"Oh my, what a disappointment you are to us and to God!"

The censured by the State parties against the Republicans that voted their conscience against Trump, have been called and egged on by the Trump campaign, primarily to whip ALL republicans to vote lock step, for anything trump.

By demonizing those who have a mind and conscience of their own now, makes all other Republicans be afraid of the wrath of trump, they will receive, if they do not walk the line, lock step....with trump....

Sad....
Demonizing traitors like Romney? If these RINOS don't like it ,they can join the terrorist Dems.
So, they are suppose to LIE for their party leaders or will be censured? WOW! You guys are even sicker than I thought!

The citizens in his state that elected Romney knew exactly who they elected.... to act like he was suppose to be some cult Trumper, do or die...

Is TOTALLY DISINGENUOUS.....and ignorant.

Eleven members of Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger's family sent him a vitriolic letter accusing him of being a member of the "devil's army" in light of his criticism of then-President Donald Trump after the January 6 insurrection, The New York Times reported Monday.

"Oh my, what a disappointment you are to us and to God!" they wrote to the Illinois Republican, according to a copy of the letter obtained by the paper, rebuking his "horrible, rude accusations of President Trump."

"It is now most embarrassing to us that we are related to you," they continued in the letter, which was dated January 8, after Kinzinger called for the 25th Amendment to be used to remove Trump from office. "You have embarrassed the Kinzinger family name!"

New York Times: Adam Kinzinger shunned by family members over Trump criticism - CNNPolitics
--------------------------------------------------
The family members ruined their name. Is that what you think of the dems, the devils army? o_O

Its unreal what they do to the republicans in Congress that voted to convict, but let Greene skate.

Over Trump????? He is such a worthless human being. Maybe the Kinzingers are all crazy or simply reject the Constitution.
Trump is a million times the man that you’re !!
You desert sand worm !!

Eleven members of Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger's family sent him a vitriolic letter accusing him of being a member of the "devil's army" in light of his criticism of then-President Donald Trump after the January 6 insurrection, The New York Times reported Monday.

"Oh my, what a disappointment you are to us and to God!" they wrote to the Illinois Republican, according to a copy of the letter obtained by the paper, rebuking his "horrible, rude accusations of President Trump."

"It is now most embarrassing to us that we are related to you," they continued in the letter, which was dated January 8, after Kinzinger called for the 25th Amendment to be used to remove Trump from office. "You have embarrassed the Kinzinger family name!"

New York Times: Adam Kinzinger shunned by family members over Trump criticism - CNNPolitics
The family members ruined their name. Is that what you think of the dems, the devils army? o_O

Its unreal what they do to the republicans in Congress that voted to convict, but let Greene skate.

Over Trump????? He is such a worthless human being. Maybe the Kinzingers are all crazy or simply reject the Constitution.
Trump is a million times the man that you’re !!
You desert sand worm !!
HMMM Never seen a worm in the the deserts sand. ZZing gonna be almost famous !

Donald Trump is bad and the government is good! I know that because I seen it on CNN dagummit!

This is the mentality that politicians are catering to so they can remain in office. Some republicans are playing a calculated risk that this moronic state of affairs will prevail and permanent Washington will just go on as it always has. They think they appear to be above the fray and stand on principle. It is a fraud and everyone knows it.

you do realize there is no god ... and Jesus is a farce ....

The "Devil's Army" seems reasonable.

You people are pretty vile.

No , you people called Dems "the devils army".
Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree.

The Lefts position is ALWAYS anti-Biblical.
Always. No generalizations.

I find the left always tolerant of people and they are more biblical and follow the words of Jesus , and the right wing prefer to follow Paul who was a misogynist who mocked the words of Jesus.

I find the left always tolerant of people and they are more biblical and follow the words of Jesus , and the right wing prefer to follow Paul who was a misogynist who mocked the words of Jesus.
I find the left always tolerant of people
O
M
G

Did someone hijack your account to make you look like a total idiot liar?

O
M
G

The democrats are tolerant of people while the republicans are not.

O
M
G

678579D4-7081-48EF-A8AF-F48824BE3829.gif

O
M
G

View attachment 459026
What is that a post of??

Everyone knows a hater, and that was a bad video.
Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 1978)[1] is an American neo-Nazi,[2][3] antisemitic conspiracy theorist, and white supremacist who is known for his activism on behalf of the alt-right movement in 2016 and 2017.[2][4] Spencer calls for the reconstitution of the European Union into a white racial empire, which he believes will replace the diverse European ethnic identities with one homogeneous "white identity".[5][6][7] The majority of European nations have banned Spencer and denounced his call for white racial empire.[8] Poland in particular has repeatedly sought to ban Spencer from Europe, citing Spencer's Nazi rhetoric and the Nazis' genocide of Slavic people during World War II.[9]

O
M
G

View attachment 459026
What is that a post of??

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 1978)[1] is an American neo-Nazi,[2][3] antisemitic conspiracy theorist, and white supremacist who is known for his activism on behalf of the alt-right movement in 2016 and 2017.[2][4] Spencer calls for the reconstitution of the European Union into a white racial empire, which he believes will replace the diverse European ethnic identities with one homogeneous "white identity".[5][6][7] The majority of European nations have banned Spencer and denounced his call for white racial empire.[8] Poland in particular has repeatedly sought to ban Spencer from Europe, citing Spencer's Nazi rhetoric and the Nazis' genocide of Slavic people during World War II.[9]
Far-right activist Richard Spencer punched during interview | ABC News - YouTube

Ha ha one guy

The people that reject the Constitution voted to abuse their senate power and convict a private citizen.

O
M
G

View attachment 459026
What is that a post of??

Far-right activist Richard Spencer punched during interview | ABC News - YouTube

Ha ha one guy
Yeah, that’s why 98% of all murders occur in Democrat controlled cities.
Teens wearing red hats sure trigger you peaceful Leftards. They get very wealthy from you Leftards.

1E9641CD-2C80-4BFB-8DEF-4EF21B5138CE.gif
8FFCD445-DD0E-4027-9525-089DB539DB89.gif
302E34A8-9DA9-4AAF-BC19-53F6FAEAEB7F.gif
C080910F-87BE-4266-B6FF-EA453A7A359F.gif

O
M
G

View attachment 459026
What is that a post of??

Justifying assaulting people for political reasons.
How leftist of you. Thanks for proving my point.

What terrible people.

Yeah, that’s why 98% of all murders occur in Democrat controlled cities.
Teens wearing red hats sure trigger you peaceful Leftards. They get very wealthy from you Leftards.

View attachment 459043View attachment 459044View attachment 459047View attachment 459048
20% of people live in the rural area, yet we are to be accountable to them. I think not.

Forum List

Back