GOP rep introduces national concealed carry reciprocity first day of new congress!

excellent - this should go without saying and be covered under the 2nd amendment

needs to pass post haste

This is great news. And it will help the economy since law abiding folks will be more comfortable travelling to cities in other states that have high percentage low information, low IQ democrats.

This is great news. And it will help the economy since law abiding folks will be more comfortable travelling to cities in other states that have high percentage low information, low IQ democrats.
Can't be any worse than the semi educated GOP majority area I live in...

Pissing contest? Get the tape measure out too to see who has bigger stick.

In Missouri, you don't need a CC license or permit now...Yeee-haw..Imma gonna get me a six shooter and a hip belt holster, a new stetson, dingo boots and Union cavalry uniform pants, with suspenders and full body long johns....Might even get me a grey mare appaloosa..But I will still shave an bath more than just on Saturday night...

Pissing contest? Get the tape measure out too to see who has bigger stick.
Depends what kinda tree it comes from....

Why are NaziCons so afraid of everything? I've never seen such a bunch of chickenshits.

Everyone's afraid these days. Don't act like the left pushes fear any less. The problem isn't with any particular political party, the problem is that everyone is inundating themselves with increasingly sensationalized news media, and insofar as it's political, it's both sides sensationalizing it. If you can't see both ends of it, it's because you've got your partisan blinders on too tight.

GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On Day One of New Congress - Breitbart

Great news! I can't wait. Be so nice to know thugs will shudder in fear that ANY victim they choose might be armed!
Unfortunately, CC is a form of gun ownership registration.
So you prefer it not pass? Bit of a tough situation huh? I would think if you have a CC permit you have already gave your information to the government.
No, my post did not allude to it.
I prefer passing the legislation but the drawback is the identification of gun owners.

Why are NaziCons so afraid of everything? I've never seen such a bunch of chickenshits.

Everyone's afraid these days. Don't act like the left pushes fear any less. The problem isn't with any particular political party, the problem is that everyone is inundating themselves with increasingly sensationalized news media, and insofar as it's political, it's both sides sensationalizing it. If you can't see both ends of it, it's because you've got your partisan blinders on too tight.
Here's a little philosophy I learned years ago..
15826106_10154637690750218_5730621453057278945_n.jpg

Here's a little philosophy I learned years ago..
15826106_10154637690750218_5730621453057278945_n.jpg

Fear-mongering narratives aside, I grew up with this philosophy. Regardless of the greater state of the nation as shown by crime statistics, I know what my neighborhood looks like, and I know what some of the shittier areas I've lived and/or worked in look like, and I'll be God damned if I want to be told that I can't carry a weapon to defend myself. Statistics are second to that, and a holy shit DISTANT second.

Forum List

Back