exactly what they were told when Biden admitted on tape that they had to fire the prosecutor(Shokin) that was investigating the company Hunter was working for if they wanted aid. Weird, huh?

Aside from the prog douchebags in this forum, I don't see anyone supporting it

LOL

The news from back then supported it. You're such a fucking moron, that eludes you.

You deny the EU wanted Shokin ousted -- you're shown an EU diplomat called for his removal.

You indicate you don't know what "removal" means -- you get educated.

You deny he was talking about Shokin -- you're educated he was talking about Shokin.

You ask for a quote by him -- you're given a quote by him.

Despite all that, you remain entrenched in your denials.

Why?

Because you're a fucking moron.

LOL

The news from back then supported it. You're such a fucking moron, that eludes you.

You deny the EU wanted Shokin ousted -- you're shown an EU diplomat called for his removal.

You deny he was talking about Shokin -- you're educated he was talking about Shokin.

Why?

What makes you think someone on the EU wasn’t on the take as well? If Burisma went so far as to hire a scumbag like Hunter to protect them, they would likely have other contacts as well as needed.

still lying.

How am I lying about answering that very question, just as I said, Dumbfuck. You know, in the post YOU saw...?

screenshot_20230723_213229_samsung-internet-jpg.807418

spank-gif.278780

What makes you think someone on the EU wasn’t on the take as well? If Burisma went so far as to hire a scumbag like Hunter to protect them, they would likely have other contacts as well as needed.

For one, because he was spot on when he pointed out Shokin protected Zlochevsky from a British investigation; that thanks to Shokin, had to release $23 million in Zlochevsky assets the British had been able to freeze at the onset of their investigation.

How am I lying about answering that very question, just as I said, Dumbfuck. You know, in the post YOU saw...?

screenshot_20230723_213229_samsung-internet-jpg.807418

spank-gif.278780
Steele was offered $1 million by the FBI to verify it. Never could.

And yet Fawnboi claims he has verified it. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So much for the argument nothing is pointing to Joe. I'm sure this will be dismissed as all the other evidence against the Biden Crime Family.

But that evidence grows by the day. And unlike RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, it's real.

The highly-anticipated internal FBI form that allegedly puts Joe and Hunter Biden at the center of a $10 million bribery scheme to 'coerce' Burisma CEO into making the payments in exchange for their help has been released by Republicans.

The FBI FD-1023 form was created on June 30, 2020 based off information from a highly-paid informant and brought to the attention of Republicans by a whistleblower. It details a $5 million each 'arrangement' between then-Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and an oil executive - identified as Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky - in exchange for getting a Ukrainian prosecutor who had a probe open into the company fired.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, obtained and published the document after a months-long back-and-forth between the top Republican and the FBI through 'legally protected disclosures' by Department of Justice (DOJ) whistleblowers.

The FD-1023 form obtained by DailyMail.com Thursday includes reporting from a confidential human source (CHS) that begins with a 'late 2025 or 2016' first meeting with the source and Burisma executives in Kyiv, Ukraine.

The CHS participated in the meeting during which it was explained to him by Burisma's CFO Vadim Pojarskii that the then-vice president's son Hunter was a sitting board member.

According to the source's recount of the meeting, Pojarskii said Burisma hired Hunter Biden to 'protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems.'

According to the form, the source asked why Burisma needed to get assistance 'regarding the purchase/merger of a US-based company when Biden was on their board.'

Pojarskii replied 'that at Hunter Biden was not smart, and they wanted to get additional counsel.'

According to the form, the source said the meeting took place around the time then-Vice President Joe Biden 'made a public statement about (former) Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin being corrupt, and that he should be fired/removed from office.'

At the time, Shokin had opened an investigation into Burisma, which the company knew 'would have a substantial negative impact on Burisma's prospective IPO in the United States.'

The form states that Zlochevsky replied, 'Don't worry Hunter will take care of all of those issues through his dad.'

Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky told the source: 'it costs (million) to pay one Biden, and 5 (million) to another Biden.'
That email is all part of a grand hoax against the Bidens. All the witnesses, whistleblowers, emails, text messages and shady money transfers are ALL fake. At least thats what the dems keep insisting and they would never lie about a president being bribed. Democrats would never protect a corrupt president who sold out his own country to China and Ukraine, right? That would be fucking CRAZY!!!

For one, because he was spot on when he pointed out Shokin protected Zlochevsky from a British investigation; that thanks to Shokin, had to release $23 million in Zlochevsky assets the British had been able to freeze at the onset of their investigation.

You clearly don’t believe the confidential source’s account of the situation. Just wait until more emails and phone calls surface. Burisma hired Hunter for a reason and common sense should tell you why that was.

That email is all part of a grand hoax against the Bidens. All the witnesses, whistleblowers, emails, text messages and shady money transfers are ALL fake. At least thats what the dems keep insisting and they would never lie about a president being bribed. Democrats would never protect a corrupt president who sold out his own country to China and Ukraine, right? That would be fucking CRAZY!!!

