GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, don't you know what the word, "removal," means??

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:
Show me the text where any official says "remove Shokin."

Are you ever no a fucking moron?

Ever?

Shokin was investigating Burisma - Hunter's "employer"). Biden demanded that the president fire him. a few hours later he was fired,

No he wasn't, fucking moron. He was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

Despite the assertions of Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, Shokin never had an active investigation into Hunter Biden’s work. What’s more, he was accused of closing the probe into Mykola Zlochevsky, a former government minister who indirectly controlled Burisma through offshore companies in Cyprus.

So the Biden defenders claim. What proof of that do we have?

Prove Shoken was investigating Burisma. Why would they want him fired if he wasn't?

Because he wasn't prosecuting any corrupt oligarchs. Prosecutors in his office were caught taking bribes to not go after oligarchs.

Show me the text where any official says "remove Shokin."

Are you ever no a fucking moron?

Ever?

Fucking moron...

Pyatt specifically called for the investigation and removal of officials who were involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevskiy

The official involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevsky -- was Viktor Shokin, in 2014.

What parts were verified?

Watch this……

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, Dumbfuck, watch this...

Here's the post where I was asked and answered that...

Screenshot_20230723_213229_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are ya still watching, Dumbfuck? :badgrin:

Why, what is that at the bottom of my post...?

Why, isn't that YOU reacting to it with a 'fake news' reaction??

Why, yes. Yes it is.

That means when you asked me in post #320 what parts of the dossier were verified, you already knew I was asked and answered that.

And when I told you in post #325 I was already asked thst and answered it, you already knew I was asked and answered that.

And when you called me a liar in post #326, it was actually YOU lying since you already knew I wasn't lying about saying I was asked and answered it.

I hope you're still watching, Dumbfuck; because... Here. It. Comes...

source.gif

laughing-pointing.gif

giphy.gif

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

G'head, keep kicking my ass like this. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll tear a kidney from laughing at you so hard. :badgrin:

So the Biden defenders claim. What proof of that do we have?

Prove Shoken was investigating Burisma. Why would they want him fired if he wasn't?
You’re so ignorant
Fact^^^^

Why would I prove Shokin was investigating Burisma when my stance was that he wasn’t

Gawd you’re an idiot

You don’t even know who Shokin is, yet writing about him.

No he wasn't, fucking moron. He was protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

Despite the assertions of Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, Shokin never had an active investigation into Hunter Biden’s work. What’s more, he was accused of closing the probe into Mykola Zlochevsky, a former government minister who indirectly controlled Burisma through offshore companies in Cyprus.
Says you and AP.

Fucking moron...

Pyatt specifically called for the investigation and removal of officials who were involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevskiy

The official involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevsky -- was Viktor Shokin, in 2014.
Hearsay. Quote him saying that.

You’re so ignorant
Fact^^^^

Why would I prove Shokin was investigating Burisma when my stance was that he wasn’t

Gawd you’re an idiot

You don’t even know who Shokin is, yet writing about him.
That's a typo. It should have said "wasn't."

Hearsay. Quote him saying that.

“In the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, the U.K. authorities had seized $23 million in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people,” Mr. Pyatt said. Officials at the prosecutor general’s office, he added, were asked by the United Kingdom “to send documents supporting the seizure. Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court, and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.”

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, Dumbfuck, watch this...

Here's the post where I was asked and answered that...

Are ya still watching, Dumbfuck? :badgrin:

Why, what is that at the bottom of my post...?

Why, isn't that YOU reacting to it with a 'fake news' reaction??

Why, yes. Yes it is.

That means when you asked me in post #320 what parts of the dossier were verified, you already knew I was asked and answered that.

And when I told you in post #325 I was already asked thst and answered it, you already knew I was asked and answered that.

And when you called me a liar in post #326, it was actually YOU lying since you already knew I wasn't lying about saying I was asked and answered it.

I hope you're still watching, Dumbfuck; because... Here. It. Comes...

source.gif

laughing-pointing.gif

giphy.gif

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

G'head, keep kicking my ass like this. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll tear a kidney from laughing at you so hard. :badgrin:
Your link doesn't prove anything was verified, Stupid.

So you still have not answered

You get your lies from right wing media. Trump supported the fascists in Charlottsville. That is why his Chief of Staff had his face buried in his hands.

Trump didn’t say he supported anything, but he did say that the locals had the right to determine whether or not statues should come down, and he is correct. He was correct. In the indoctrinated minds of the left, if I agreed with keeping the statue of Robert E. Lee up, I must be a white supremcist. The real problem is an intolerance by the left to even entertain ideas that oppose their teachings. Don’t agree with taking down a monument to a Confederate general, must be a racist. Don’t agree with allowing trans men to compete in women’s sports, must be a homophobe. The list goes on and on. Frankly, it is as testiment to lack of intellecutal curiosity of the average Democratic voter.

In addition to the infamous “fine people on both sides” line that was fed to the lemmings out there, he said the following. Now, put all of it together and clearly he was absolutely NOT referring to white nationalists as “fine people”. He was clearly referring to those that simply didn’t want the statue taken down.

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.
Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest — because I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country — a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back