GOP Rep Adam Kinzinger's family DISOWNS him for opposing Trump, calling him a 'disappointment to God & Lou Dobbs' & member of the 'devil's army'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

I'm opposed to the cult of personality around Trump, but I love Kinzinger's family!

Makes me like him more, knowing he came from such feisty Christians.

Well, just another example of how divisive politics has become. And Kinzinger said that he's not gonna apologize to them. Saw it tonight on Inside Edition.

And, if my family disowned me for such a stupid thing, I'd say good riddance and have a nice life, just not with me in it.

Sorry, but being pissed at a politician for voting his conscience is no reason for a family to kick someone out. There are lots of families who have criminals in them, yet they still manage to love and keep the one that strayed. Kicking him to the curb for political reasons is beyond stupid. And yeah, while they might get a bit of fame for this, it's for the wrong reasons, and I don't think that Trump really cares one way or the other, nor is he going to send them something for their "patriotism".

Well, just another example of how divisive politics has become. And Kinzinger said that he's not gonna apologize to them. Saw it tonight on Inside Edition.

And, if my family disowned me for such a stupid thing, I'd say good riddance and have a nice life, just not with me in it.

Sorry, but being pissed at a politician for voting his conscience is no reason for a family to kick someone out. There are lots of families who have criminals in them, yet they still manage to love and keep the one that strayed. Kicking him to the curb for political reasons is beyond stupid. And yeah, while they might get a bit of fame for this, it's for the wrong reasons, and I don't think that Trump really cares one way or the other, nor is he going to send them something for their "patriotism".
Politicians are elected by their constituents. You vote to support their will not your silly conscience. If your conscience bothers you stop taking bribes and quit.

Politicians are elected by their constituents. You vote to support their will not your silly conscience. If your conscience bothers you stop taking bribes and quit.

Yeah, but it's for ALL constituents, not just those in your family. And, got any links for Kinzinger taking bribes? Or, is that just something you pulled outta your ass?

Yeah, but it's for ALL constituents, not just those in your family. And, got any links for Kinzinger taking bribes? Or, is that just something you pulled outta your ass?
Right, for ALL the people who voted him in and not for his silly conscience. They all go in regular and come out rich you figure it out. And no didn't pull anything out of my pelosi

Nor should he, he's certainly done nothing "wrong" by following the Oath he took for the office. An office which is to represent constituents in his district, not some relatives. With families like that who needs enemas. Fuck 'em. And of course their reference to "going against his Christian principals [sic]" tells us much about who was asleep when the brains were passed out.

I must say however this is the first time I've ever seen the phrase "God & Lou Dobbs". I'm hoping it's the last. :cuckoo:

He's probably the only family member with a good job. It won't take long for them to miss the 'loans' that they never pay back.

I'm opposed to the cult of personality around Trump, but I love Kinzinger's family!

Makes me like him more, knowing he came from such feisty Christians.

These are not Christians. They are the ones doing the devil's work. They are a bunch of kooks.

These are not Christians. They are the ones doing the devil's work. They are a bunch of kooks.

Yanno.................ever since Trump got the support from the Christians, I've been wondering how they could support him. He lies, he cheats, he's committed adultery (several times), yet for some strange reason, they think that Trump is the 2nd Coming. I still don't understand why. Did he learn some magic trick that would let him dupe so many people?

Forum List

Back