Sadly, most Democrats fall into one of two categories. They either don’t know anything about this(most) or they are the fully indoctrinated ones that are on this board that defend them at all costs. There are very few in between.

Your link doesn't prove anything was verified, Stupid.

So you still have not answered

LOL

Cries you, a loser who was caught lying again. Whereas my link has a link to a news article detailing each item it claims were verified. You get caught lying again and the best you can muster is a surrendering, nuh-uh!

spank-gif.278780

LOL

Why?

One Eu bureaucrat was talking about him years after the fact?

<YAWN!>

Trump didn’t say he supported anything, but he did say that the locals had the right to determine whether or not statues should come down, and he is correct. He was correct. In the indoctrinated minds of the left, if I agreed with keeping the statue of Robert E. Lee up, I must be a white supremcist. The real problem is an intolerance by the left to even entertain ideas that oppose their teachings. Don’t agree with taking down a monument to a Confederate general, must be a racist. Don’t agree with allowing trans men to compete in women’s sports, must be a homophobe. The list goes on and on. Frankly, it is as testiment to lack of intellecutal curiosity of the average Democratic voter.

In addition to the infamous “fine people on both sides” line that was fed to the lemmings out there, he said the following. Now, put all of it together and clearly he was absolutely NOT referring to white nationalists as “fine people”. He was clearly referring to those that simply didn’t want the statue taken down.

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.
Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest — because I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country — a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Great, other than neo-nazis, white supremacists, Proud Boys, KKK, etc... who was there representing the right?

You can’t mean because of the phone call where he asked Zelensky to look into the corruption that is now VERY evident? He didn’t say he was going to withhold aid if Zelensky didn’t do so. If Zelensky would have understood that to be the case, don’t you think he would have taken measures to do what Trump asked him to do? We know for certain they did exactly what they were told when Biden admitted on tape that they had to fire the prosecutor(Shokin) that was investigating the company Hunter was working for if they wanted aid. Weird, huh?

Umm, Zelenskyy did take measures to do what Trump asked of him. He was scheduled to announce the opening of an investigation on CNN. And he was scheduled to make the announcement on a U.S. network because Trump's personal attorney asked him to publicly announce Ukraine was investigating Biden.

The only reason that CNN appearance never happened was because Zelenskyy backed out when a whistleblower exposed Trump's phone call.

You clearly don’t believe the confidential source’s account of the situation. Just wait until more emails and phone calls surface. Burisma hired Hunter for a reason and common sense should tell you why that was.
Crackhead told us the reason on national TV: His last name.

Umm, Zelenskyy did take measures to do what Trump asked of him. He was scheduled to announce the opening of an investigation on CNN. And he was scheduled to make the announcement on a U.S. network because Trump's personal attorney asked him to publicly announce Ukraine was investigating Biden.

The only reason that CNN appearance never happened was because Zelenskyy backed out when a whistleblower exposed Trump's phone call.
What measures did he take? Not going to a scheduled interview YOU claim was scheduled isn’t measures, Stupid.

LOL

Cries you, a loser who was caught :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: lying again. Whereas my link has a link to a news article detailing each item it claims were verified. You get caught lying again and the best you can muster is a surrendering, nuh-uh!

spank-gif.278780
Steel couldn’t verify his own claims even when offered $1 million to do so. Fawnboi thinks it was verified because he found an article CLAIMING some of it was verifiEd.

And this clown thinks people here take him seriously.

Last edited:
There is absolutely zero evidence of this ^^^. trump and Rudy concocted a fake story and John Sololmon wrote about the fake story. These are the ONLY people telling this story, and you believe this FAKE story, when in FACT Shokin WAS NOT investigating corruption, including Burisma.
Find ANY documented evidence, not from team trump, that say Shokin was investigating Burisma. bripat9643 Nostra DBA
Sadly, most Democrats fall into one of two categories. They either don’t know anything about this(most) or they are the fully indoctrinated ones that are on this board that defend them at all costs. There are very few in between.

The British investigation relied on help from Ukraine. A year later, they were forced by court order to shut the investigation down and release the $23 million because the investigation went nowhere. The reason cited for it stalling was because Ukraine was not cooperating with them.

The person tasked with working with them -- was Viktor Shokin.

Instead of sending incriminating documents to Britain, a letter was sent to Zlochevsky's attorneys, relieving them there was no case against their

Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch

“In the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, the U.K. authorities had seized $23 million in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people,” Mr. Pyatt said. Officials at the prosecutor general’s office, he added, were asked by the United Kingdom “to send documents supporting the seizure. Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court, and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.”

Shokin was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

Great, other than neo-nazis, white supremacists, Proud Boys, KKK, etc... who was there representing the right?

LOL…I am from the South and would oppose removing that statue. I am none of those. I dare say there were many that were the same.

Forum List

Back