GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

The unclassified memo is a June 2020 internal FBI report outlining claims by a foreign informant.
There is no evidence
that Joe Biden received any payments from Ukraine.
Senior congressional Republicans have acknowledged the allegation is unverified.

unfortunately when a who bunch or rightwing sites get this story they live this part out. Thus right believers just get

Oh my gosh

The FBI officials have described FD-1023 forms as a means to document "raw, unverified" intelligence information that does not reflect the conclusions of investigators.

that is why its a fantasy, It is not because someone created the document, Its the information in the document.

Who says it doesn't reflect the conclusions of the investigators? What investigators? The claim that there is no evidence that Biden received any payments from Ukraine is clearly wrong. The SARs clearly show he did.

Investigation of Burisma laid dormant at the time

Vitaliy Kasko, a former deputy prosecutor general who had worked under Shokin and resigned in frustration at his stymying of corruption investigations, told Bloomberg News (in a May 2019 interview) that the office’s probe into Burisma Holdings had been long dormant by the time Joe Biden issued his ultimatum in 2016. “There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against” Burisma owner Zlochevskiy, Bloomberg quoted Kasko as saying. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015,” Kasko said.

“Shokin was not investigating. He didn’t want to investigate Burisma,” Daria Kaleniuk a leading Ukrainian anti-corruption advocate, told the Washington Post. “And Shokin was fired not because he wanted to do that investigation, but quite to the contrary, because he failed that investigation.”

Please quote whatever material you believe supports your case. I'm not wading through that mountain of garbage trying to figure out what you are referring to.
The article I just posted has been posted many time, for years.
You have had ample time to read it.

Don't avoid it because it doesn't support your narrative.

The article I just posted has been posted many time, for years.
You have had ample time to read it.

Don't avoid it because it doesn't support your narrative.
All I see in that article is Biden demanding that Shokin be fired.

Who says it doesn't reflect the conclusions of the investigators? What investigators? The claim that there is no evidence that Biden received any payments from Ukraine is clearly wrong. The SARs clearly show he did.

Lets see this SARs

Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR)

Reporting Suspicious Activity​

wow sounds really suspicious

To report suspicious activity please contact your local law enforcement. Describe specifically what you observed, including:
  • Who or what you saw;
  • When you saw it;
  • Where it occurred; and
  • Why it's suspicious.
It is just a statement by someone, it has not been collaborated or proof provide to support these statements.

Law enforcement now has to allocate recourses to find proof or verify accuracy of what is reported so that they can arrest and charge

Clears all this is a statement and anybody can make one. Of course by the 5th report they may not let you in to report it.

Is that your proof because a SARs report was imitated. SARS is not enough to convict or try someone. Law Enforcement has to investigate to gather evidence to support this report by someone.

They have to decide if the SARs report requires investigation. Yet people who do not understand this just want to assign guilt for political expedience.

All I see in that article is Biden demanding that Shokin be fired.
If you would just read it you will find the evidence.

trump and Rudy created the fake news.

Just Read it then discuss what you believe is inaccurate, with documentation.

If you would just read it you will find the evidence.

trump and Rudy created the fake news.

Just Read it then discuss what you believe is inaccurate, with documentation.
In other words, you can't quote it. I told you, I only found Biden demanding that shokin be fired.

so? You claim we should believe a document because some unimportant parts happen to be true?

If the 1023 said the sky is blue or that water is wet, does that mean you'll believe it?

You're a special kind of stupid.

No, ya fucking moron, I don't think unverified parts should be believed. That's why I never said the other unverified parts should be believed.

What I did say is that some parts of Steele's dossier were verified; whereas absolutely nothing in the 1023 was verified.

But here y'all are, waving that 1023 like it sinks Joe Biden; when really, it's less verified than Steele's dossier.

So where is the evidence that the EU demanded that he be fired?

Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time have, however, told the FT that they were looking for ways to persuade Kiev to remove Mr Shokin well before Mr Biden entered the picture. The push for Mr Shokin’s removal was part of an international effort to bolster Ukraine’s institutions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the armed conflict in the eastern part of the country. “All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.”

No, ya fucking moron, I don't think unverified parts should be believed. That's why I never said the other unverified parts should be believed.
But you kept referring to events that only occurred in the dossier.

What I did say is that some parts of Steele's dossier were verified; whereas absolutely nothing in the 1023 was verified.
Yeah, you said that every time you asked us to believe some claim made in the Steel dossier.

But here y'all are, waving that 1023 like it sinks Joe Biden; when really, it's less verified than Steele's dossier.

That, by itself, no. However it's reinforced by all the other evidence.

Hey FAUX, remember when you said that it's not a violation of the 1st Amendment when the FBI tells twitter what to censor? What did the courts have to say about that?

Really? Where is this definition?

What are FD-1023 documents?

The FBI defines an FD-1023 as “one of many forms the FBI uses to collect and catalog information for its law enforcement and national security work.”

How are the FD-1023 forms used?

The FBI says the form is used by agents “to record unverified reporting from a confidential human source” and that confidential human source information is “highly sensitive.”

What are FD-1023 documents?

The FBI defines an FD-1023 as “one of many forms the FBI uses to collect and catalog information for its law enforcement and national security work.”

How are the FD-1023 forms used?

The FBI says the form is used by agents “to record unverified reporting from a confidential human source” and that confidential human source information is “highly sensitive.”
So where was the term "verified" defined?

But you kept referring to events that only occurred in the dossier.

Yeah, you said that every time you asked us to believe some claim made in the Steel dossier.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron. Here, watch this.... quote me asking anyone on this forum to accept any unverified parts of the dossier...

This is where your head explodes and you come up with your typical fucking moronic evasion for why you won't do that; because you can't do that.
:blowup:

Hey FAUX, remember when you said that it's not a violation of the 1st Amendment when the FBI tells twitter what to censor? What did the courts have to say about that?

Don't know, haven't heard. What did they say?

Forum List

Back